Others E-Thots : A game set in a 100% Interactive PC interface - Less Asshole MC Edition [v1.5 PATREON] [Archipote]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
interesting game, i played the previous version where the MC was an annoying ashole, but i enjoyed what content there was.

haven't played the new version yet but the MC being less rude/edgy is probably a positive for me

good luck with your game. hopefully MC's uncle can end up having a foursome with all three girls lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So the ntr is unavoidable. Which is fine. But then what's the point of a love stat? If the main character is just going to pimp the girls out anyways, why bother with a love stat. But more importantly than love stat that doesn't make sense is this bullshit save name shit that needs to get removed asap. We don't need to name our saves. But, if you want to keep forcing us to, then at least make it so we CAN KEEP THE DAMN NAME OF THE SAVE.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
So the ntr is unavoidable. Which is fine. But then what's the point of a love stat? If the main character is just going to pimp the girls out anyways, why bother with a love stat. But more importantly than love stat that doesn't make sense is this bullshit save name shit that needs to get removed asap. We don't need to name our saves. But, if you want to keep forcing us to, then at least make it so we CAN KEEP THE DAMN NAME OF THE SAVE.
That's the first release, of the very start of the game. Not all stats are developed, such as the money stat.
And for the current save system to work, you do need to name your save, and it needs to not have the same name as a previous save. I understand that it's a bit annoying, but for the moment, that's the only way it works properly.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
That's the first release, of the very start of the game. Not all stats are developed, such as the money stat.
Okay, and that's fine. But that's not necessarily what I was talking about. Is the ntr going to be avoidable in the future, and that's what the love stat is for? Because if not, then it still doesn't make sense to me to have it. But I'll keep it in the backlog, since Anna's hot as hell. And come back to it in a couple updates.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Okay, and that's fine. But that's not necessarily what I was talking about. Is the ntr going to be avoidable in the future, and that's what the love stat is for? Because if not, then it still doesn't make sense to me to have it. But I'll keep it in the backlog, since Anna's hot as hell. And come back to it in a couple updates.
The 'Love' stat will be used, in theory, to develop side 'quests' with the MC and the girl in question, where they can share moments of their own outside the NTR. There are also other more specific elements, which I can't go into now because they involve a major change for the next update and i don't want to spoil anything.

I think there are several ways of seeing this stat, but to avoid any confusion the best way to see it is as a "progression stat", which unlocks content in parallel with the lust without it necessarily becoming increasingly degrading/lewd, in contrast to the lust stat.

But I hope to see you in a few updates then!

Reactions: bucefala

Ezzeh

Sep 9, 2020
I've tried to play the game, but I can't get past the start.
When you start the game, it doesn't let you advance until you read and respond to all the messages from Despot, but the message notification from LeFey never disappears... No matter how much I click on the message, it no longer says anything nor does the notification disappear and When I try to move forward, it tells me that it can't be done until I have responded to all the messages.

Srry for my bad english.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I've tried to play the game, but I can't get past the start.
When you start the game, it doesn't let you advance until you read and respond to all the messages from Despot, but the message notification from LeFey never disappears... No matter how much I click on the message, it no longer says anything nor does the notification disappear and When I try to move forward, it tells me that it can't be done until I have responded to all the messages.

Srry for my bad english.
Hey, sorry for the inconvenience, some of you have reported a similar problem and it seems to be related to Microsoft Edge being disabled on your computer. Here's a version of the game that doesn't launch with Edge, which should solve your problem

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
archipote Man this game is truly AWESOME i loved it! You really nailed the way in which some young people (I think they are young in the game) would behave on social networks in line with their personalities! I love how the girl claims to be obsessed with the MC and yet she is unfaithful to him because she is interested in that thrilling feeling when she is doing it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As a recommendation, and something that I personally would like to see... Some scene of the girlfriend with the MC's rival, you know? I don't know, him texting her and her falling into temptation and at the end she sends him pictures or something like that, or at the end they end up doing it... It's great, all while she still says she loves the MC unconditionally. It's something I would love to see

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Started the game, and man, if this is supposed to be the less asshole version mc, I don't wanna see the full asshole one holy shit :
1713773815997.png

• Haha
Reactions: Userz and archipote

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Some stuff
Pro
- good dialogue, you got the "teens trying to be edgy" well, a tad too much (since imo they start already reaaally sex obsessed) but oh well that's still fine. I'd say try to vary though, there need to be some up and downs in snarkiness for it to be fun, some honesty and normalcy to balance things out, but maybe that's just me...
- The emojis and discord thing are cute, along with the overall interface.
- The way the story is told is interesting and pretty cool, albeit maybe needing at least some VN like intro imo just to know who is who, it's a little hard at the start.

Con/suggestions
- The mc is honestly insufferable at the start, even if this is supposed to be the less asshole version. I think you can make him nicer without being less interesting. Or at least tone down the rudeness in favour of more innocent quips. Or simply having him mature and actually behave like a character in love at some point.
- The videos/hoot things go sexy very fast, keep it slow lol. Why not start with some clothed action before nude kissing?
- I agree with Sieglinnde : if you wanted to go to an good ntr/erotic feel, IMO you shouldn't make it like a scheme fully orchestrated by the mc's sister and him, and even less both watching and commenting, it completely waters down the idea of her corruption/ntr behind his back. Maybe keep it like that until last scene then make a simple event where both think she's not interested anymore, she changes her password, and they stop looking, trusting her, but add a ghost/magical app for the player only so we can see what's going behind the back of the mc? This horny dickpic dude is a good idea though.

- Allow to zoom for the discord app, I use a 4k monitor and it needs maybe 25-50% zoom to be really nice. Especially as this is where the majority of the story is + being able to properly see emojis.
- Please decouple music from sfx, I listen to my own music when playing the game and I don't want to mute the whole game.
- Allow saving with an already existing name without having to enter a new name.
- Allow saving with a premade name when it's empty (for example the date yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss)
- Maybe create an autosave every new day?
- Allow to load without closing the game and relaunching it.
- Maybe add a counter for day somewhere (DAY X).
- You probably thought of that but add more gacha like reward stuff in your card game, for example giving credit so you can get perks, wallpapers, etc. It's more fun than just unlocking dialogues.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Some stuff
Pro
- good dialogue, you got the "teens trying to be edgy" well, a tad too much (since imo they start already reaaally sex obsessed) but oh well that's still fine. I'd say try to vary though, there need to be some up and downs in snarkiness for it to be fun, some honesty and normalcy to balance things out, but maybe that's just me...
- The emojis and discord thing are cute, along with the overall interface.
- The way the story is told is interesting and pretty cool, albeit maybe needing at least some VN like intro imo just to know who is who, it's a little hard at the start.

Con/suggestions
- The mc is honestly insufferable at the start, even if this is supposed to be the less asshole version. I think you can make him nicer without being less interesting. Or at least tone down the rudeness in favour of more innocent quips. Or simply having him mature and actually behave like a character in love at some point.
- The videos/hoot things go sexy very fast, keep it slow lol. Why not start with some clothed action before nude kissing?
- I agree with Sieglinnde : if you wanted to go to an good ntr/erotic feel, IMO you shouldn't make it like a scheme fully orchestrated by the mc's sister and him, and even less both watching and commenting, it completely waters down the idea of her corruption/ntr behind his back. Maybe keep it like that until last scene then make a simple event where both think she's not interested anymore, she changes her password, and they stop looking, trusting her, but add a ghost/magical app for the player only so we can see what's going behind the back of the mc? This horny dickpic dude is a good idea though.

- Allow to zoom for the discord app, I use a 4k monitor and it needs maybe 25-50% zoom to be really nice. Especially as this is where the majority of the story is + being able to properly see emojis.
- Please decouple music from sfx, I listen to my own music when playing the game and I don't want to mute the whole game.
- Allow saving with an already existing name without having to enter a new name.
- Allow saving with a premade name when it's empty (for example the date yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss)
- Maybe create an autosave every new day?
- Allow to load without closing the game and relaunching it.
- Maybe add a counter for day somewhere (DAY X).
- You probably thought of that but add more gacha like reward stuff in your card game, for example giving credit so you can get perks, wallpapers, etc. It's more fun than just unlocking dialogues.
Thanks for all the suggestion and feedback mate, all opinions and suggestions are taken into account for the future of development, so it's always very important to have players as committed as you (y).

To answer a few of them already, the save system will indeed change a little, but it's not certain that it'll be for the next update.
In any case, it's in the papers! I'll try to see about decoupling the music and SFX and add the zoom, it's the first time I've heard these comments so I've never really been looking into them, but I'll add them to the list.
Regarding the 'gacha' for the card game, the entire Job phase will change in the next update.

We're moving on to new mini-games and interactions, which this time will actually allow you to unlock new things with the money earned during the job phase. I'll be showing you all this just before release with a little trailer so you know what to expect, but the next update is pretty big in terms of changes.

Chapter 2 takes place in the spring, so we'll have a bit of an elipse, and once again you'll have to find out what's changed in the relationships between the characters, what's evolved, and so on.

I hope you all enjoy the next chapter, and in the meantime I'll keep working to bring it to you as soon as possible!

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes