• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Others E-Thots : A game set in a 100% Interactive PC interface - Less Asshole MC Edition [v1.5 PATREON] [Archipote]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The game looks interesting, but the MAC version didn't launch. The error message was "The application 'E-Thots' can't be opened." I'm using a MacBook Air M2
Yes, I think there's something wrong with the Mac version. I'll try to find a better option for the next update, sorry for the inconvenience my friend

Gastly

Aug 17, 2017
How much Content is there so far?
Around the 11th I stopped seeing anything new so I thought that was it ,but after a few more days during the job section one card kept showing up over and over even after the day ends, the options would keep coming back but with no text prompt, so I'm not sure if that's it for content or if its a bug image_2024-05-11_103055568.png

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Yes, you've hit a bug, you've got 70 cards out of 139 but there are only 70. In any case, I think you've finished all the content for this update, as you've read all the cards!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the game is not working. both the OP and the other version "not edge"
I get "SetProcessMitigationPoliticy" not found.

please update the OP if the game require windows 10+ to work. waste of download for everyone that can not run it.

Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hey guys, I'm going to need a few Alpha testers for chapter 2 of E-THOTS. The alpha doesn't include the whole chapter, will be potentially buggy, and will lack cohesion, but it's mainly to get initial feedback on the new mechanics and above all to get ideas that could help enrich them. So if you're motivated and want to help with development, leave a message here or in PM!

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I'd say okay- but i'm not a big fan of spoilers.. I'd rather see it as a finished update when it's polished first... But if you really can't find other people i'll be around. I'm part of the patreon already.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I'd say okay- but i'm not a big fan of spoilers.. I'd rather see it as a finished update when it's polished first... But if you really can't find other people i'll be around. I'm part of the patreon already.
That's really nice of you! And yes, I understand, which is why I'm really making it clear that this is for people who aren't afraid of ruining their experience with the next update, which is very likely to be the case if you take part in this Alpha. Don't worry, I've already got a few people and I think others may come forward buddy

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
That's really nice of you! And yes, I understand, which is why I'm really making it clear that this is for people who aren't afraid of ruining their experience with the next update, which is very likely to be the case if you take part in this Alpha. Don't worry, I've already got a few people and I think others may come forward buddy
I'll only do it if you don't find other people since I am also not a big fan of spoilers

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

Arkade

May 23, 2017
As the game is becoming more of a gamegame and less of a choose your scene type deal... I wonder how the scenes will be handled now. In the previous version you chose between 2 choices which not always effected anything other than money or energy-.. But there was also a love stat and a lust stat on each heroine. Isn't that scrapped now?

As a big fan of NTR- I also like it as a penalty because I like to fight against it. It seems the minigames are pretty meta so from the pov of the main char I suppose it doesnt matter but are there still going to be two ways things can go?... Wholesome/ntr themed... Which is what love/lust implied before the change. How does the dev see the ntr themes... Is it the natural course now? Will finding these words in the crossword for instance decide if you go to a more ntr path or a non one? Will the inevitable happen in some way no matter playstyle or can you willingly fight against it as part of these minigames?. Perhaps minigame choice only determines which netori type char the heroine eventually falls to. Suppose maybe it will make more sense with the next update. Ive only seen the sample vids shown on patreon.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
As the game is becoming more of a gamegame and less of a choose your scene type deal... I wonder how the scenes will be handled now. In the previous version you chose between 2 choices which not always effected anything other than money or energy-.. But there was also a love stat and a lust stat on each heroine. Isn't that scrapped now?

As a big fan of NTR- I also like it as a penalty because I like to fight against it. It seems the minigames are pretty meta so from the pov of the main char I suppose it doesnt matter but are there still going to be two ways things can go?... Wholesome/ntr themed... Which is what love/lust implied before the change. How does the dev see the ntr themes... Is it the natural course now? Will finding these words in the crossword for instance decide if you go to a more ntr path or a non one? Will the inevitable happen in some way no matter playstyle or can you willingly fight against it as part of these minigames?. Perhaps minigame choice only determines which netori type char the heroine eventually falls to. Suppose maybe it will make more sense with the next update. Ive only seen the sample vids shown on patreon.
For the moment, the story is linear. The way it's told isn't, you unlock the story at your own pace, following it through several little events and interactions, but no, there aren't several types of NTR planned in the game, nor are there several routes. The game is huge enough as it is, and if I started making multiple routes we'd have to wait nine months between each update, knowing that I'm alone on the developement.

In any case, update 2 is pretty close, so I'll keep you posted on the beta tests and, depending on the feedback, I'll try to give you a date I can stick to!

Arkade

May 23, 2017
For the moment, the story is linear. The way it's told isn't, you unlock the story at your own pace, following it through several little events and interactions,
Think this is for the best tbh- in a game like this anyway. I'm a bit sick of devs making two games at once and subsequently compromising on both routes to make their deadlines. Be unapologetic about the way the story will go- I know you mentioned before(quoting me even back on page 1):

The game will keep its 'wholesome' and 'simple' dimension, but I don't intend to develop 1D characters throughout this adventure. That's also why there won't be more than three women to corrupt in the whole game
Do you still feel this way after the make-over it seems the game is going through?.. Maybe a little less wholesome?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Think this is for the best tbh- in a game like this anyway. I'm a bit sick of devs making two games at once and subsequently compromising on both routes to make their deadlines. Be unapologetic about the way the story will go- I know you mentioned before(quoting me even back on page 1):

Do you still feel this way after the make-over it seems the game is going through?.. Maybe a little less wholesome?
I think there will be some "darker" moments in the story, obvs, since NTR isn't that wholesome when it's not Netorase, but the writing remains the same, so it shouldn't be too much of a change from chapter 1. Even though I think we'll get much more attached to the characters in chapter 2 than in chapter 1, where we can really see interactions between them, sometimes as a group, sometimes much longer, etc... That's all I'm saying, but I personally grew to like the group a lot more in chapter 2. You'll let me know what you think!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I think there will be some "darker" moments in the story, obvs, since NTR isn't that wholesome when it's not Netorase, but the writing remains the same, so it shouldn't be too much of a change from chapter 1. Even though I think we'll get much more attached to the characters in chapter 2 than in chapter 1, where we can really see interactions between them, sometimes as a group, sometimes much longer, etc... That's all I'm saying, but I personally grew to like the group a lot more in chapter 2. You'll let me know what you think!
If I don't have morgane content in short time i'm going to go insane :WutFace:

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes