Others E-Thots : A game set in a 100% Interactive PC interface - Less Asshole MC Edition [v1.5 PATREON] [Archipote]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The game looks interesting, but the MAC version didn't launch. The error message was "The application 'E-Thots' can't be opened." I'm using a MacBook Air M2
Yes, I think there's something wrong with the Mac version. I'll try to find a better option for the next update, sorry for the inconvenience my friend

Gastly

Aug 17, 2017
How much Content is there so far?
Around the 11th I stopped seeing anything new so I thought that was it ,but after a few more days during the job section one card kept showing up over and over even after the day ends, the options would keep coming back but with no text prompt, so I'm not sure if that's it for content or if its a bug image_2024-05-11_103055568.png

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Yes, you've hit a bug, you've got 70 cards out of 139 but there are only 70. In any case, I think you've finished all the content for this update, as you've read all the cards!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the game is not working. both the OP and the other version "not edge"
I get "SetProcessMitigationPoliticy" not found.

please update the OP if the game require windows 10+ to work. waste of download for everyone that can not run it.

Reactions: archipote
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes