Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface [Ch. 2 v2.3] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes
Feb 16, 2022
"I've already written twice as much dialogue as there is in Chapter 2"

Mamma Mia!!! You really know how to fire up the anticipation. The wait will kill me but I know I will be fruitful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Models are great. Any plans in the future to make a non-ntr game ?
It could be possible. I've already a game that's non-ntr (but female protagonist) that I'd love to remake one day on a real engine. Apart from that I don't really know what to think, right now I'm 100% focused on E-Thots !

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Is that seriously the name? is the dev all there? quality models to to be sure, BUT seriously that name is throwing me for a loop..:sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: archipote

112358f13

Aug 27, 2017
Promising game so far. The models are great and the format is interesting.

Is there more content planned for the first section? I was enjoying the buildup, was just about getting the stats to maybe 10-15% of the bar, and was looking forward to progressing some of the special cards I got (once I realised I had unlocked one) and it just abruptly ended with a timeskip to part 2. The characters were all talking about stuff that I hadn't seen happen and it just felt super weird. The gameplay was different and also fun, but I wasn't ready to move on from the first half yet.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Promising game so far. The models are great and the format is interesting.

Is there more content planned for the first section? I was enjoying the buildup, was just about getting the stats to maybe 10-15% of the bar, and was looking forward to progressing some of the special cards I got (once I realised I had unlocked one) and it just abruptly ended with a timeskip to part 2. The characters were all talking about stuff that I hadn't seen happen and it just felt super weird. The gameplay was different and also fun, but I wasn't ready to move on from the first half yet.
Yeah, maybe the switch is too violent between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. I tried to leave a bit of margin to make sure the player got to see all the cards, but it's apparently a bit too short!

But for the moment there are no plans for Chapter 1 to receive any more content than it had. Though it might in the future

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
The first part is really close to text-based tag imo. I think in like an hour I've seen maybe 10 renders with most of the time spent reading chat dialogues.

The second part is much better with the job mini game (the one where you put girls to different tasks) and I hope it sets a precedence for future updates to have more content with renders combined with gameplay.

In the future when you'll be finishing the game I'd strongly recommend to rework the 1st chapter or just add more content to it.

Besides the 1st chapter being mid I enjoyed the second part cause the game is generally of high quality, it's just that it feels bare bones right now.

Please also consider adding skip week button. (or go to Sunday button cause it's the day when you can set tasks for the next week) When I finished the story and wanted to unlocked events in the job minigame I had to skip 5 days each week.

btw. there's a bug in the job minigame with tasks. When I give "gimme a kiss" task to Morgane it displays Elaine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The first part is really close to text-based tag imo. I think in like an hour I've seen maybe 10 renders with most of the time spent reading chat dialogues.

The second part is much better with the job mini game (the one where you put girls to different tasks) and I hope it sets a precedence for future updates to have more content with renders combined with gameplay.

In the future when you'll be finishing the game I'd strongly recommend to rework the 1st chapter or just add more content to it.

Besides the 1st chapter being mid I enjoyed the second part cause the game is generally of high quality, it's just that it feels bare bones right now.

Please also consider adding skip week button. (or go to Sunday button cause it's the day when you can set tasks for the next week) When I finished the story and wanted to unlocked events in the job minigame I had to skip 5 days each week.

btw. there's a bug in the job minigame with tasks. When I give "gimme a kiss" task to Morgane it displays Elaine.
Thanks for your feedback. As I said above, I might come back to Chapter 1 later. But if I had time to code something more, I'd rather spend it on how to make the Chapter 2 job more fun than "drag and drop tasks and have a scene. I'm still thinking about it !

But i'm glad you enjoyed Chapter 2, my friend. And as for the "gimme a kiss" task,

Reactions: Mike145

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. As I said above, I might come back to Chapter 1 later. But if I had time to code something more, I'd rather spend it on how to make the Chapter 2 job more fun than "drag and drop tasks and have a scene. I'm still thinking about it !

But i'm glad you enjoyed Chapter 2, my friend. And as for the "gimme a kiss" task,
It's perfectly reasonable, all I wanted to say is that when you're at the stage when you're close to finishing the game, it's worth to spend at least some time working on chapter 1.

I assume your ulitmate goal is selling this game and with chapter 1 being the worst out of all chapters (at least for me, not sure about the general opinion), a lot of people will give up and refund the game not bothering to play it until it gets better.

Last edited:

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
It's perfectly reasonable, all I wanted to say is that when you're at the stage when you're close to finishing the game, it's worth to spend at least some time working on chapter 1.

I assume your ulitmate goal is selling this game and with chapter 1 being the worst out of all chapters (at least for me, not sure about the general opinion), a lot of people will give up and refund the game not bothering to play it until it gets better.
Yep you're right that the first impression should be the best. I'm not really thinking about selling the game (i can't since the renders are made with HS2). But if one day i can switch the renders with something that i could sell yeah i think i'll rework a lot of chap 1 and the game in general

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes