Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface [Ch. 2 v2.3] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

OGloc_420

Jun 24, 2024
archipote You should have a few more ways that people can support the game. A ko-fi or something. Especially if you aren't going to add this game to steam. (I think you should aim towards getting it on steam personally, the game is clean enough that I think it would fit in.)

I can't speak for other people but I won't support Patreon because of the way they've treated customers and creators in the past.

Edit; I just saw you have a sub and itch account. I still stand by a ko-fi or steam, though.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Can we expect the Patreon only features in the free version the update after the next one? Since that'd be the new chapter.
I'll think about it! Either the 2.5 or the 3.0

archipote You should have a few more ways that people can support the game. A ko-fi or something. Especially if you aren't going to add this game to steam. (I think you should aim towards getting it on steam personally, the game is clean enough that I think it would fit in.)

I can't speak for other people but I won't support Patreon because of the way they've treated customers and creators in the past.

Edit; I just saw you have a sub and itch account. I still stand by a ko-fi or steam, though.
I've been waiting for a while for my subscribestar to be validated, as an alternative. Someone else mentioned Boosty, for those who don't have access to Patreon or don't want to (like you). I'll try to open up more options.

As for Steam, unfortunately the renders are made on Honey Select 2, and Illusion games (now IllGames) doesn't allow games made from their software/games to be sold. To sell it on Steam I'd have to redo all the renders on another 3D software, and if I had to learn another one I think we'd see me again in three or four years ahah. Otherwise, yes, I would have liked to be able to sell it on Steam too

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Oh yes, the odd bug. I can't seem to reproduce it sadly, i'm still looking into it when i have the time. But when the next update comes out, I'll make you a special version to "unlock" you. Alternatively, you can try starting a new save from chapter 2, which you can access by selecting "new save". Using CTRL to skip the dialogues should get you back to where you were fairly quickly (or do it at 2.4), I don't think the bug will happen again, you were the only one to point it out. (And if it does happen again, it's really very strange). Download the game again before starting a new though save, maybe a file has been corrupted at some point
All right. I'll consider it. My face is deep in Outpost Infinity Siege right now. I'll do it once i have nothing else to do, and make a save file individually each Week, to ensure that whatever caused it, have a higher chance of being found next time.

Thank you for your help and consideration!

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Anyhow, Morgane is a real piece of shit, isn't she? And I don't quite understand how this works, the MC doesn't really make the impression of someone who'd be able to endure being cucked. Rather, someone who'd cuck other dudes, and also him really liking Morgane feels forced, but then who knows what happened in those 100 days or so.
He's only with her because she's hot and he can fuck her, at least I get this vibe, that he dont really love her, its just using her.

As for him accepting it, I myself, would like to see him sharing her, but being dominant about it, like she's HIS piece of meat and he's whoring her around. It would make more sense with the character (its kind like what he do at the agency). But lets see, dev didnt hint this kind of content.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
just realising it now, it's quite hard to find the game on this website since "-" is ignored by the search engine. Well it's too late to change it but i thought u'd like to know archipote.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
He's only with her because she's hot and he can fuck her, at least I get this vibe, that he dont really love her, its just using her.
I'd agree, but he currently refuses the advances of Elaine. If he wanted to just fuck Morganne then he shouldn't have an issue with accepting it. I think he does like his gf, but he loves money too. He just seems like a young, stupid, and money hungry young man. If i could give a prediction i'd say he realizes how fucked the money over relationship mindset is. Everyone comes out somewhat ok. Full optimism cope lol

• Red Heart

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
I'd agree, but he currently refuses the advances of Elaine. If he wanted to just fuck Morganne then he shouldn't have an issue with accepting it. I think he does like his gf, but he loves money too. He just seems like a young, stupid, and money hungry young man. If i could give a prediction i'd say he realizes how fucked the money over relationship mindset is. Everyone comes out somewhat ok. Full optimism cope lol
That or he's fearing for his life. :HideThePain:

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes