Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface [Ch. 2 v2.3] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Lookin forward to more, so far this is really nice and I like the models :D

But a Gallery for the Pictures and maybe the Work Scenes that I have unlocked would be great xP (I mean, its good that the "not-discord" chats stay, so you can reread, but having the Pics in a place to look is nice anyway :D

(Oh and I did like the animaton and it was well integrated :D varying it up a bit from the pictures :D)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I won't lie, this is one of the funniest game I have played recently. Keep cooking with the dialogue, this is fantastic.
Best kind of comments i get, thank you my friend !

is this gonna be like this? less gameplay/scenes more text?...
I think the updates get more and more CG heavy tbh. This update is the updates with the most CGs added for exemple, by far. But i'll try to keep increasing the ratio

Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
Not sure if it's already "too late", but talking about the NTR part. I'm not sure what the goal is. Right now it is more of cheating than NTR. The spying aspect kind of dips into NTR side but I feel like the game could hint about it more. It's just starting so I get it. But giving player some choices, even if they are not real choices, is building the NTR side more.

I'm talking about choices that won't really change the outcome (much if any), but it forces the player to make a decision they don't like. And it also makes this immersion where you are not just looking cheating taking place, but player is part of it. Such as if another guy asks the girl for pictures, the girl could ask the player if he likes her showing pictures, but being vague of the reason. Or then even asking what kind of pictures player likes the most and that is the type of picture the other guy gets (in style or whatever). It dives into "I caused it" feeling rather than just observing things to happen.

Right now it is very observation heavy, I would like there to be more choices even if they are just for the show without real impact. Real choices would be even better, but I know how complicated that can get. Very hard to make story to branch into million different direction and still keep it going.

Reactions: archipote

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
Dev, how do you see the game ending? It seems like it will end badly so far. Will it be the MC just accepting it? I'm curious to see how it goes.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Best kind of comments i get, thank you my friend !

I think the updates get more and more CG heavy tbh. This update is the updates with the most CGs added for exemple, by far. But i'll try to keep increasing the ratio
This update was a step up in a lot of ways. Actual story and corruption progression, more CGs and writing still top notch. Glad you're amping things up.

You figure next update will raise the tasks to level 3, or perhaps upgrade the girl specific ones to 2?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Dev, how do you see the game ending? It seems like it will end badly so far. Will it be the MC just accepting it? I'm curious to see how it goes.
Hehe i can't spoil you the ending just now ! But what i'd like ideally is to have multiple endings, at least two. Not "one bad and one good", just different endings depending on some choices made in ch 3 for exemple. (just an idea though not the plan)

This update was a step up in a lot of ways. Actual story and corruption progression, more CGs and writing still top notch. Glad you're amping things up.

You figure next update will raise the tasks to level 3, or perhaps upgrade the girl specific ones to 2?
I'm very glad you liked it buddy !
I think we've seen everything that the tasks mini-game as to offer, so it's probably time to move on to ch 3 with a new job phase. Not on the next update, but maybe at the 2.5/2.6 (which would be 3.0 then obvs)

Reactions: Skyler

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Also i'm posting it here too, but if you're a 2D or 3D artist, i'm looking for a partner so let me know if you're interested !

Last edited:

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I mean, until the spicy situations with other guys ramp up there can still be hot pictures just selfie like xP Or the MC getting some nice pictures from hidden cameras at work on top of the work ones itself so far :D
But yeh, seemed like a higher amount this update, but more is always nice xP They look really nice and the models are hot, so it's understandable people want more pics xDD

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Lol xD No, it is just a tool for the Dev, you aren't supposed to use that anyway, the games exe is in the win64 folder... xD
I thought it was the game's launcher. The instruction says: 1728209728019.png
So, the windows launcher must be not in the "x64" folder. But there's nothing else except for this "Icon Updater". "x64" folder has only one launcher, so it must be for MAC. There's no way it's not a virus.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I thought it was the game's launcher. The instruction says: View attachment 4104982
So, the windows launcher must be not in the "x64" folder. But there's nothing else except for this "Icon Updater". "x64" folder has only one launcher, so it must be for MAC. There's no way it's not a virus.
While I do prefer people being cautious over people clicking everything they don't know... it is just a simple tool to change Icons... xD and as I said, you are not even supposed to run it... you only run the "E-Thots.exe" xD (And yeah, the install instructions in this threads first post are a bit wonky in that regard, but in windows it is simply in the win64 folder.)

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Wondering if you have any plans to add a gallery?
Yep !

I mean, until the spicy situations with other guys ramp up there can still be hot pictures just selfie like xP Or the MC getting some nice pictures from hidden cameras at work on top of the work ones itself so far :D
But yeh, seemed like a higher amount this update, but more is always nice xP They look really nice and the models are hot, so it's understandable people want more pics xDD
Hehe that's a need i can understand yeah. I'll make my best to add more and more CGs with each updates

While I do prefer people being cautious over people clicking everything they don't know... it is just a simple tool to change Icons... xD and as I said, you are not even supposed to run it... you only run the "E-Thots.exe" xD (And yeah, the install instructions in this threads first post are a bit wonky in that regard, but in windows it is simply in the win64 folder.)
I'm just a lazy bum, i'll remove the non essential files next time. Thanks for the troubleshooting !

Reactions: Silwith

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I thought it was the game's launcher. The instruction says: View attachment 4104982
For the record, this is because I usually extract, rename the folder and delete the icon file, then zip the folder back and upload it. Except that on the Mac, if I extract the files on my Windows, they're corrupted the moment i unpack them. So i don't.

The clarification for the Mac version exists because x64 will always be present in the Mac version, whereas on Windows if I make the effort of renaming the folder and deleting the file that changes the icons, x64 no longer exists

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes