Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface [Ch. 2 v2.3] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I think it's a mix of both. One thing's for sure: as time goes by, the main character becomes more attached to the girls, but so do the girls to the MC. As for the humiliation, everyone will have their own sensitivity to the events that take place, so i can't really say how you'll feel about it.

I still think the romance is a good part of the game, but I invite you to make up your own mind, keeping in mind that this is NTR. And NTR can be very upsetting if you're not into the whole NTR thing!

I'm glad you liked it! I didn't get much feedback on these so it makes me happy that at least one person enjoyed it
It's something to do so we're not just going through the motions pressing skip day, last update felt a bit empty because of this. Ideally there would be even more to last more than just 2 days a week, But the way it was handled this update I liked. By the way, the tasks that lead to events outside of the work, like Morgana's selfie, feel particularly rewarding.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I'll be honest; I haven't tried the game yet and it may be great for all I know, but if there was a contest for "What game title is bad enough to spur you to actual violence?"...dude. Just, dude.
OKAY, y'all bullied me enough for that i'll change it back to its original title :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: Bismuth1104

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
It's something to do so we're not just going through the motions pressing skip day, last update felt a bit empty because of this. Ideally there would be even more to last more than just 2 days a week, But the way it was handled this update I liked. By the way, the tasks that lead to events outside of the work, like Morgana's selfie, feel particularly rewarding.
Yeah there should be a lot more, but I ran a bit short. In the future I'll try to make the “jobs” reward a lot more than that, like in chapter 1!

Reactions: kiribito

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Where is the autosave? I was playing in windowed mode and accidentally clicked on the wrong button and closed the game...

exter

May 29, 2017
Will there be a gallery in the future? It would be nice to have a place with all the scenes or just the pics without having to scroll through apps and to be able to see all the pics fullscreen, especially all the work pics/scenes.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
So, first time I played it and... Wow. So its a lot to take in. The first Chapter was relatively short. Not many scenes or anything other trying to get their love/lust stats up and even that felt like it wasn't much. And since I can't tell if I got all or some of the content I'll have to replay the entire first chapter. Changing some of the Apps confused me since you could have just add more in a different area. Especially the Love/Lust app, now it instead just gives info of the female leads instead and not much else. If you want to keep it like that I would suggest each person clicked, along with the info, have a gallery set up for that particular character even if it includes other characters. So if the main character in the pic is Anna it would be in her gallery even if Morgane is in it. That way I'm not endlessly scrolling back up in a text for that pic. Also if its a side character pertaining to a specific one then they would be under that persons gallery instead of a random thrown together Other folder or whatever.

Still playing the game in hopes to finishing all the little jobs available for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes