Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface [Ch. 2 v2.3] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
So, first time I played it and... Wow. So its a lot to take in. The first Chapter was relatively short. Not many scenes or anything other trying to get their love/lust stats up and even that felt like it wasn't much. And since I can't tell if I got all or some of the content I'll have to replay the entire first chapter. Changing some of the Apps confused me since you could have just add more in a different area. Especially the Love/Lust app, now it instead just gives info of the female leads instead and not much else. If you want to keep it like that I would suggest each person clicked, along with the info, have a gallery set up for that particular character even if it includes other characters. So if the main character in the pic is Anna it would be in her gallery even if Morgane is in it. That way I'm not endlessly scrolling back up in a text for that pic. Also if its a side character pertaining to a specific one then they would be under that persons gallery instead of a random thrown together Other folder or whatever.

Still playing the game in hopes to finishing all the little jobs available for now.
Thanks for the feedback, i'll think about it when i work on the gallery

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I fucking love this game. The best one IMO to come to this site for the last few years.

Lets hope the NTR gets more spicy, and with Avar whoring his girls (since he sounds dominating, so far he's being too passive). Him being a cuck would be weird considering how the character was built and writen.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
I fucking love this game. The best one IMO to come to this site for the last few years.

Lets hope the NTR gets more spicy, and with Avar whoring his girls (since he sounds dominating, so far he's being too passive). Him being a cuck would be weird considering how the character was built and writen.
Hoping there will be more behind the back stuff rather than the whole reading their dms

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021

I agree ! That's why the game can't be or become NTS in my opinion (since there's some people who where asking me.) I'm fine with NTS, but currently i don't see it fitting in the game

Youssef302

Sep 28, 2023
what is the difference between love and lust i play for the ntr is it has any affect ?

Last edited:

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
Very interesting and intriguing game. In the first part it was a little unclear what exactly gives photos in the profile, etc. for cards, I would like to see more consequences from actions, but I think the developer abandoned the idea in the first part and will promote work as in the second. Sometimes it is a little boring because you only have to work twice a week, I would like more events (not correspondence) between work or adding additional days for work. Personally, I miss the interaction between the main character and other characters because sometimes they say that they will come to you, etc., but there is no scene as such.

Reactions: archipote

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Got a bug. In the "Discord" App, after seeing the conversation that Morgane is going out with Avar and the girls to the beach during the "Give Tasks to girls" Gameplay. The next day, the convo repeats, but as Avar writing himself as Damien. Which seems to have made me stuck in an eternal loop where i do not progress anymore, despite having gotten all the Scenes and such in my curent state.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Can you release the emotes the characters use
Sadly they are paids emotes from Etsy, so it would put me in a though spot to release them. BUT you can probably find them in the game files !

Got a bug. In the "Discord" App, after seeing the conversation that Morgane is going out with Avar and the girls to the beach during the "Give Tasks to girls" Gameplay. The next day, the convo repeats, but as Avar writing himself as Damien. Which seems to have made me stuck in an eternal loop where i do not progress anymore, despite having gotten all the Scenes and such in my curent state.
That's a really weird bug, can you send me your save ? Though i won't be able to check it before monday

Reactions: DicksInSpace

i-am-a-virgin

Nov 11, 2018
now that saves can be shared, anybody wanna give one thats at least past chap 1 ? i keep forgetting to save and then hitting the wrong exit button, making progress a bit sisyphean.

In short, save pls

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Sadly they are paids emotes from Etsy, so it would put me in a though spot to release them. BUT you can probably find them in the game files !

That's a really weird bug, can you send me your save ? Though i won't be able to check it before monday
Well. It isn't accepting the Save0.json file in the E-Thots folder, under Save folder. To be placed in "Attached Files" here. So, how do i go about giving you that savefile...?

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
[
now that saves can be shared, anybody wanna give one thats at least past chap 1 ? i keep forgetting to save and then hitting the wrong exit button, making progress a bit sisyphean.

In short, save pls
I've made the chapter skip free now, you can skip directly to chapter 2 by making a new game !

Well. It isn't accepting the Save0.json file in the E-Thots folder, under Save folder. To be placed in "Attached Files" here. So, how do i go about giving you that savefile...?
Yeah it's a bit misleading, to load a save you don't put it in the save folder, you have to launch the game, go to the save menu, press "debug" and then you can load your file

Reactions: Kazaim

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
[

I've made the chapter skip free now, you can skip directly to chapter 2 by making a new game !

Yeah it's a bit misleading, to load a save you don't put it in the save folder, you have to launch the game, go to the save menu, press "debug" and then you can load your file
Had to continue in a Savefile and then use Debug. Though, what File exactly do i load here...? Tried the Save0.json. Nothing really happened. I need specific instructions on this REALLY stupid way to handle Savefiles. Thank you.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Had to continue in a Savefile and then use Debug. Though, what File exactly do i load here...? Tried the Save0.json. Nothing really happened. I need specific instructions on this REALLY stupid way to handle Savefiles. Thank you.
I don't really understand your question.

1- to send me your save file, you juste send me the concerned save file that you can find in your save folder

2- to load a save, you just click on the save in game

3- to load a SAVE FILE that someone has sent you, you use the debug menu

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
Try transferring the save to the Winrar archive and send it here.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes