Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface [Ch. 2 v2.3] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes
Feb 16, 2022
For now Elaine is treated as if she were not subject to the “NTR”, her current route is a “pure romance route”. Then, in chapter 3, I'll start looking at the possibilities for Elaine. Maybe several routes, for example. But what I think I'm sure of is that her NTR, if there is one, will be different from Morgane's, so no “spying” to avoid redundant scenes and allow for a different KINKY approach
Hell yeah

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
For now Elaine is treated as if she were not subject to the “NTR”, her current route is a “pure romance route”. Then, in chapter 3, I'll start looking at the possibilities for Elaine. Maybe several routes, for example. But what I think I'm sure of is that her NTR, if there is one, will be different from Morgane's, so no “spying” to avoid redundant scenes and allow for a different KINKY approach
Are there any plans to make a type of NTS route for her or the girls where Avar approves them being naughty with other people?

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Still amazed by how well you write the gurlz. Most game somehow betray that the female characters are actualy written by men, with your writting am wondering if you're not a women yourself :LOL:

In any case, any plan for a gallery? Would be nice to be able to check on previous CG easily since there's not so many save slot :unsure:

Keep up the good work it's been a wonderful release(y)

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
So I'm currently running a Virtual machine in here, and this is the game I'm playing there so the Meta name isn't that much Meta, but now I'm attempting to run a Nested Virtual machine (a virtual windows 7 in virtual windows 10, running on windows 10) so I can turn this game's name into "I'm one 'another pc in your pc' ahead of you".

• Haha

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Still amazed by how well you write the gurlz. Most game somehow betray that the female characters are actualy written by men, with your writting am wondering if you're not a women yourself :LOL:

In any case, any plan for a gallery? Would be nice to be able to check on previous CG easily since there's not so many save slot :unsure:

Keep up the good work it's been a wonderful release(y)
It makes me very happy to read, thank you for your feedback my friend. And yes, a Gallery is planned, I just need to find the time, but little by little the checklists are being ticked off. For this update it was import/export saves option and redoing the main menu, for the next one it might be a gallery! Right now, I'm concentrating on the story and scenario for 2.4, and if I've got any time left, I'll look into it hehe

This game is wonderful and creative, even though it is still in the development stage.
Thank you, i'm glad you enjoyed the game buddy !

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
I have not played this game, just looking it over, can anyone tell me can this game be played in a way where there is no romance? like you are just purposely corrupting/whoring out the girls into complete cumdumps as part of your plan and you dont really have a romantic relationship with them. Or is it more like a normal NTR where the girls are actually being "stolen" from you and its humiliating for the MC?

I dont have any interest in playing latter type of game but would enjoy the first.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I have not played this game, just looking it over, can anyone tell me can this game be played in a way where there is no romance? like you are just purposely corrupting/whoring out the girls into complete cumdumps as part of your plan and you dont really have a romantic relationship with them. Or is it more like a normal NTR where the girls are actually being "stolen" from you and its humiliating for the MC?

I dont have any interest in playing latter type of game but would enjoy the first.
I think it's a mix of both. One thing's for sure: as time goes by, the main character becomes more attached to the girls, but so do the girls to the MC. As for the humiliation, everyone will have their own sensitivity to the events that take place, so i can't really say how you'll feel about it.

I still think the romance is a good part of the game, but I invite you to make up your own mind, keeping in mind that this is NTR. And NTR can be very upsetting if you're not into the whole NTR thing!

The new tasks are fire, great job.
I'm glad you liked it! I didn't get much feedback on these so it makes me happy that at least one person enjoyed it

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
I'll be honest; I haven't tried the game yet and it may be great for all I know, but if there was a contest for "What game title is bad enough to spur you to actual violence?"...dude. Just, dude.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
EThots-CH2v2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes