Others E-Thots : A NTR Game Set in a 100% PC Interface [Ch. 2 v2.3] [Archipote]

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

Appler

Feb 22, 2020
How do you level up skills? The purple icon on the bottom just brings up the three profiles of the girls but no "red box" to level anything up....

EDIT: NVM, just have to progress in the story

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

Zeusfucktheworld

Aug 4, 2021
I need a dump Morgane and get serious with Elaine button, the earlier in the storyline the better xD.
Well that aside tried this, tho I am no fan of NTR and for some reason thought NTR would just be a little side route, could have just read the description or title tho.
Anyhow, Morgane is a real piece of shit, isn't she? And I don't quite understand how this works, the MC doesn't really make the impression of someone who'd be able to endure being cucked. Rather, someone who'd cuck other dudes, and also him really liking Morgane feels forced, but then who knows what happened in those 100 days or so.

Well story aside it's a funny lil game concept, tho I would really like more workdays or rather faster day cycling, cause skipping to next day to read one message is kinda ''time consuming''.

jskizzle

Apr 29, 2018
Usually don't comment but just thought I'd let the dev know the game is fantastic and I can't wait for future updates. Dev really has a way with the writing were all of the characters actually feel believable. Plus the humor is top notch. Only complaints would be to echo what others have said about wanting some type of gallery so that all the CG's/Animations can be seen in one spot.

Also could just be me, but I really enjoyed the "Shows/Streams" from chapter one and wouldn't mind more of them. Could even bring that video app back in chapter two so we could see what the girls get up to on their Streams/Jobs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

LoveII

Jun 18, 2018
Is this worth playing already?
Looks very promising but the low amount of tags makes me think it's still mostly about setting stuff up.

ChinaNumber2

May 28, 2024
how to make more work day? and more tasks on the right table. no have new tasks after play search tasks. just mop the floor, give me coffee, search new customer....., less take MMA, give me a kiss,

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
can't wait! what will this update be about? new NTR/Job?

No, just the continuity of current events, with a few additions like a gallery (at last). No job changes for this update. Then the update after should focus on the anime convention, and then I'll start thinking about new jobs. I've already got a few ideas for making the game more fun!

Will there be damimi content? :BootyTime:
Normally yes, it's a character that will remain fairly recurrent hehe (especially as he lives with Morgane)

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
No, just the continuity of current events, with a few additions like a gallery (at last). No job changes for this update. Then the update after should focus on the anime convention, and then I'll start thinking about new jobs. I've already got a few ideas for making the game more fun!

Normally yes, it's a character that will remain fairly recurrent hehe (especially as he lives with Morgane)
nice! will it be a big update or a normal sized one?

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Hopefully. My Bug/Error will be resolved in the next update. I cannot continue as it stands, and i am not certain starting over again will help it. Going through that trouble without guarentees it would work fine, would suck.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hopefully. My Bug/Error will be resolved in the next update. I cannot continue as it stands, and i am not certain starting over again will help it. Going through that trouble without guarentees it would work fine, would suck.
Oh yes, the odd bug. I can't seem to reproduce it sadly, i'm still looking into it when i have the time. But when the next update comes out, I'll make you a special version to "unlock" you. Alternatively, you can try starting a new save from chapter 2, which you can access by selecting "new save". Using CTRL to skip the dialogues should get you back to where you were fairly quickly (or do it at 2.4), I don't think the bug will happen again, you were the only one to point it out. (And if it does happen again, it's really very strange). Download the game again before starting a new though save, maybe a file has been corrupted at some point

Reactions: Kazaim

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Smaller than the last one, which was a huge update. It's more of an update to "finish" the story of chapter 2 after the events of 2.3
Can we expect the Patreon only features in the free version the update after the next one? Since that'd be the new chapter.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes