3D-Daz Early character studies for future game - no name yet

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
If y'all aren't familiar with "The Inn", Lykanz is the type of dev I can relate to. Here is an example of one of his responses to someone telling him how his game should be. This is actually a little restrained for him. (Vidal, you wouldn't like this one; too many girls you can't avoid).

I jokingly refer to this game as "The Innless" to Lykanz because the Inn itself (and the best, redhead of course, girl) hasn't been in the story since the start. He claims we will return to the Inn at some point. I just want Linda back.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If y'all aren't familiar with "The Inn", Lykanz is the type of dev I can relate to. Here is an example of one of his responses to someone telling him how his game should be. This is actually a little restrained for him. (Vidal, you wouldn't like this one; too many girls you can't avoid).

I jokingly refer to this game as "The Innless" to Lykanz because the Inn itself (and the best, redhead of course, girl) hasn't been in the story since the start. He claims we will return to the Inn at some point. I just want Linda back.
Oh, he was very polite considering the person he was answering to is a notorious troll, se even worse than the average " I want everything without paying and with the right of spiting you how I want" users.:cautious:
So yes I think it should serve as guide line for many devs on how to answer to these type of people.
That being said, I wish to have Linda back too. :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I have been rereading a book I read years ago . There is a character in the book named Jiendra Chang (I like the name "Jiendra" so don't be surprised if it shows up somewhere eventually). Instead of working on my game, I have made my interpretation of Jiendra.

JiendraChang01-03A.jpg JiendraChang01-01.jpg
(yes, the helmet sucks. Best "pilot armor" I could find easily)

Back on the station after a long day of shuttle missions.

JiendraChang02-01.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I know I have a small family
WS can certainly help you to make it bigger :LUL:

Yeah, but she is a blonde in the book; so I kind of had to stick with that.

for matshcbirne and Dylan741 (and any other redhead lovers)

View attachment 2483067

Damn! She's (of course!) even hotter as a redhead! As a redhead she may end up in something!
my evening is now saved, just quickly hung up the "please do not disturb" sign in front of my cabin ;):BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Dangit! You people have got me chasing down a rabbit hole now!

Different shade of red and fixed something about her eyes that was bothering me
JiendraChangRed01-02.png
(not going to show yet, but she's got red pubes too now!:eek:)

• Love
Reactions: matschbirne

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Keep it coming Hog ! I really need a little distraction now , a crappy night where I could not sleep, on top of this the news that one of my aunts died in the same night of cancer and last but not least a job rejection... (y)

Damn....
My deepest condolences for your loss and sorry for the job....
Hope you have support around you, you have here at least :cry:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
we were not so close, she was a free spirit in GDR times, never adapted, the big sister of my father, a strong woman with whom I got along great and then in the end to see how fragile you can become (in the end only ~36kg weight)... of course it hurts at the beginning but i have a family that keeps strong together even if you live far apart, life goes on and in june/july i will become an uncle. now I'm not very religious, but what was the saying: a light goes out, but from it comes a new flame. (y)