3D-Daz Early character studies for future game - no name yet

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, they're kind of weird. That's why I put the question here and on Discord. They look like wires stuck in her face to me :eek:
I haven't checked to see if I can manipulate them in any way but I'm already thinking of "no whiskers".
Well I love her regardless, so if you choose for no whiskers you will not hear me complain, also she got two cat's traits as the hears and the eyes so imho she's already perfect in my book. :giggle: (y)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Well I love her regardless, so if you choose for no whiskers you will not hear me complain, also she got two cat's traits as the hears and the eyes so imho she's already perfect in my book. :giggle: (y)
Dude! Seriously? I think you forgot something!....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I am going crazy(er) working on, what is possibly my (visualy) favorite scene in the prologue. Getting the scene in my head layed out and getting rendering to cooperate is making me turn into Warscared angry and dangerous. I know I will eventually re-render them when I have time because there is so much potential in them. I am getting them to a, what I consider minimally acceptable, level to be able to release but it's taking way longer than it should.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I am going crazy(er) working on, what is possibly my (visualy) favorite scene in the prologue. Getting the scene in my head layed out and getting rendering to cooperate is making me turn into Warscared angry and dangerous. I know I will eventually re-render them when I have time because there is so much potential in them. I am getting them to a, what I consider minimally acceptable, level to be able to release but it's taking way longer than it should.
such is the virtue of the path!
just do a shit pre made stuff to see what works and what does not and then later on do something real when you got the skillz!
also that is the way to goodhood... or to get head from a godess... whatever floats your boat!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
such is the virtue of the path!
just do a shit pre made stuff to see what works and what does not and then later on do something real when you got the skillz!
also that is the way to goodhood... or to get head from a godess... whatever floats your boat!
No, there's too much half-assed shit on here already. There's a minimum I'm willing to accept. If you aim high and miss, you've still hit the middle. If you aim at the middle and miss you'll hit the bottom. If you aim at the bottom, you will hit it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
For a lot of reasons I have been having trouble getting back to work on my game (and have to travel again next week :rolleyes:).

I made the mistake of playing the last two updates of Eternum over the last few days. Yes, I said "mistake". I have seen the work of VN God, and it is Caribdis. I can now no longer make a game. Nothing I do will ever be 1/10th as good as that. I'm burning my computer, selling my truck and moving into a pile of branches with a tarp over them in the wilderness somewhere. I was Icarus thinking I could reach the sun, only to find out I wasn't even close to reaching the sun before plummeting to my creative death. Let my creative death serve as a warning to all talentless hacks who would challenge the creative Pantheon of adult visual novels and games.

Hogrocket tombstone.png

(Yes there was bourbon involved here and, no, I'm not really quitting)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Does anyone remember a game or VN called "My Immortal"? Evidently I used the same tombstone joke regarding that in April of last year, but get no responses on F95zone for "My Immortal" The log of my posts only goes back to June of 22 so doesn't show the post I'd made. Curious. I only use "Hogrocket" here, and that's what's on that tombstone also.

I mystery wrapped in an enema wrapped in.....something unimportant, really :unsure:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone remember a game or VN called "My Immortal"? Evidently I used the same tombstone joke regarding that in April of last year, but get no responses on F95zone for "My Immortal" The log of my posts only goes back to June of 22 so doesn't show the post I'd made. Curious. I only use "Hogrocket" here, and that's what's on that tombstone also.

I mystery wrapped in an enema wrapped in.....something unimportant, really :unsure:
the only things with that title that I know of is that crying song from 20 years ago and a Harry Potter fanfic where Voldemort was singing for My Chemical Romance

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It's certainly difficult but one thing is sure: Never look at the works of bigger creators thinking they are too good for you, always remember that they started at the bottom of the stair exactly like you.
Put all you have in the game and finish it, then use it as your first step to climb that stair, and I'm sure you will be there someday. :) (y)