HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
no no run mousey run :eek:
View attachment 2605514

HogRocket

stop blowing that trumpet and help me:mad:
Cleo is very nice to Mindy. They play games, and Cleo gives Mindy rewards
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately that's all you get of that scene because before I could save the file (should have done it before rendering) my FUCKING COMPUTER LOCKED UP and I lost all the changes.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
All of the gods of AVN's hate me and don't want me to make one.

After the interlude with Cleo and Mindy, I started back to work rebuilding some scenes from the prologue of the game. Went to get some lunch. Came back home and there was a not on the door saying the power company had "upgraded" my meter and the power had been off temporarily.
Noooo.gif

two hours of work gone

Sep 3, 2020

After the interlude with Cleo and Mindy, I started back to work rebuilding some scenes from the prologue of the game. Went to get some lunch. Came back home and there was a not on the door saying the power company had "upgraded" my meter and the power had been off temporarily.
View attachment 2608280

two hours of work gone
200.gif
Nami by Sooda
Nami.07.05.23-.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

View attachment 2608280

two hours of work gone
22b5fb4437bc35390b3446c678f465e9.gif
I'm sorry man, I hope you will be able to save at least something...

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

View attachment 2608280

two hours of work gone
Ah damn... sorry bro :cry:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Unfortunately that's all you get of that scene because before I could save the file (should have done it before rendering) my FUCKING COMPUTER LOCKED UP and I lost all the changes.

Lazy dev who invoke bullsh!t technical issues to cover his slacking and willing of milking us!
What?!
The game isn't accessible yet, and HogRocket doesn't even have a Patreon... See, the game isn't even available that he start to work on his technique to milk us!
What an evil and malicious dev!
:)

Seriously, I'm sad for you.
Its really hard to lost hours of hard work.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

View attachment 2608280

two hours of work gone
been there done that, just do better!

a professional motivational speaker

this one is not :cautious:

what he means to say is he's very very sorry to hear that

but he is sure everything is going to work out

isn't that right
Warscared

me Whispering

Warscared

get your ass over here and show some sincerity now
i did read above!
the world is not sunshine and rainbows, the natural state of things and people is broken not working and functioning properly!
so learn the trufh and be thankfull for when shit works instead of bitching when they return to their natural state...
which is broken!

but here you go if you need something!

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Lazy dev who invoke bullsh!t technical issues to cover his slacking and willing of milking us!
What?!
The game isn't accessible yet, and HogRocket doesn't even have a Patreon... See, the game isn't even available that he start to work on his technique to milk us!
What an evil and malicious dev!
:)

Seriously, I'm sad for you.
Its really hard to lost hours of hard work.
At least it was only two hours worth this time

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
One thing I'm doing while wading through all this reconfigure (and real life) is doing some new character studies. The basic plot will not change, but some of the characters and their individual stories may evolve as I lock in characters I'm most drawn to.

New girl in consideration.
Taliyah01-01.jpg Taliyah01-02.jpg Taliyah01-03.jpg

because; who doesn't love a hot demon-girl? :ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Further proof life, and Daz, hates me. I ran a script to convert a G3 character to G8, which I have used many time before. For some reason after using the script, if I try to load any G8 figure (which is what 90% of my work uses) - Daz crashes.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
DAZ FORUMS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daz forum members figured out my problem from my error log file. I had to uninstall a script I was using that converts G3 figures to G8 then delete the morph file folder. I'm back in business ( until the next catastrophe :rolleyes:)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
DAZ FORUMS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daz forum members figured out my problem from my error log file. I had to uninstall a script I was using that converts G3 figures to G8 then delete the morph file folder. I'm back in business ( until the next catastrophe :rolleyes:)
I'm shocked the "NTR avoidable ?" and "We pay you in advertising" from this forum failed to help you...

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Back to work. Original black hair in Cleo rendered with weird artifacts in the hair. Changed the color but didn't like it. Changed the hairstyle and liked this one better. Tried various hair colors and ear/tail combinations.

Blonde 02 "light"
CleoBlonde02-02.jpg

Blonde 03 "dark"
CleoBlonde03-01.jpg

Cheetah
CleoCheetah01-01.jpg

Orange Tabby
CleoOrangeTabby01-01.jpg

Snow Leopard
CleoSnowLeopard01-01.jpg

WTF is he thinking
CleoBlue01-01.jpg