3D-Daz Early character studies for future game - no name yet

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Sep 3, 2020
Ok. I've had a couple of people request or ask about slime girls or similar.

input? Cool? Sexy? Creepy? Disgusting?

View attachment 2634067 View attachment 2634071 View attachment 2634073 View attachment 2634074 View attachment 2634075

It does lead to some interesting possibilities....
View attachment 2634120 View attachment 2634142 View attachment 2634172

Gonna leave it there before it gets REALLY out of hand...:oops:
well this is going to be a very complicated one to answer

some of the pictures are sexy Cool

and some of the pictures are Cool Sexy and Creepy

and some of the pictures are Creepy

my personal taste is this whichever one you choose keep. the hair

unless it gets in the way of creating the character and makes it more difficult
and is that my Bella

I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted
nobody touches my Bella but me

and I've already downloaded it and added it to my Bella collection

thank you

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I quite like her, maybe I would try with eye without irises though? They stand out a little too much in my opinion, and I don't know if it's possible to make her a little less shiny? Because her skin looks like is made of glass more than having a slimy/jelly consistency.
That being said it's definitely sexy imho. :)
In the past when I've tried this Ive been able to change the shader on the eyes, for some reason this time I couldn't so I had to go with some "standard" eye textures to try and make it work - it didn't really. Going to try a different figure asset to see if that makes a difference. The shader texture that I used for her is a "green water" shader, so very shiny - she's literally "walking water". Clear and transparent texture shaders kill tons of detail :(

/me pours some salt on them
"slime" not "slug" :rolleyes: If I put scars on them would that make them better?

well this is going to be a very complicated one to answer

some of the pictures are sexy Cool

and some of the pictures are Cool Sexy and Creepy

and some of the pictures are Creepy

my personal taste is this whichever one you choose keep. the hair

unless it gets in the way of creating the character and makes it more difficult
and is that my Bella

I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted
nobody touches my Bella but me

and I've already downloaded it and added it to my Bella collection

thank you
Definitely has a creep factor unless Slimes are your particular fetish, but it does lead to some possibilities. I used Bella because I already had her model. I thought about using my "Vidal" model but I would have had to add "anatomically correct" details to that and.......no.......just no.

The concept is going to take some work. It sounds like there's enough interest to invest a reasonable amount of time into it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
In the past when I've tried this Ive been able to change the shader on the eyes, for some reason this time I couldn't so I had to go with some "standard" eye textures to try and make it work - it didn't really. Going to try a different figure asset to see if that makes a difference. The shader texture that I used for her is a "green water" shader, so very shiny - she's literally "walking water". Clear and transparent texture shaders kill tons of detail :(

"slime" not "slug" :rolleyes: If I put scars on them would that make them better?

Definitely has a creep factor unless Slimes are your particular fetish, but it does lead to some possibilities. I used Bella because I already had her model. I thought about using my "Vidal" model but I would have had to add "anatomically correct" details to that and.......no.......just no.

The concept is going to take some work. It sounds like there's enough interest to invest a reasonable amount of time into it.
Understood and thanks for the explanation, well as I said I liked her so for me it's definitely worth the time because I didn't see many slimy girls and it's definitely an interesting character to play with, imho. :giggle: :giggle:

Sep 3, 2020

hey all I will say is this as

long as she does not have a dick

or worst try to force me into an open/poly relationship

just to be with her

I'm good with whatever

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Understood and thanks for the explanation, well as I said I liked her so for me it's definitely worth the time because I didn't see many slimy girls and it's definitely an interesting character to play with, imho. :giggle: :giggle:
One thing I forgot in my response was about the hair. I'm not into the "no hair" look, slime girl or not. The reason I did one without was that the hair changed the light shining into the figure so much you couldn't see any face (to me). Same reason I left the weird eyes in for most of those. I think "hair with a suggestion of facial features" looks better than "Shaved head Nazi chick with......well, to be honest; not much more of a face" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The hair did take some weird trickery and I'm limited on the textures I can use - I just hope I can remember how I did it :oops::cautious::LOL:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
One thing I forgot in my response was about the hair. I'm not into the "no hair" look, slime girl or not. The reason I did one without was that the hair changed the light shining into the figure so much you couldn't see any face (to me). Same reason I left the weird eyes in for most of those. I think "hair with a suggestion of facial features" looks better than "Shaved head Nazi chick with......well, to be honest; not much more of a face" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The hair did take some weird trickery and I'm limited on the textures I can use - I just hope I can remember how I did it :oops::cautious::LOL:
Oh yeah sorry if I wasn't specific on that detail, but I definitely like her more with the hairs too, without she's too creepy I agree!:eek::D

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, tried some new things.
- Different model asset
- gemstone shader instead of water shader
- different hair
- lighting (will detail at each pic)

As detailed above, standard lighting for the background
GreenGemMalka01-01.jpg

As detailed above, standard lighting for the background, with iris's shaded differently
GreenGemMalka01-02.jpg

in a dark room with one style of light inside her body
GreenGemMalka01-03.jpg
(Ok, I'm going to go ahead and say this is creepy as fuck! I love it! :ROFLMAO: . I may use it as a lighting effect without showing the model)

Same setup with a spotlight inside her
GreenGemMalka01-04.jpg

Same as last but spotlight in front of her
GreenGemMalka01-06.jpg

Same room, different type of light source inside her
GreenGemMalka01-07.jpg

I can't explain a lot of this and I used to be a photographer. Light and lighting was a big deal to me. The only thing I can think of is Daz doesn't calculate reflection and refraction very well. It will do ray-tracing, but mostly for shadow calculation. In Daz defense, it's not a high end rendering program but a posing program that renders well enough and animates barely enough. It's pretty damn good for a free program.

More experimentation!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Amber glass with various lights

Light type 1 inside head
AmberGlassMalka01-01.jpg

Light type 2 inside body
AmberGlassMalka01-02.jpg

Light type 3 in front of body NO EXTRA LIGHTS ON EYES!
AmberGlassMalka01-03.jpg

Sunlight
AmberGlassMalka01-04.jpg

Ok, clear glass goes really creepy, since they eyes don't take the texture
GlassMalka01-01.jpg GlassMalka01-02.jpg

The biggest thing I'm learning it these girls are hard as shit to get lit correctly. The hair blocks light to the head, the bodies don't transmit light the way you'd think.

Probably won't make it into this project except as a background character for a scene or something, but fun to play with

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Nereid? Nixie? Rusalka? Water Nymph? Woman with a really scaly skin condition?
shrug.jpg

Beats me, anyway; here she is...
NyadMalka01-01.jpg NaiadMalka02-01.jpg

Pain in the ass learning the asset that will do the skin, and it's limited as to the figures it works on. One more for the future probably.

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I don't know what's more disturbing; the fact that you can get sex lube in 55 gallon drums, or the fact that you can get that much on Amazon :unsure::oops:o_O

Fucking imperial, I haven't realized that 55 Gal ~ 208 Liter. So you drop yourself in the barrel, that's it ?
Either that or pour it out into a children's wading pool and jump in. Of just get the whole orgy naked and pour it over the top :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Meh, wasn't as cool as it should have been. The effect I wanted is sort of there, but the red texture is an emissive texture that emits light. Should have looked completely badass in a dark room. Looked lame. Emissives are weak light sources unfortunately. Oh well, here's as cool as I could make it.

FingerShot01-01.gif

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
More learning. Combined the last two things I learned to achieve the following

View attachment 2640007 View attachment 2640008 View attachment 2640009 View attachment 2640010

OOOOoooooh! I just thought of something cool! Back in a while if it works!
The leaf girl is really interesting, all the concept are very interesting though and the scene with the "fire" girl ( for lack of a better term, sorry) was good although maybe that effect would work better in a more dark scene maybe?
Does she have a super power or is intended as a magic creature? Just out of curiosity since until now you seem oriented toward magical/mythical type of powers and creatures?). :)