HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Another character house set in the works

Tease!
RowanDoor01-01.png

Come inside!
RowanDoor02-01.png
(do NOT mention that the tree is strangely floating off the ground in the front. It's.....magic or something......)

Edit: Whole scene getting redone. Same door, same-ish tree, much different interior.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
that`s a baby trap if i ever heard one...
come inside a fairy, really? REALLY?? REALLYYYYYY?
how stupid do you think i am?
hell no i am going down her throat and making sure she swallows everything
so as not to give ammunition to the turkey paster...
bitches be setting traps like that...
and fools dropping like flies

Sep 3, 2020
that`s a baby trap if i ever heard one...
come inside a fairy, really? REALLY?? REALLYYYYYY?
how stupid do you think i am?
hell no i am going down her throat and making sure she swallows everything
so as not to give ammunition to the turkey paster...
bitches be setting traps like that...
and fools dropping like flies
well she can activate her trap card on me anytime

just call me Superfly

• Red Heart
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, updated versions. Lighting isn't as good because I've only set a few lights but the overall scene is better, especially when you get to see inside. Just for the record, she is not a fairy, not going to specify - you'll have to play the game :D. In folklore her kind would have been considered more dangerous than fairies. She is a human sized being, the tree is just freaking huge!

Opening the door for the guest

RowanDoor03-01.png
(dang it! I just noticed I screwed up the position of her right hand :mad:)

A peak inside the....tree? :unsure:

RowanDoor03-02.png

The terrain generator I am using only shows representations of the major assets until you render.....then you find out some freaking weed is right in front of the camera lens :rolleyes:

RowanDoor03-03.png

I know this doesn't look much different, but believe me it will. The living space for the........Ha! thought you catch me and make me reveal her secret, fooled you!......girl.....is much better laid out and easy to work with. Also makes for some added story once you see it.

small render of what is deceptively the most asset intensive scene I've got. Doesn't look like much, but the lake you see is about 100ft deep with.....something.....living in it. It's a nightmare to render. There is a lot you cannot see in this view. The waterfall in the back looks great closer, but looks like a cement column from here :unsure:. I just got a "render optimizer" add on, and if it cannot get a handle on this scene, then the scene and character will get scrapped. I don't want to have a mediocre story because I couldn't make the scene fit and tell the story properly, it would disrupt the flow.

NyadPoolTest01-01.png

Sep 3, 2020
Ok, updated versions. Lighting isn't as good because I've only set a few lights but the overall scene is better, especially when you get to see inside. Just for the record, she is not a fairy, not going to specify - you'll have to play the game :D. In folklore her kind would have been considered more dangerous than fairies. She is a human sized being, the tree is just freaking huge!

View attachment 2073649

View attachment 2073656

The terrain generator I am using only shows representations of the major assets until you render.....then you find out some freaking weed is right in front of the camera lens :rolleyes:

View attachment 2073678

I know this doesn't look much different, but believe me it will. The living space for the........Ha! thought you catch me and make me reveal her secret, fooled you!......girl.....is much better laid out and easy to work with. Also makes for some added story once you see it.

small render of what is deceptively the most asset intensive scene I've got. Doesn't look like much, but the lake you see is about 100ft deep with.....something.....living in it. It's a nightmare to render. There is a lot you cannot see in this view. The waterfall in the back looks great closer, but looks like a cement column from here :unsure:. I just got a "render optimizer" add on, and if it cannot get a handle on this scene, then the scene and character will get scrapped. I don't want to have a mediocre story because I couldn't make the scene fit and tell the story properly, it would disrupt the flow.

View attachment 2074220
a Wood Nymph

• Red Heart
Reactions: HogRocket

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

View attachment 2073649

View attachment 2073656

View attachment 2073678

View attachment 2074220
I must say that I'm liking it more and more, can't wait to see what you will create, she looks like a dryad to me? But I'm surely wrong, anyway I'm sure I will enjoy your game. :giggle:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Doesn't look like much, but the lake you see is about 100ft deep with.....something.....living in it. It's a nightmare to render. There is a lot you cannot see in this view. The waterfall in the back looks great closer, but looks like a cement column from here :unsure:. I just got a "render optimizer" add on, and if it cannot get a handle on this scene, then the scene and character will get scrapped. I don't want to have a mediocre story because I couldn't make the scene fit and tell the story properly, it would disrupt the flow.

View attachment 2074220
we all know who lives in the lake

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
a Wood Nymph
I must say that I'm liking it more and more, can't wait to see what you will create, she looks like a dryad to me? But I'm surely wrong, anyway I'm sure I will enjoy your game. :giggle:
Vidal is 2 for 2! Dang! I knew I was going to give something away! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

we all know who lives in the lake

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, this is as close as I can get at the moment :ROFLMAO:
Hippocamus.png

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Looking at the story as it's evolving I noticed a spot where things didn't line up. There was a gap. Rummaging around while avoiding responsibility, I was looking at some of my earlier character studies for the (now later) original game. I came across the original of this and the story started to write in the gap in my head. I needed to add another girl to this game as much as I need a hole in my head!

Evidently I need a hole in my head because she needs to be in the game now :rolleyes:

NisseLibrarian01-01.png
Clothing update for the story and some changes made to the scene that will be explained in the plot

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Trying to start figuring out the framework of the programming for the game (I've been learning some Python). So far I have identified over 70 variables I need to define and track for all the actions, paths, and options the game will require.... and I'm not done yet :eek:. I might have to cut down the number of girls (it is starting to look like "WVM" at this point :ROFLMAO:) or simplify the story a bunch - both things I really don't want to do (I'm too in love with all my girls and the story flows at this point)

question: are 10 potential love interests (with harem, partial harem, and solo being options) too many? The story will support them, but it might take a while to make all the paths and the central story involves all of them but that can be streamlined for fewer main love interests. I am already considering dropping two of them, either because of difficulties with making their sets and environments the way I want them to be or an awkward storyline.

Basic story will not change

Vidal, I know you'll say "one is enough for me!" but I do need to give you some options to pick from. Just to make is harder on you - the blonde is NOT going to be the one with attitude! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

10 (more hotties, longer dev cycle, more complexity, more "scenes")
8 (few hotties, slightly shorter dev cycle, slightly less complex, fewer "scenes")
<8 (less of "more" and more of "less" :ROFLMAO:)