hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I would prefer if that would be optional, I'm not really into incest stuff, but I understand that it would be a big thing for people who are into it
It could easily be made into an option. Just replace supervisor with mom then add a few sentences where she talks like a mom, then calls her son hun every once in a while and it's good to go.

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
If you made her the mom instead of a supervisor it'd be better. Then you'd win over the incest audience too. A supervisor is boring, but having his own mother sissify him is messed up and wicked which makes it ten times better imo. it could turn into a momdom scenario. i hope you consider it!
But if it were the mc's mother carrying his training, what would be her motive? The boss character stated she was kidnapped also along with her daughter. She could have been blackmailed to do it, or she could be pretending to be blackmailed and actually being in cahoots with the boss all along, so she could enjoy all the wickedness of the act, plus making a profit with it.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
It could easily be made into an option. Just replace supervisor with mom then add a few sentences where she talks like a mom, then calls her son hun every once in a while and it's good to go.
I'm not sure if you've played the game, because just renaming her into "mom" wouldn't make much sense and if I'd try to come up with a way how it could be possible it would be just easier to make another game with different scenario. But if you are interested in incest scenes, I'm planning to add "step" mom and sister characters in on of the future updates.
But if it were the mc's mother carrying his training, what would be her motive? The boss character stated she was kidnapped also along with her daughter. She could have been blackmailed to do it, or she could be pretending to be blackmailed and actually being in cahoots with the boss all along, so she could enjoy all the wickedness of the act, plus making a profit with it.
That's a pretty bad mother lol
Your ideas are quite good actually, but I think I'll probably add mother and sister as "slaves" as a main character

I've created one more poll to see how many people like incest, if you'd like to vote, please click

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Very cute art! I hope you can continue creating till the end! Don't let the haters discourage you. There are many who love exactly what you are doing! ;)

Any chance of an Android port?

Reactions: Ramsey90

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Cute game, hope to see more..
Thank you! I hope to release the next version quite soon
Very cute art! I hope you can continue creating till the end! Don't let the haters discourage you. There are many who love exactly what you are doing! ;)

Any chance of an Android port?
Thank you very much, glad you like what I'm doing. And actually there are no haters even though the game has very special kinks it was received well and people are very nice here :)
That is very funny about the android port, because that's exactly what I was trying to do yesterday, but for some reason it doesn't work properly, as soon as it goes to the moment where you have to choose the new clothes for the main character, it's not possible for some reason. All the clothes buttons are not working properly and if you try to choose anything, all of it says "It's too girlish, I'm not wearing that." And for some reason when I'm trying to create a package anyways it just fails, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to port it properly without errors

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
About incest in the game...
I see a lot of people are interested in such stuff, because for now the results of the polls are:
Surveymonkey
total: 63 votes
would like such content - 42
would be ok with it - 12
And those who don't like it - 9
And the poll results from patreon page:
total: 24
would like such content - 17
would be ok with it - 4
And those who don't like it - 3
I most probably will add such scenes to the game, will most likely try to make those scenes optional, but it won't be actual incest, as I'll add step mom and step sister and not "real" mom and sis because of the patreon rules. But I'm not sure if they are really ok with sex content involving step siblings, I've checked their gaudiness and there is no info about that, only that incest is not allowed, so I might contact them to make sure about that when I'll decide to add such content. Does anyone know anything about that? Maybe someone played a game from patreon with step siblings sex?
If such content is allowed, I'm planning to add mom in the 3rd update or if'll have enough time, I might add a scene even to the next update

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
About incest in the game...
I see a lot of people are interested in such stuff, because for now the results of the polls are:
Surveymonkey
total: 63 votes
would like such content - 42
would be ok with it - 12
And those who don't like it - 9
And the poll results from patreon page:
total: 24
would like such content - 17
would be ok with it - 4
And those who don't like it - 3
I most probably will add such scenes to the game, will most likely try to make those scenes optional, but it won't be actual incest, as I'll add step mom and step sister and not "real" mom and sis because of the patreon rules. But I'm not sure if they are really ok with sex content involving step siblings, I've checked their gaudiness and there is no info about that, only that incest is not allowed, so I might contact them to make sure about that when I'll decide to add such content. Does anyone know anything about that? Maybe someone played a game from patreon with step siblings sex?
If such content is allowed, I'm planning to add mom in the 3rd update or if'll have enough time, I might add a scene even to the next update
Just received a reply from Patreon support:
"As for your first question, any content that sexualized familial relations, regardless of blood relationship, is considered incest content and is likely outside of guidelines. This includes step siblings, as you mentioned.

In regards to your second question, you would not be able to support a game that's within guidelines on Patreon if you were referring patrons to a version that wasn't or providing a patch to restore violating content. If your game contained violating content in other versions, we'd work on the assumption that that is what you're supporting through Patreon."

Reactions: ʎɯɯɐʇ

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
I think best would be you to design your original ideas, that's why people love your job :)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I think best would be you to design your original ideas, that's why people love your job :)
Thank you :) Yeah, that's what I'm going to do I think, because I don't see a way to add incest fetish now, so I'll focus on other stuff.

Also I'm working on the second version of the game now and I'd like to add one more scene before I release it. And I'm not sure if it's a good idea for the scene to be a blowjob scene. Because it might be too soon for the main character to do something like that. So, what do you guys/gals think about that? Maybe you'd like to see something else instead? I'd love to read your thoughts about it.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Thank you :) Yeah, that's what I'm going to do I think, because I don't see a way to add incest fetish now, so I'll focus on other stuff.

Also I'm working on the second version of the game now and I'd like to add one more scene before I release it. And I'm not sure if it's a good idea for the scene to be a blowjob scene. Because it might be too soon for the main character to do something like that. So, what do you guys/gals think about that? Maybe you'd like to see something else instead? I'd love to read your thoughts about it.
nooooo dont split it... finish one before you start something new... maybe you do another release before going into the wrong direction ?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
nooooo dont split it... finish one before you start something new... maybe you do another release before going into the wrong direction ?
When I say "second version of the game" I just mean a new update for the same game. "Second" like "0.02" :) So the game stays the same and I intend to work on it for at least 5-8 updates more (maybe even a lot more updates than that)
I just wasn't sure if it's a good idea to add a blowjob event to the next update and maybe it would be better to add something else instead to make the progression not so fast.

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Just received a reply from Patreon support:
"As for your first question, any content that sexualized familial relations, regardless of blood relationship, is considered incest content and is likely outside of guidelines. This includes step siblings, as you mentioned.

In regards to your second question, you would not be able to support a game that's within guidelines on Patreon if you were referring patrons to a version that wasn't or providing a patch to restore violating content. If your game contained violating content in other versions, we'd work on the assumption that that is what you're supporting through Patreon."
Well, i dunno about that, there's a lot of games with "step-siblings" content, just look at the Milfy City with over 5k patrons and they're doing perfectly fine.

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019

How about this the first 300 will be accomplished if the character do this one single activity, might be a choice to make :)

ʎɯɯɐʇ

Jun 9, 2017
Thank you :) Yeah, that's what I'm going to do I think because I don't see a way to add incest fetish now, so I'll focus on other stuff.

Also, I'm working on the second version of the game now and I'd like to add one more scene before I release it. And I'm not sure if it's a good idea for the scene to be a blowjob scene. Because it might be too soon for the main character to do something like that. So, what do you guys/gals think about that? Maybe you'd like to see something else instead? I'd love to read your thoughts about it.
Maybe if it features the main character being pushed to do blow job, but it is too soon for him, so he is trying to avoid it, but by promising something, and generally going through super embarrassing and humiliating time, but in sum up, there is no blow job scene yet, so that I think would also make one in future even more dramatic because this one could show how much he doesn't want to do it.

Reactions: pdpdpd

Ramsey90

Feb 9, 2019
When I say "second version of the game" I just mean a new update for the same game. "Second" like "0.02" :) So the game stays the same and I intend to work on it for at least 5-8 updates more (maybe even a lot more updates than that)
I just wasn't sure if it's a good idea to add a blowjob event to the next update and maybe it would be better to add something else instead to make the progression not so fast.
If you plan this game to be pretty long(which we really hope you do:)) I think you should take time with the "breaking" of the MC. It would be a bit blue balling for us who are the stage of waiting to see this game being built up, but down the line when it's eventually finished I think it would be overall better for the story if things were a bit slow, at least at the beginning ;)
Do you consider making rimming scenes by any chance as well?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Well, i dunno about that, there's a lot of games with "step-siblings" content, just look at the Milfy City with over 5k patrons and they're doing perfectly fine.
Yeah, you are right, I've also remembered about Perverted Education with main character's mom fucking him with a strap-on.
I'm not sure for now about incest content anyways. In the next version I will add some fantasies of the main character and will see how it goes.
How about this the first 300 will be accomplished if the character do this one single activity, might be a choice to make :)
I thought about this, making him to give a blowjob as the only possibility for him to get enough money, but decided no to add such a scene just yet and take it a little slower. But that's a good idea, thanks!
Maybe if it features the main character being pushed to do blow job, but it is too soon for him, so he is trying to avoid it, but by promising something, and generally going through super embarrassing and humiliating time, but in sum up, there is no blow job scene yet, so that I think would also make one in future even more dramatic because this one could show how much he doesn't want to do it.
Yeah, he will definitely will try to avoid it at any cost :) But all of these will be later (not in these version). I've decided to take it slow and not to rush. In this version he will be forced to do something else ;)
If you plan this game to be pretty long(which we really hope you do:)) I think you should take time with the "breaking" of the MC. It would be a bit blue balling for us who are the stage of waiting to see this game being built up, but down the line when it's eventually finished I think it would be overall better for the story if things were a bit slow, at least at the beginning ;)
Do you consider making rimming scenes by any chance as well?
For now I'm thinking about at least 8-10 updates maybe much more and I want the progression to be slow and realistic. So he won't become a cock-sucking slut in the 0.02 ver :) Yes, there will be rimming scenes for sure ;)

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes