SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Today update or tomorrow ?
I'm not sure, I'm finishing it right now, so it depends how it goes... I might decide to add one more scene, but I think it won't be later then 7th anyways. And it will be released on patreon first as a tier reward, non-patreon release will be a week later :)

Reactions: Dave3518 and fanboi

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I'm happy to announce that it's time to release 0.02 version of the game!
Download links for the game:
PS. In this version of the game the events depend on your choices, so you'll might need to save/load the game in some places to see all the new content. I'm not posting the list of events as I don't want to post spoilers, but if you'd like to get the list of all the events to make sure you've seen all the new content, just send me a pm and I will send you the list.
Please, enjoy ;)

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Nice little game so far: cute art style and a very kinky setting. Some of the themes and fetishes are quite hardcore, but you present them in a light-hearted way that make them easy to take.

I found a bug in the feet licking scene where you can get Alex to keep repeating "I bet you are enjoying this" and you get to answer her as many times as you want as long as you don't touch the other foot.

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
NIce outcome.
I hope you will have complete playable version soon.
You have an error if you go put on your clothes to go to room and masturbate.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/day2.rpy", line 472, in execute
File "game/day2.rpy", line 488, in execute
File "game/day2.rpy", line 488, in keywords
File "game/day2.rpy", line 490, in keywords
NameError: name 'hair' is not defined

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Super interesting! Keep up the good work!
Thank you! Glad you liked the game :)
Nice little game so far: cute art style and a very kinky setting. Some of the themes and fetishes are quite hardcore, but you present them in a light-hearted way that make them easy to take.

I found a bug in the feet licking scene where you can get Alex to keep repeating "I bet you are enjoying this" and you get to answer her as many times as you want as long as you don't touch the other foot.
Thank you very much! And also thanks for noticing the bug, just checked the code and it will be the same at any point of the event so she will be repeating what she said if your don't press at a place on her feet that hasn't been licked yet. It will be very easy to fix :)
NIce outcome.
I hope you will have complete playable version soon.
You have an error if you go put on your clothes to go to room and masturbate.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/day2.rpy", line 488, in execute
File "game/day2.rpy", line 488, in keywords
File "game/day2.rpy", line 490, in keywords
NameError: name 'hair' is not defined
Thank you for reporting this problem, could you please tell me if you've used the old game saves or started from beginning?
Edit: I've just checked the code, you shouldn't be having this problem if you start the game from beginning. I should have mentioned this in the update announcement. But I might reupload the game again so the old saves wouldn't cause problems and also to fix foot worship scene.

Ramsey90

Feb 9, 2019
One thing I'd like to mention is that currently, at the end if you decide to just waste days instead of "waiting for a client", when you reach Sundays nothing will happen.
I'm sure this will be different after a few updates, probably with various punishments for missing pay like being set up in butt wall or even game over ;( who knows how cruel Alex can get

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Download links for ver0.02b (fixed bug with repeating dialog during foot worship scene & fixed a bug "NameError: name 'hair' is not defined" if you've used old saves:

Appreciate that you've noticed this stuff, thank you! Even though I've fixed the old saves 'hair' bug, I'm not sure if there would be no other bugs if you use the old saves, so it might be better to play from beginning. (You can hold ctrl to skip the viewed text to make it faster) :)

Reactions: pdpdpd and Taimant

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
One thing I'd like to mention is that currently, at the end if you decide to just waste days instead of "waiting for a client", when you reach Sundays nothing will happen.
I'm sure this will be different after a few updates, probably with various punishments for missing pay like being set up in butt wall or even game over ;( who knows how cruel Alex can get
Yeah, you are right, I didn't code anything for the next sunday as it's not much that a player can do during the week. As soon as I'll add more events and 'jobs', I'll make the game "infinite" so players can play as long as they want and Alex will visit weekly. For now I'm not sure about bad endings. I might add them to or I might make the events the way, that there are no such things as bad endings, just more severe punishments if mc doesn't pay enough money.

Reactions: pdpdpd and Taimant

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
nice game, any other games with this theme?
this board offers a searchbar :p
If you search for Sissification only this game shows up sooooo no...
But if you like femdom or futa you will find plenty... maybe check out "femdom city MANTIS" from darktoz new release just a few days ago...

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes