SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
nice game, any other games with this theme?
Thanks! You can find a lot of other sissification games .
Check out "Perverted Education" and "The Masculine Mystique" these are my favourite.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Great! Congratulations Dev. Beautiful art, beautiful animation ... Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: pdpdpd

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Great! Congratulations Dev. Beautiful art, beautiful animation ... Looking forward to the next update.
Thank you! I'm glad you liked the game :) I'm planning release a new update it on the 1st-7th of each month
Any similar games with straight content?
Sorry, don't know any similar straight games, but after the game becomes bigger, and have enough content, I'm planning to add the possibility to select a character in the beginning of the game, so the play cold play as a girl also (mc's step sis)

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Love the game, looking forward to future updates, but is there any changelog? is v.02b just a less buggy version of v0.02 or is there new content?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Love the game, looking forward to future updates, but is there any changelog? is v.02b just a less buggy version of v0.02 or is there new content?
Glad you like it, thank you :)
I didn't add the chagelog as I didn't want to post spoilers, this update has more content than the 0.01 version had

Reactions: aliceee
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks! You can find a lot of other sissification games .
Check out "Perverted Education" and "The Masculine Mystique" these are my favourite.
Are there any games where you can sissify other people and make them your bitch? I know about Friends of mine, but are there others? I like sissy shit, but not when MC is the one being sissified.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Are there any games where you can sissify other people and make them your bitch? I know about Friends of mine, but are there others? I like sissy shit, but not when MC is the one being sissified.
I only know about "Sissy Maker" but the sissy character wants to be sissy from the beginning and you only help to achieve that, it's not forced

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Any chance for an APK?
Unfortunately no, I've tried to create one, but it didn't work properly in some parts of the game and it's not possible to play. I might do something about it in a week or two and will post it here.

angella

Jan 29, 2018
i am trying progress..but it seems i am doing the same thing...not progressing...can any one help?? what i need to do?? thank you

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes