SpaceLobster

Apr 7, 2021
I must say, as I am really into femdom stuff, this game fills my niche very well. I will consider becoming Patron when I get my financial situation stabilized

DerekFrost

Jul 23, 2019
Hey!
I am wildly delighted with your game.
I wanted to know if I can help you create it?
I am a programmer, and although I have not worked much, I have a lot of experience in Java and intermediate in C#, SQL, PHP and Python.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Not sure is anyone pointed this but i am sure that one of my suggestion is right.

P.S. on the side note that whole college thing and Tom guy is a bit Fucked up for me tbh.
I mean the concept of the game is not bad but this.
Personal opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: CallMeBetty

CmdtAeon

Sep 3, 2018
on the side note that whole college thing and Tom guy is a bit Fucked up for me tbh.
I mean the concept of the game is not bad but this.
Personal opinion.
Let's face it, guys that go to college are fucked up in every sense of the term x)

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I am playing for half hour and all i get gay sex. When do i get dominated by women. I thought this is a femdom/crossdress game
there is that content ingame too if u make right choices ingame, also this is not only female whip u game if u though its like that, its a trap game so ur a trap u get fucked and all

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am playing for half hour and all i get gay sex. When do i get dominated by women. I thought this is a femdom/crossdress game
Its not a femdom game primarily :(, I thought so as well, but the tags are not precise. It has a few femdom parts, but its definitely more of a maledom game.

Reactions: Grelk

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
there is that content ingame too if u make right choices ingame, also this is not only female whip u game if u though its like that, its a trap game so ur a trap u get fucked and all
"Trap" and "femdom" are not mutually exclusive, you could have a game where you are "trapped" and your "clients" are mostly female. The OP's question is legitimate, but the answer is, that femdom is present, but marginal in the game.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So it seems like the family stuff has more or less been dropped as it has received no updates. I'm not really into the incest thing but you get one scene with the mother's holes in the wall and that's it? I was hoping for more. Maybe have the PC watch as his family gets corrupted like him and he is virtually powerless to stop it but there's nothing.

Edit - Played the latest version. Yeah, more "adopted family" stuff was added with the last update focusing on it. Whoops, that's what happens when I based my post on an older version. It's alright, not a huge fan of splitting the step mom and the step daughter between sub and dom routes for the shemale but eh. Dig the ntr stuff, especially with the step daughter/childhood friend being corrupted just like the protag. The actual ntr/cuckold/findom stuff is okay but has potential to be great depending on how it's written. Sharing/cuckoldry is less my thing than the cheating aspect of it.

Last edited:
  • Sad

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
So it seems like the family stuff has more or less been dropped as it has received no updates. I'm not really into the incest thing but you get one scene with the mother's holes in the wall and that's it? I was hoping for more. Maybe have the PC watch as his family gets corrupted like him and he is virtually powerless to stop it but there's nothing.
Well technically there is no incest anymore because Patreon is a bunch of prudes. But yeah, there's also reference to your friend (formerly sister) having been fucked by Alex's strapon before you are made to suck it earlier in the game. Not much content apart from that though.

• Sad

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Well technically there is no incest anymore because Patreon is a bunch of prudes. But yeah, there's also reference to your friend (formerly sister) having been fucked by Alex's strapon before you are made to suck it earlier in the game. Not much content apart from that though.
There are actually more scenes with those characters that were added in the latest update (0.12):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey!
I am wildly delighted with your game.
I wanted to know if I can help you create it?
I am a programmer, and although I have not worked much, I have a lot of experience in Java and intermediate in C#, SQL, PHP and Python.
Thank you very much for offering your help with the game, I really appreciate it! But the programming part is the least time consuming and it's not much to do there as the game code is quite simple :)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there a way to actually make his penis smaller, or turn him into a girl, in the latest version? I deleted the game and quit playing it a while back, with plans to come back to it later. But, I'm not really interested in "has penis..taking penis." Sissification is fine if it leads to complete m2f. Also, maybe have the chance to let him take back his manhood later on, and win over one of the girls.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
How long until the next update?
Judging based on the previous update schedule the public release would be around June 22nd, though the dev said they didn't have as much time to work on it as they'd wanted previously, so it may come a bit sooner but nothing official.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I assumed as much, and I tried that, as the walkthrough said, but it always gave me something like "why would anybody wanna do that?" lol
That's if you choose penis shrinking. You have to choose to grow your penis.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes