origeee

Feb 21, 2020
With the new version I decided to start the game over for various reasons and then I got stuck with the gym cause I cant buy red shorts. Does someone else have the same issue ?

• Wow
Reactions: Malkovichi

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Some more toys might be coming in the next one, makeup will probably be added a bit later as it's not really necessary but would require a lot of time to add to all of the events in the game, and bigger tits/lips might be added sometime in the future
Decided to focus on the sex events in this update
Please add those things in the next update, i think make up will make the game much more exciting

D

Deleted member 3145675

Reactions: dellog

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
got this error after but wall room event where you entered the door.
I found some solution of this error. When your screen is all black, like on your screen, press "leave the room" and go for another session of cum cleaning, and after that game will be fixed.

Pantalyk

Jul 14, 2020
Hi I whanted to say everything is perfect in the last update - MS crush cuckolding him, Jennifer, castation... myyymmmm... just perfect! Keep the nice work! Its getting better and better! I hope there will be a real castration or penectomy content :)

I have a question for this event:

- She'll stay angry at MC for some time, but then decides that she should help MC instead of getting angry and will help her release some stress by pegging MC right before sleep :)

How long it supposed to last before the event is enabled? Or do I have to do something specyfic to enable this event?

Best regards!

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
you should really work so old versions savers work in new versions, in every otehr game the developers makes it possible

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Hi I whanted to say everything is perfect in the last update - MS crush cuckolding him, Jennifer, castation... myyymmmm... just perfect! Keep the nice work! Its getting better and better! I hope there will be a real castration or penectomy content :)

- She'll stay angry at MC for some time, but then decides that she should help MC instead of getting angry and will help her release some stress by pegging MC right before sleep :)

How long it supposed to last before the event is enabled? Or do I have to do something specyfic to enable this event?

Best regards!
Wait there's castration in the newest update? Poor MC.

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
Anyone have a "dominant" route save to get the scenes with Naomi and Amanda? I've already seen all of the new content for the other route but I reallyyyyyy don't wanna do another playthrough to get two extra scenes.

Reactions: Ohboy25

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Just updated the first post with a fixed version (fixed the bug "lips" not defined)
Thank you, the66 for the fix for the android version!

I'm not sure if this question was answered in a past post or not, but is there a way to remove the dick cage forever or no?
Only possible to have it removed for 2 days a week
With the new version I decided to start the game over for various reasons and then I got stuck with the gym cause I cant buy red shorts. Does someone else have the same issue ?
To find them, you need to scroll down the clothes menu, the lowest group is the gym clothes
outstanding
Thank you!
hi,
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-avatar-mod-for-the-sissy-girlfriend-experience-0-6-7.77580/

the mod is not perfect - but it's an improvement over the original one (download includes the complete game v0.67)
It's another game
got this error after but wall room event where you entered the door.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry about the bug. Could you tell me please, which version were you playing (Mac/PC/Android) and if you've been using any old saves so I can fix it?
Just started a new game, getting this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry about the bug. You can get the fixed version in the first post :)
Does this game has any plans for animated scenes or it will be just text and nice art?
I'll probably animate some of the scenes closer to the final version of the game. Right now I'm creating still images as it takes less time to add more content like this :)
I found some solution of this error. When your screen is all black, like on your screen, press "leave the room" and go for another session of cum cleaning, and after that game will be fixed.
Not sure yet, but it should be back to normal after visiting any location and going back to the room if it happened to you

Best regards!
Thank you! Glad you like it!
Yes, I'm planning to add at least castration for MC at some point
You don't need to do anything for her to forgive MC, should visit you in about a week after getting angry :)
where o i put the V0.11b save afger downloading it
Where to put the save file:
Mac
- Users/Username/Library/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom
Win - C:/Documents and Settings/Username/Application Data/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom
or
C:/Documents and Settings/Username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom (Win 10)
Android - My files/internal storage/android/data/earnyourfreedom/saves tap "move file" and follow that.
you should really work so old versions savers work in new versions, in every otehr game the developers makes it possible
That's how it usually is. It's just that in ver 0.11 were too many changes in the code as the whole update was about improving it, so the older saves don't work. But they should work if you load a save file from ver 0.11
is there an incest patch for the new version of the game?
Not that I know of :)
Wait there's castration in the newest update? Poor MC.
Not for MC... yet :devilish:
Anyone have a "dominant" route save to get the scenes with Naomi and Amanda? I've already seen all of the new content for the other route but I reallyyyyyy don't wanna do another playthrough to get two extra scenes.
You could use a cheat if you'd like to have them in the same playthrough without reloading. Here is how to do it:
When you open the game, load your save file and then press "Shift+O" a developer console will open; type "$ naomi_obedient_route = True" (for obedient route) or "$ naomi_dominant_route = True" (for dominant route) and the next time you wait for a client, Naomi should visit you again and you'll get the relevant event with her :)

Techmyke

Jan 26, 2020
i played all outdoor sex scenes and had the new years eve, why doesn´t it trigger the event that i can remove the cage?

Pantalyk

Jul 14, 2020
"You don't need to do anything for her to forgive MC, should visit you in about a week after getting angry :)" - hymmm than I think something is wrong, because I waited like 3 weeksor more and nothing happends - and If i try to visit her i still get information "that i should give her some more time to cool off after what I did..."

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes