natc

Nov 24, 2020
At risk of seeming like an idiot, I've deleted everything that used to be in the saves folder of the android port, moved the new save in, restarted the game a few times, and even outright uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times, and yet all my old saves still appear with the one from the initial post nowhere in sight. I'm somewhat at my wit's end here.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
At risk of seeming like an idiot, I've deleted everything that used to be in the saves folder of the android port, moved the new save in, restarted the game a few times, and even outright uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times, and yet all my old saves still appear with the one from the initial post nowhere in sight. I'm somewhat at my wit's end here.
did you remove the saves from your %appdata% folder? It would be under RenPy specifically (C:>Users>'user'>AppData>Roaming>RenPy)

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So uhhh, a series of increasingly grotesque events (starting with cucking and ending with castration ahahahaha) then "oh yeah there's one scene where if you're dominant you get to share"
Pretty sure that first one qualifies for the NTR tag too or at the very least the voyeur tag which is ntr-lite

Reactions: lo0u

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
I love this game! Love the paperdoll aspect to it where I can sissy my character up. Just wish there were more tasks I can do with all that clothing. So far though I have enjoyed the updates!

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Anyone else know of any other games out there like this where you can change the clothing of your character? Is this game that unique? I've come across a few with minor paperdoll aspects but this one seems to be the one with the most options.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
so no new scnes or progress with the story?
ver0.12 changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love this game! Love the paperdoll aspect to it where I can sissy my character up. Just wish there were more tasks I can do with all that clothing. So far though I have enjoyed the updates!
Thank you! Glad you like it!
Anyone else know of any other games out there like this where you can change the clothing of your character? Is this game that unique? I've come across a few with minor paperdoll aspects but this one seems to be the one with the most options.
The one I know is Degrees of Lewdity, it's really fun
anyone have a save file?
full save?
There is only one up to 0.12 content (in the first post), will be posting a full one sometime later
Do I need to restart? So many loading errors
You could use save files if they are not older than ver0.11, you can find it in the first post
Sorry, can't help you with the android stuff as I have no idea how it works, but maybe someone else knows about it, if not, you could ask the66 for some help with that, they did the android port :)
No new toys? no make up? no bigger tits and lips? :confused:
Some more toys might be coming in the next one, makeup will probably be added a bit later as it's not really necessary but would require a lot of time to add to all of the events in the game, and bigger tits/lips might be added sometime in the future
Decided to focus on the sex events in this update

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the persistent save files are stored in Android/data/RenPy/org.earn.your.freedom.the66

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
I'm not sure if this question was answered in a past post or not, but is there a way to remove the dick cage forever or no?

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes