timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
This was posted yesterday (Feb 19th) on Patreon:

Hey everybody,
The work on the upcoming update is finally coming to an end, so I'd like to share some information about what to expect in this update and when I'm planning to post it :)
New events (SPOILERS!):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Release dates:
If all goes as planned, I'm planning to release it for two weeks early access next Fri-Sun (26th-28th Feb), but it might get delayed a couple of days if something needs more work than planned like it usually happens. One week/three days/one day/public releases will follow the two weeks early access as usual.
I'm also excited to share some great news! Thanks to your help, starting in March, I'll finally have a place to work on the game, which will allow me to work on the game more regularly and post updates more frequently. As before, the main problem why the updates were taking a while to finish is that I'm not alone all the time, and I can't really work on a sissification themed game openly, and doing it without letting anyone know about it is quite challenging :)
Thank you for your help and support, love you all <3

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
This was posted yesterday (Feb 19th) on Patreon:

Hey everybody,
The work on the upcoming update is finally coming to an end, so I'd like to share some information about what to expect in this update and when I'm planning to post it :)
New events (SPOILERS!):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Release dates:
If all goes as planned, I'm planning to release it for two weeks early access next Fri-Sun (26th-28th Feb), but it might get delayed a couple of days if something needs more work than planned like it usually happens. One week/three days/one day/public releases will follow the two weeks early access as usual.
I'm also excited to share some great news! Thanks to your help, starting in March, I'll finally have a place to work on the game, which will allow me to work on the game more regularly and post updates more frequently. As before, the main problem why the updates were taking a while to finish is that I'm not alone all the time, and I can't really work on a sissification themed game openly, and doing it without letting anyone know about it is quite challenging :)
Thank you for your help and support, love you all <3
Very cool

Reactions: pdpdpd

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
From today (Sunday 3/7/21) on Patreon:

hey everybody,
the update is almost finished, just some finishing touches left, working on it now, will be posting it for 2 weeks early access in around 12-24 hrs
thank you for your patience :3

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
:ROFLMAO: You seem to be a bit confused about where you're posting that, mate...
Nah I get what you saying but it's not as if this is Borderlands 3 or something. If we wait 2 weeks we get it for free. It's not a long wait either. I personally wouldn't download a leak posted unless I would have to wait 3 months for the public release or if it is some huge game like the next GTA or something.

Pipoulefr

Feb 24, 2019
I just started the game and I have a question, is there a full female transformation in this game (no more futa thing and a pussy for the MC)?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
C'mon guys, it's only a whole $ for the 1 day early access. I tried this game only yesterday and am already sold.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes