Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
"one of the clients will take MC away from the brothel to another street and they'll have anal sex on the car hood
- After that you'll get a choice what to do, to go back to the brothel or to find one more client. If you choose the first option, nothing will happen, and if you choose the second one, MC will meet some sluts from another brothel
- They will tie up MC to a street poll and you'll be able to choose, to beg them to let you go or to stay silent, if you'll choose to beg them, they will gag MC with their dirty panties and will leave, after that MC will get fucked all night long by the passing men, and if you'll choose to stay silent, the fucking scene will follow right away without the panties gagging
- Also the glory hole scene will get available to play through"

The police aren't mentioned in the WT at all, this is a direct quote from that leading up to where it mentions the glory hole anal scene getting unlocked. Might need to be edited :)
You're right it was an old WT version that doesn't work anymore, now that's the correct way to have the MC have anal sex on the booth, thank you for the correction, I need to play the game again. ^_^

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
There's a problem with event triggering. The MC was at the intense training and shake stage on a Friday and triggered the body change that unlocks hairstyles on Sat. Hits the stylist for new hair Sat afternoon and then the research lady for a cum drop for the Sat evening. Ashley pops by and invites MC to their room for the first time. Visits Ashley Sat night for a cam show and then somehow jump straight to Monday without having our favorite dom debt collector drop by to extract the weekly extortion or any Sunday time periods.

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Not really, this update was focused more on reworking the game code and improving stuff but I've also added a bunch of new clothes, a scenes replay feature, and an in-game "guide" to help unlock the scenes, also redid the scene with Boss/Alex, now she has a pussy again :)
good job now could you add make up as well please?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The clothing system is getting complex enough that the dev should have put in an outfit quick select. For example, if we have the gym outfit, we should be able to just go to the gym and workout. The maid outfit should also be automatic if owned when doing cleanup in the glory hole.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey dev I know you are working on all previous scenes having appearance variants and not the original default look for the next update but maybe throw in a new customer encounter as Well?

Jan 17, 2019
This is obviously for SissyDreams but will we get to see more sph, and foot fetish content in the future and hopefully some cuck content with Ashley Jennifer and Amanda too ?

Reactions: gnorri

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
From one year ago that i tried this game it came a long way and im happy to see its progress and what the dev managed to accomplish . But im not gonna lie the major problem that is " you have to start a new game or have a save from new content or u will get errors " is getting a little bit frustrating . Does anyone know about future updates that this issue will fixed fixed?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Am i wrong or the incest content was kinda of removed? I don't know, but i remember reading that you had a mom and a sister, not two friends...maybe i'm mistaken

Last edited:

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
I am wrong or the incest content was kinda of removed? I don't know, but i remember hearing that you had a mom and a sister, not two friends...maybe i'm mistaken
From what i can remember yes those two people that were captured with us were our mother and sister . But tbh i don`t mind ether way and maybe its for better because with two friends its less awkward than our own mother and sister and its more possible to engage in different scenarios (i imagine).
How ever i didn`t play the latest versions and do not know if in fact dev changed the incest content but i can see the incest tag so if it is changed someone should remind the dev to change the tag.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
what is the difference between version b and version a ?
In the first page of this any thread there is a changelog section that if provided you can see the changes and it says some bug fix for clothing section . Unless you wanted more in depth changelog , in that case its more likely that there is no more changes because if there were dev would definitely put it in so for more people to gain interest in the game .

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Am i wrong or the incest content was kinda of removed? I don't know, but i remember reading that you had a mom and a sister, not two friends...maybe i'm mistaken
It was changed in order to comply with Patreon's terms of service.

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
-- Even though I'd be really happy and excited to add incest stuff to the game as I find it really hot, it's against Patreon rules and I don't want any problems with them. So I'll just leave 2 chars in the game that are completely unrelated to MC familywise. And right now intro is like this: MC's mother left family soon after giving birth to MC, MC lives his whole life with his father, then MC's father takes huge loans and disappears, after that MC has to live with Amanda - old time family friend (was like a mother figure for MC since childhood) and Amanda's daughter - Jennifer (same age as MC, spent whole childhood together and are best friends) and they both get kidnapped same time as MC). This way I'll be able to add any scenes I like with them as they are not even step relatives :) It would be much simpler if at least we would be allowed to make step relatives have fun together, but what can we do lol
I'm a very long time supporter of yours on Patreon (since version 0.02), but I wouldn't mind moving my support over to SubscribeStar if you at least offered a patch on another platform to add the mother/sister content back. The buttroom scene and the scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
were some of the hottest scenes from the early game. I think this solution would be perfect, as you wouldn't be violating Patreon's TOS and those of us who want the incest content would still be able to get it from SubscribeStar or wherever else you wanted to host a patch. Is this a possibility you'd be comfortable with?

qapao

Jun 24, 2020
I honestly thought alex with a dick was hotter. Any reason why she has a pussy now? I mean there doesnt have to be a reason its the creators decision but just curious about the change of mind

Reactions: Roe1961

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I honestly thought alex with a dick was hotter. Any reason why she has a pussy now? I mean there doesnt have to be a reason its the creators decision but just curious about the change of mind
I can't be 100% sure this is the reason but a few members myself included said it was a weird that Alex fuck the sister of MC with a dildo/strapon and makes you suck it when she could have just used her own dick.

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
Alex had a pussy since the very first release. The dev forgot about that and accidentally made her with a dick for the previous version, which they have since corrected.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes