Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Seems like im Stuck. I cant unlock Anal Sex in Booth and no new Events after sucking Trap-Alex, getting a smaller Dick and so on..
To unlock the anal sex you need to go out and choose to be helped by the police, they will fuck the MC and then it will be available on the Booth. :)
if you want to be sure of that read the WT on the first page, it contains all the achievements and how to obtain them. :)

J'onn J'onzz

Aug 7, 2019
I understand what you mean and I have an idea how to make it not as forced as it is now, I'm planning to rework this scene in the 0.10 or 0.11 update
I really hope you don't plan on changing the whole scene. Maybe just give another option and have an option that keeps the scene the way it is now.

Also I hope you keep the incest stuff, or at least make it easy for a simple patch to revert it back to mother/sister since I think the "Butt Room scene" with the mom is one of the hottest scenes.

Other than that great work so far on the game, it's incredibly hot and I can't wait to see what more you have planned in the future, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I'll be sure to leave a proper review soon.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
I checked the last few pages but can not find any info regarding the next update. Has anybody a estimate when it will be available?

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
To unlock the anal sex you need to go out and choose to be helped by the police, they will fuck the MC and then it will be available on the Booth. :)
if you want to be sure of that read the WT on the first page, it contains all the achievements and how to obtain them. :)
"one of the clients will take MC away from the brothel to another street and they'll have anal sex on the car hood
- After that you'll get a choice what to do, to go back to the brothel or to find one more client. If you choose the first option, nothing will happen, and if you choose the second one, MC will meet some sluts from another brothel
- They will tie up MC to a street poll and you'll be able to choose, to beg them to let you go or to stay silent, if you'll choose to beg them, they will gag MC with their dirty panties and will leave, after that MC will get fucked all night long by the passing men, and if you'll choose to stay silent, the fucking scene will follow right away without the panties gagging
- Also the glory hole scene will get available to play through"

The police aren't mentioned in the WT at all, this is a direct quote from that leading up to where it mentions the glory hole anal scene getting unlocked. Might need to be edited :)

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Well given that the game's developer is not only aware of this thread, but is literally the OP: I'm going to hazard a guess and say any early access links will be promptly rendered useless upon being posted here. Just saying.
Sorry for being a bit puzzled - how exactly do you do that when it wasn't you who did the uploading to the links provided...?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I'm hooked on this game! Please keep it up :)
Thank you!
I really hope you don't plan on changing the whole scene. Maybe just give another option and have an option that keeps the scene the way it is now.

Also I hope you keep the incest stuff, or at least make it easy for a simple patch to revert it back to mother/sister since I think the "Butt Room scene" with the mom is one of the hottest scenes.

Other than that great work so far on the game, it's incredibly hot and I can't wait to see what more you have planned in the future, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I'll be sure to leave a proper review soon.
-I really hope you don't plan on changing the whole scene. Maybe just give another option and have an option that keeps the scene the way it is now.
-- Left the scene like it was before for now, I'm thinking that I'll just add a submissive/forced "routes" for that scene and everybody will be able to choose something they like :)
- Also I hope you keep the incest stuff, or at least make it easy for a simple patch to revert it back to mother/sister since I think the "Butt Room scene" with the mom is one of the hottest scenes.
-- Even though I'd be really happy and excited to add incest stuff to the game as I find it really hot, it's against Patreon rules and I don't want any problems with them. So I'll just leave 2 chars in the game that are completely unrelated to MC familywise. And right now intro is like this: MC's mother left family soon after giving birth to MC, MC lives his whole life with his father, then MC's father takes huge loans and disappears, after that MC has to live with Amanda - old time family friend (was like a mother figure for MC since childhood) and Amanda's daughter - Jennifer (same age as MC, spent whole childhood together and are best friends) and they both get kidnapped same time as MC). This way I'll be able to add any scenes I like with them as they are not even step relatives :) It would be much simpler if at least we would be allowed to make step relatives have fun together, but what can we do lol
- Other than that great work so far on the game, it's incredibly hot and I can't wait to see what more you have planned in the future, I'm definitely looking forward to it.
-- Thank you!
Liked the game a lot because of the unusual graphics
Thank you! Glad you liked it :)
"one of the clients will take MC away from the brothel to another street and they'll have anal sex on the car hood
- After that you'll get a choice what to do, to go back to the brothel or to find one more client. If you choose the first option, nothing will happen, and if you choose the second one, MC will meet some sluts from another brothel
- They will tie up MC to a street poll and you'll be able to choose, to beg them to let you go or to stay silent, if you'll choose to beg them, they will gag MC with their dirty panties and will leave, after that MC will get fucked all night long by the passing men, and if you'll choose to stay silent, the fucking scene will follow right away without the panties gagging
- Also the glory hole scene will get available to play through"

The police aren't mentioned in the WT at all, this is a direct quote from that leading up to where it mentions the glory hole anal scene getting unlocked. Might need to be edited :)
Added the "guide" to the game and now you'll be able to click on the locked scenes ad get tips on how to unlock them :) So, I hope it will be easier to progress in the game now
Update is out. Any1 got access?
Sorry for being a bit puzzled - how exactly do you do that when it wasn't you who did the uploading to the links provided...?
People here are very kind not to post any updates here before the public release (was posted here only once before the release) and in return I try to keep the waiting time quite short and consider opinions/wishes of non patrons as I do for patrons :) And it really helps to make the game better and updates more regular as all the support from patrons helps me spend less time working on something else, and frees more time for me to work on the game :)
SissyDreams when it will be public access so how much got hours
It's out now :)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Why can't I open the game on my cell phone?
Sorry, I personally can't help with this as I don't really know anything about android stuff, but maybe you could ask for some help with it from the66 (the person who ports the game to android) :)
so is there any new scenes?
Not really, this update was focused more on reworking the game code and improving stuff but I've also added a bunch of new clothes, a scenes replay feature, and an in-game "guide" to help unlock the scenes, also redid the scene with Boss/Alex, now she has a pussy again :)
does other hair colours now show in scenes with this update?
Not yet, was planning to add all the variations right after releasing the update, but it got delayed because of some personal stuff, so I'm working on it now :)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Attempt to use an uninitialized variable "legs"

Code:
  File "game/scripts/butt-wall room.rpy", line 522, in <module>
    if mombuttroomcounter >= 2 and legs == "f" and momspussytoseecum:
NameError: name 'legs' is not defined
Doing a grep through the decompiled code it only gets set in scripts/room.rpy here:

Code:
        if inttrain == 2 and bodytransf or inttrain == 3 and bodytransf:
            $ bodytransf = False
            "When you wake up you feel a little strange..."
            "You don't know what, but something is different."
            "You go to your bathroom to wash your face like usual, and then you notice yourself in the mirror..."
            label scene_33_playback:
                scene
                show bg checking_out_new_ass
                with Dissolve(2.)
                pov "I don't believe it!"
                pov "Is it real? I look so different from how I looked when I went to bed, how could I change so much during one night?"
                "Your legs got thicker, more defined... but at the same time, your upper body became different... it became more feminine."

pov "{i}I don't know how to feel about it...{/i}"
                pov "{i}I didn't expect it to change my body so much.{/i}"
                if scene_33 == False:
                    $ renpy.notify("Scene 33 unlocked")
                    $ scene_33 = True
                pov "{i}But at the same time I feel so... sexy ♥{/i}"
                if replay:
                    jump scenes
                $ renpy.notify("New clothes unlocked")
                pov "{i}I look more and more like a sexy girl...{/i}"
                $ renpy.notify("You can now change your hairstyle in the beauty salon")
                $ haircuts = True
                $ ashleycamshows = True
                $ legs = "f"
                $ body = "f"
                $ ghanal_unlocked = True
This was early on in a new playthrough (second week). When I jumped in the console inttrain was 0. I'm guessing the dev probably wanted to do something like

Code:
legs = "m"
somewhere early in script.rpy?

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes