Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I wonder if there's going to be a "happy" ending for the MC. In which he leaves the place (maybe wish Ashley), takes his revenge on the boss and whatnot. Because so far the ones I've read are all depressing and are basically a variation of what the MC's been going through so far.

I feel that you need a payoff in the end, especially after the Tom bullshit. Also the name of the game implies that as well. ^^
Ye me too, hopefully saves his stepmom and stepsis too (haven't played latest couple of updates, don't know whats up with them or if they are mentioned again after the initial mom in the wall scene)

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
On android. Seems to get stuck on the first scene where you need to pick clothes. Pressed all the clothing and nothing. Tried drag and drop but to no avail. How do you get past this scene?

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Just updated the game, please enjoy :3
Awesome. have enjoyed it so far. However there are some things that would, at least for me, make it better. Now that the MC can get out of his cage for 2 days, please make a scene where the MC can have sex with Ashley. Also how about unlocking more toys, nipple clamps etc perhaps

• Love
Reactions: Jagdpanzer E-100

Trikpat

Jan 19, 2020
Title gif with 8x more frames, and some artifacts lul

Eisberg25

Aug 25, 2020
I have Questions.
1. I get the penis enlargement Injection, but the penis will be smaler in all ways. Is there a possibility to get and larger cock?
2. If i decided to do not get the Enlargement Injection and get back into cage, i can not make Yoga/Training/Outside. Is that a mistake?

Greatings Frank

• Haha
Reactions: Jagdpanzer E-100

Flannoken

Jan 16, 2018
I can't unlock sissy school. Started new game, unlocked all scenes at the street, but:
" - After opening these events, the next evening you'll get visited by Alex and she'll tell you about the New Year party. "

Alex just don't show up... What i missing ? How to trigger New Year event ? 107 days and nothing...

Last edited:

tema018

Nov 18, 2019
I can't unlock sissy school. Started new game, unlocked all scenes at the street, but:
" - After opening these events, the next evening you'll get visited by Alex and she'll tell you about the New Year party. "

Alex just don't show up... What i missing ? How to trigger New Year event ? 107 days and nothing...
Open walkthrough

ShotoOfficial

Jan 16, 2019
Seems like im Stuck. I cant unlock Anal Sex in Booth and no new Events after sucking Trap-Alex, getting a smaller Dick and so on..

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes