ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What's with the 'scene' room? Are they not replays?
I can't select any of the previous scenes to watch.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
i still have probs with the lact scene and i am somehow stuck ... i got the maid event but not the boss or martin event ... can someone help ?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Man i'm lucky that i'm save maniac. Read just now it's possible to exist branching paths... it would be a pain to play everything again if i had only one save.

As this is my first comment, i'm going to say that i'm really enjoying the game. Love the art and the plot is simple yet engaging. Keep the good work, it's turning out great.

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
Man i'm lucky that i'm save maniac. Read just now it's possible to exist branching paths... it would be a pain to play everything again if i had only one save.

As this is my first comment, i'm going to say that i'm really enjoying the game. Love the art and the plot is simple yet engaging. Keep the good work, it's turning out great.
The game was designed in a way that doors to other paths dont close when going down another.

Also i think the Victoria cameo is really cool.

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
so you cant buy a new toy in this update?
plus i wish if you add more makeup so the MC can look more slutty and add more lip and breast enhancement

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm, I did a bunch of street stuff (to the point where it's all repeats) but haven't gotten the cage removed... is that not actually possible? (I wanted to fuck that girl-next-door) ... though I've not been getting the injections as I prefer flat boobs (and hate when stuff like that's required in games to progress) ... I noticed the double ended toy is still locked despite me running through everything else ad nauseam so figured maybe that's what's blocking me from seeing more stuff...

I really hope there's a way to see the mother and sister being used as whores (and maybe fork over some cash to join in) ... just seeing the butt was a nice tease but there needs to be more.

**Edit:** Yeah I'm fairly convinced it's bugged ... looking at the walkthrough I've done lots of content past the point where I was supposed to be out of the cage, I've hit day 129 just skipping through and I'm still not getting out of it and able to fuck anyone ...

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Not trying to be hairsplitting, especially after the game is up for quite some time, but after I tried it, I simply have to ask with all due respect: wouldn't it make more sense to swap or at least complement the "female domination" tag with "male domination"? My reasoning is, that the MC spends 90% of its time literally serving males not females?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Also, MC will get introduced to a man, who might become MC's daddy/husband in the future depending on the player's actions can someone tell me what i have to do to get this

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
On android there was a weird issue in the run up to meeting the boss again. I want to see the small scene where I assume Alex comes to get us so can that be fixed?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
SissyDreams , had you considered the idea of making a masochist client in one scen who wants to be dominated/humillieted be the Main character? (making lick his feet, make fun for instead of picking a real girl choosing a sissy who is more in control of the situation than the clien)

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I wonder if there's going to be a "happy" ending for the MC. In which he leaves the place (maybe wish Ashley), takes his revenge on the boss and whatnot. Because so far the ones I've read are all depressing and are basically a variation of what the MC's been going through so far.

I feel that you need a payoff in the end, especially after the Tom bullshit. Also the name of the game implies that as well. ^^

Reactions: Easy Pete
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes