idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
Is there a way to unlock missed scenes? Just played through the whole game for the first time and missed the third one right in the very beginning... Loading an old save state and unlocking that scene unfortunately didn't work (and I don't want to play through the whole game again just for one scene lol)

Reactions: controversial_op

lawislaw

Dec 29, 2017
hi - can I avoid gay stuff in this game? Then concept sounds interisting.. bud gay-sex give me the creeps. (nothing against beeing gay anyway)

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
hi - can I avoid gay stuff in this game? Then concept sounds interisting.. bud gay-sex give me the creeps. (nothing against beeing gay anyway)
The concept of the game is very gay. You can always pretend that our hero(ine) is a girl from the start and jerk off to it anyway. No one is going to judge you for that. On the contrary even. It would require a good amount of imagination.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Given how tedious would it be to replay the game from the start before going into each route (dom, switch, sub), you might want to make it so that the game jumps from linear into multiple open branches of gameplay (likely by this or the next update). So either the penis size choice will lock (haha) the player into a specific path, or if you'd prefer to let players have any penis size/story path combo (please), to make this choice the first "branching" one. Thus making it so that players only have to go back to the penis unlocking scene if they want to try a different playthrough.

I can see the game becoming either of these:
1. Linear until the penis size choice, which forces you down one of the three paths no matter what you do after
2. Linear until the penis size choice, which has little to no story impact but it's the start of the "second half" of the game where the player is now free to go into any of the different paths the story might take

Whichever one you choose it'll be fine if you think it'll work. All I'm asking is to please, please, do not make it so that players have to replay half of the game before they get to the bit where their choices will suddenly start mattering. Even better, allow players to have an integrated in-game "advanced start" option which starts the game right after the cage is taken off. Extra points if you let the players the option to skip, say, the gym training and other petty events so they can essentially jump into update v9+ content without using an outside save and while retaining full control over future story branches.

Also worth mentioning is that if you make the story half linear and half open ended at this point, players will find themselves spam clicking and Ctrl-ing through linear events and in between different rooms, just so they can get to the critical choices that actually branch the story. Probably the best way to avoid this is to make this more open ended second half of the game open enough that most of their time will be spent in new story events rather than spamming through linear ones in between the more open ended ones. If the story remains mostly linear, by update 20 you'll find yourself having to add a second "advanced start" option where you tick off stuff like "did you do X", "how big is your penis", "who is your dom" and that would be very awkward. So trust me when I say that you really need to commit to making it open and soon or the spam clicking or workaround is going to be brutal on player experience.

Summarizing, please figure out the impact of the penis size choice, add an in-game advanced start which 100% finishes the pre-cage off content for player convenience, and really commit to making the game open from here onwards or at least account for the extreme awkwardness involved in players going throughout the same linear events on every otherwise distinct playthrough. Just my two cents.

EDIT: If you don't feel prepared yet to commit to an open ended story, you could avoid setting up branching storylines until a latter update. So for example if you feel ready by patch 12, set the advanced start by there, which will complete every single event until that point. Instead of having to set like 20 questions for the player to pick, it will be only one: Penis size. And each playthrough from there will start off virtually identically and will avoid most spam clicking and menuing. Making it so that, should you make the story mostly or entirely open ended from there, it will be very pleasant to play through and will require very little spamming!
Thank you for the suggestions, really appreciate it, I'll need to think how to make it the best way
great stuff
Thank you!
Hey sissy dreams will there be just a dominate shemale ending or will you an ending I thought of. You become what you want to be an alpha male capable of walking in to a room and have pretty much any female in the game want to fuck you. Alex Erik a Sophie your mum and sis and your school crush to name a few. Equally girls like Ashley and boys to also would do anything to get with you. You're the kind of guy who would be the specimen with his cock out during a cock worship class and people will worship you. You could get invited to actually model in those so to speak. You can fuck anyone there after you have been freed which hopefully can happen and then it can let you pick 1 character to go after. New and existingncan be any girl, guy or shemale but in the latter to cases you can reveal that even though you are masculine deep down y9u can be a benevolent master who has sissy tendencies like sucking clits eating cum and occasionally allowing them to fuck you with a strap on. This can work for chicks but also can be masked by you going to the brothel and fucking people there.
Thank you for the idea, but I think there won't be an ending like this and will stay mostly sissy focused game :)
This is a fantastic wee game, truly!
I can't wait for more.

Looking forward to the sis coming into the play!
Want more with the mom too.

Toilet training was a really great surprise, thanks for that :).

How about a little dirty anal / dirty cum eating thrown into the odd scene just to super-charge the humiliation angle? Oh, and maybe bring pee play into the same scope of the pet play... that might be interesting. Would just be great to keep the humiliation building up as the game progresses... otherwise it might risk getting boring over time. Maybe increasing fetishes isn't everyone's cup of tea. Just thinking out loud.

Thanks anyway. I wandered over and became a new Patreon to show my support! A personal decision of course, just the way I choose to show my appreciation for awesome work.
Thank you! Glad you liked it! And thank you for the suggestions, I might add something like that to the game :)
And thank you very much for supporting the game, really appreciate it!
Any chance we'll get a gallery for this? I keep missing some scenes? I downloaded the full scene one, wish I could click on them and the scene plays.
I'm planing to add the replay feature in the upcoming update
im at bootloop day 70+ unlock sissy school already, still havent got a dialouge cage removed
The day counter doesn't influence anything only your progression through the events does
any idea why yoga instructor not coming? i just refuse to please ash , next morning the instructor is supposed to be in the gym right? but no.. any idea?
I'm not sure what is the reason, but it might be because MC has a flat chest, did you take the "sports shake" so MC's breasts could get bigger?
Thank you, Sissy Dreams, what a great game.
Thank you :) Glad you like it
So, i just started and reached the Tom-scene, and i like the artwork and many other things. I have no problem with some corruption and some force here and there, but this game is taking this just a bit further than i really like.
Is there even a chance to get a slightly less forced start and/or storyvariation at some point in the future? Like a alternative starting that has some stuff a bit rewritten or alternate (likely still very similar) scenes?

As much as i like it overall, just scenes like that kill it for me, and i would be surprised if i am the only one, even if its overall only few who feel the same.
Ah yes, as much as the game is right up my alley (and I do, of course, understand the purpose of the Tom scenes) they were indeed the one part I didn't feel good at all about. I think it would be awesome if there was a path through those encounters where if "corruption" (or whatever you want to call it) of the PC is high enough, you have the option to actually turn the tables on Tom - not by dominating him of course, but by acting earnestly far lewder than he expected or can handle, taking the wind out of his sails and have him lose his footing. After all, it's rather hard to humiliate someone who not only completely embraces what you expected to shame him/her with but actually ups the ante to levels you're not comfortable following yourself. Anyway, just an idea - if it just doesn't fit in the Grand Plan I completely understand...
I understand what you mean and I have an idea how to make it not as forced as it is now, I'm planning to rework this scene in the 0.10 or 0.11 update
what most i do to give anal in teh gloryhole adn can i rewatch sceens
To get anal available in the glory hole you need to progress through the game and as for the scenes replay feature, I'm planning to add it in the upcoming update
love this game
Thank you! Glad you like it :)
A new version would be nice.
Planning to release it for early access this month and 2 weeks after that for public
Hey Dev, If you read this please add an option to escape and then take revenge on tom. I would like to drink the blood of that motherfucking son of a bitch and then cut him open as he screams in pain. I just want some sweet revenge and also an option to kill that girl, the boos, everyone else basically going on killing spree. Please do that I will promote your game for free.
That's pretty dark :D There will definitely be no killing or cutting anyone lol, but I might add a revenge on Tom ending where MC gets to sissify him as a revenge
game is really nice so far hopefully you continue with more foot focused content
Thank you! I'll probably add some more foot fetish stuff in the future updates
Is there a way to unlock missed scenes? Just played through the whole game for the first time and missed the third one right in the very beginning... Loading an old save state and unlocking that scene unfortunately didn't work (and I don't want to play through the whole game again just for one scene lol)
For now there is no way, but I might make the scenes unlocking persistent, so they stay unlocked even if you replay the game (haven't decided yet)
Pls added more trans
I'm planning to :)
I hope Sissy Dream has changed their mind about including incest, its such a shame.
Not sure what you mean, would you like it to be included or the opposite? :)
I think I've reached the conclusion with the whole incest stuff, I'm planning to make mom character as MC's father's close friend that MC got to live with for a while after his dad disappeared and make sis her daughter, this way I'll be able to add whatever I want regarding sex with those two characters.
is it possible to do anal in the gloryhole room yet?
Yes, it's possible in ver0.09
when should we expect the next update ?
When is the next update coming?
The update was delayed for quite a while as I've injured my drawing arm and couldn't work on the game for a while. But I'm back to normal and I'm already working on the next update, planning to release it for early access this month and 2 weeks after that - for public access

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Can you add revenge endings for Alex Erica and the school crush. Maybe you and Ashley end up running the place and you force them to he whores and occasionally fuck them with Ashley

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
I think I've reached the conclusion with the whole incest stuff, I'm planning to make mom character as MC's father's close friend that MC got to live with for a while after his dad disappeared and make sis her daughter, this way I'll be able to add whatever I want regarding sex with those two characters.
I don't like this idea, The MC doesnt need to have sex with his mother or sister.

• Angry
Reactions: lo0u

mandeepclone

Dec 22, 2019
Thank you for the suggestions, really appreciate it, I'll need to think how to make it the best way

Thank you!

Thank you for the idea, but I think there won't be an ending like this and will stay mostly sissy focused game :)

Thank you! Glad you liked it! And thank you for the suggestions, I might add something like that to the game :)
And thank you very much for supporting the game, really appreciate it!

I'm planing to add the replay feature in the upcoming update

The day counter doesn't influence anything only your progression through the events does

I'm not sure what is the reason, but it might be because MC has a flat chest, did you take the "sports shake" so MC's breasts could get bigger?

Thank you :) Glad you like it

I understand what you mean and I have an idea how to make it not as forced as it is now, I'm planning to rework this scene in the 0.10 or 0.11 update

To get anal available in the glory hole you need to progress through the game and as for the scenes replay feature, I'm planning to add it in the upcoming update

Thank you! Glad you like it :)

Planning to release it for early access this month and 2 weeks after that for public

That's pretty dark :D There will definitely be no killing or cutting anyone lol, but I might add a revenge on Tom ending where MC gets to sissify him as a revenge

Thank you! I'll probably add some more foot fetish stuff in the future updates

For now there is no way, but I might make the scenes unlocking persistent, so they stay unlocked even if you replay the game (haven't decided yet)

I'm planning to :)

Yes, it's possible in ver0.09

The update was delayed for quite a while as I've injured my drawing arm and couldn't work on the game for a while. But I'm back to normal and I'm already working on the next update, planning to release it for early access this month and 2 weeks after that - for public access
oh my god dev you listened to me my god. Dev thank you for just listening I lost hope but now maybe I will have a chance at revenge with that tom loser. Thank you dev. You have give what we need in these times its called hope. But still thank you very much for listening to this. Hope your game get more famous. I believe in you dev at least you didn't left in the darkness.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes