mandeepclone

Dec 22, 2019
Can you add revenge endings for Alex Erica and the school crush. Maybe you and Ashley end up running the place and you force them to he whores and occasionally fuck them with Ashley
I hope there will be optional brutal mode :)
Id there was then there will be blood a lot of it. I can't wait to rip that tom boy into miced meat. Don't worry about my mental health I am a story writer I know what I do.

mandeepclone

Dec 22, 2019
Dev listen your reply made my day and I aplogize for whatever bad I said in my anger. I am a bad guy but I should not have done that. I am sorry.

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Id there was then there will be blood a lot of it. I can't wait to rip that tom boy into miced meat. Don't worry about my mental health I am a story writer I know what I do.
Dude, you are scaring me! I mean only the sex-brutal, of course. And by brutal I mean Tom-style brutal :)

mandeepclone

Dec 22, 2019
Dude, you are scaring me! I mean only the sex-brutal, of course. And by brutal I mean Tom-style brutal :)
sorry mate I thought you said doom brutal type things but still that given me some ideas. :devilish: As soon dev adds that ending I will rip and tear that tom-boy ass.( Not literally maybe)

mellyElly

Apr 25, 2020
Really enjoyed the game, thanks a lot! With the incest, I'm pretty happy with or without blood relations as long as their is a close relationship because the most entertaining part of this game for me is the initial event where he is still uncomfortable or outright denying the order.

fish0

Dec 7, 2017
So I seem to be stuck. I haven't gotten any new client scenes for a while now, working in the butt wall room just loops the same two scenes over and over, doing yoga just gets me the same scene of getting fucked by Valerie, I've seen all the available scenes in the school, and whenever I try to visit Ashley she's busy.

tema018

Nov 18, 2019
- Visit Erika in the lab, get an injection test proposition from her
- Agree to try it out
- During the night a strange dream
- A day later MC wakes up really horny, wait for a client in the room
I don’t have it in the game.

antispammy

Aug 4, 2017
I like the mother and sister part but it looks like its going to be changed. Hope it doesn't get removed or at least an option like in other games.

Reactions: Johnyboy

Alessiamoon

Sep 13, 2020
Hi guys
I can't go on after I got my injections. It says I need to wait "untile the injections work". I have done everything so far. Please help me

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
1600278949234.png

hey i having problems getting the last 2 scenes... if i understand the walkthrough correctly it should have the lactation event by now but somehow i didnt... i am at day 117 and had both injections as well as the cage removed... what am i missing ??

Btw. i know different clothing trigger different events...
sports clothing for sports...
slutty dress for street whoreing...
the blue shirt for valerie ...
maid outfit for the buttroom...

do the other outfits have and effect to ? Whats with the black bra? The blacktape ?

The pink bra and panties are bugged after you get your second cake btw...

Last edited:

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Hi guys
I can't go on after I got my injections. It says I need to wait "untile the injections work". I have done everything so far. Please help me
spend some time either by doing sissy stuff or by doing other things like checking out the hypnosis :oops:

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes