BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey FWIW I got bored and wanted to see the little dick content (made me laugh even more), the same thing happens with crotchless panties if the dick shrinks. Invisible at home, Barbie doll in the clothes shop, grey error screens in the gym.

Here's what I did to see the small path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fucked the mum both ways and ate the cum. Did everything with Ashley includ8ng the morning scene. Did everything with Sophie and ate up. Did the Valerie quest and teased her to a +4. I asked for more days to stay out. I did the self suck. Inspect alone had the dream. I called and was fucked and lactate. Do it in any order just leave enough time to do it over a week.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey sissy dreams will there be just a dominate shemale ending or will you an ending I thought of. You become what you want to be an alpha male capable of walking in to a room and have pretty much any female in the game want to fuck you. Alex Erik a Sophie your mum and sis and your school crush to name a few. Equally girls like Ashley and boys to also would do anything to get with you. You're the kind of guy who would be the specimen with his cock out during a cock worship class and people will worship you. You could get invited to actually model in those so to speak. You can fuck anyone there after you have been freed which hopefully can happen and then it can let you pick 1 character to go after. New and existingncan be any girl, guy or shemale but in the latter to cases you can reveal that even though you are masculine deep down y9u can be a benevolent master who has sissy tendencies like sucking clits eating cum and occasionally allowing them to fuck you with a strap on. This can work for chicks but also can be masked by you going to the brothel and fucking people there.

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Hey sissy dreams will there be just a dominate shemale ending or will you an ending I thought of. You become what you want to be an alpha male capable of walking in to a room and have pretty much any female in the game want to fuck you. Alex Erik a Sophie your mum and sis and your school crush to name a few. Equally girls like Ashley and boys to also would do anything to get with you. You're the kind of guy who would be the specimen with his cock out during a cock worship class and people will worship you. You could get invited to actually model in those so to speak. You can fuck anyone there after you have been freed which hopefully can happen and then it can let you pick 1 character to go after. New and existingncan be any girl, guy or shemale but in the latter to cases you can reveal that even though you are masculine deep down y9u can be a benevolent master who has sissy tendencies like sucking clits eating cum and occasionally allowing them to fuck you with a strap on. This can work for chicks but also can be masked by you going to the brothel and fucking people there.
Please.

Space.

Out.

Your.

Paragraphs.

• Angry
Reactions: TacoTown

pinkandbrown

Oct 27, 2019
This is a fantastic wee game, truly!
I can't wait for more.

Looking forward to the sis coming into the play!
Want more with the mom too.

Toilet training was a really great surprise, thanks for that :).

How about a little dirty anal / dirty cum eating thrown into the odd scene just to super-charge the humiliation angle? Oh, and maybe bring pee play into the same scope of the pet play... that might be interesting. Would just be great to keep the humiliation building up as the game progresses... otherwise it might risk getting boring over time. Maybe increasing fetishes isn't everyone's cup of tea. Just thinking out loud.

Thanks anyway. I wandered over and became a new Patreon to show my support! A personal decision of course, just the way I choose to show my appreciation for awesome work.

Last edited:

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
This is a fantastic wee game, truly!
I can't wait for more.

Looking forward to the sis coming into the play!
Want more with the mom too.

Toilet training was a really great surprise, thanks for that :).

How about a little dirty anal / dirty cum eating thrown into the odd scene just to super-charge the humiliation angle? Oh, and maybe bring pee play into the same scope of the pet play... that might be interesting. Would just be great to keep the humiliation building up as the game progresses... otherwise it might risks getting boring over time. Maybe increasing fetishes isn't everyone's cup of tea. Just thinking out loud.

Thanks anyway. I wandered over and became a new Patreon to show my support! A personal decision of course, just the way I choose to show my appreciation for awesome work.
Hear hear!

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
any idea why yoga instructor not coming? i just refuse to please ash , next morning the instructor is supposed to be in the gym right? but no.. any idea?

Docc777

May 14, 2018
One question. I played 0.08a to the end (thats my last save file). Now 0.09a is incompatible with my old save. But the available save is 0.09 complete. So i would miss the 0.09 content. But i really do not want to play from the beginning. Does anybody have a 0.09a compatible save for me with 0.08a content played through? Or maybe someone is having a link to version 0.09? Then i can play the 0.09 content with my 0.08 save and then use the files that are here available to play the new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: pdpdpd

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
So, i just started and reached the Tom-scene, and i like the artwork and many other things. I have no problem with some corruption and some force here and there, but this game is taking this just a bit further than i really like.
Is there even a chance to get a slightly less forced start and/or storyvariation at some point in the future? Like a alternative starting that has some stuff a bit rewritten or alternate (likely still very similar) scenes?

As much as i like it overall, just scenes like that kill it for me, and i would be surprised if i am the only one, even if its overall only few who feel the same.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Ah yes, as much as the game is right up my alley (and I do, of course, understand the purpose of the Tom scenes) they were indeed the one part I didn't feel good at all about. I think it would be awesome if there was a path through those encounters where if "corruption" (or whatever you want to call it) of the PC is high enough, you have the option to actually turn the tables on Tom - not by dominating him of course, but by acting earnestly far lewder than he expected or can handle, taking the wind out of his sails and have him lose his footing. After all, it's rather hard to humiliate someone who not only completely embraces what you expected to shame him/her with but actually ups the ante to levels you're not comfortable following yourself. Anyway, just an idea - if it just doesn't fit in the Grand Plan I completely understand...

Reactions: Jorund

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
So, i just started and reached the Tom-scene, and i like the artwork and many other things. I have no problem with some corruption and some force here and there, but this game is taking this just a bit further than i really like.
Is there even a chance to get a slightly less forced start and/or storyvariation at some point in the future? Like a alternative starting that has some stuff a bit rewritten or alternate (likely still very similar) scenes?

As much as i like it overall, just scenes like that kill it for me, and i would be surprised if i am the only one, even if its overall only few who feel the same.
Having optional rough and light mode versions would do be best for everyone :coffee:

Reactions: Jorund
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes