SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
best sissy game on the site
and i loved the art style do you guys have any suggestion for games with similar art style like this and goodgirlgonebad?
Thank you! Glad you like it :)
really love the game!
But I’m kinda stuck and I’m not sure if it’s just the current version or if I’m not doing something correctly, with the chastity lock, I’ve asked Alex to take it off and now I can go outside but the lock is still on, can I take it off?
Thank you :) Glad you like the game!
As for the chastity, she takes it off only after you play through all the events with clients in the room and all the sex events at the street
hey SissyDreams,

i absolutely love your game. the first time i saw it here i was like "uuuuuhhh mmmmmmmmm naaaaaaaahhhhh" because of the thumbnail. you should really change the thumbnail to the first pic of the gallery. i really think the game would get more attention with this small chance because at first i thought the graphics were made in paint but at closer inspection the drawings are top notch. it's simple but it still looks fantastic because you give a shit about realistic proportions and detail.

one of the few games i really love. thank you so much for this.
Thank you! Glad you liked it!
And thank you for the suggestion about the main gif, I'll might change it for something else :)
SissyDreams Can u share Early Access ?
kazoo1623

i think he will share that on 14th of june ;) :p
SissyDreams 0.9 version is ready

when update new version
I think today.

Just updated the first post, you can play the new version now, please enjoy ;)

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Does the gallery only display pictures or can you replay scenes and it just does not work for me?

heylo

Apr 5, 2019
how long does it take for injection effect on clit ive been skiping like 20 days

edit : i was using old saves game is alright

Last edited:
Reactions: SissyDreams

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
This game was so much better than I was expecting. I'm usually not that big into sissification of the MC but damn if this one didn't get me all hot and bothered.
The butt-room is amazing and pretty much all content in it was super hot. All the stuff with the lady with the birthmark was grade-A. And the human toilet punishment was great and something I hope to see much more of. <3 Seriously considering becoming a patron for this creator.

Reactions: fortuna95

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Alex never proposed me to remove the cage even if I finish the Ashley event... what is the trigger?

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Cannot get the GYM to "work",... won't let me train with Craig
(Never had THIS Trouble before)
I have Followed the Walk through,.. Did EVERYTHING
(might be a bug ???)

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
please make the interracial stuff optional, or give some choice in selecting clients

even just make it random, i keep getting a black guy no matter how many times i reload

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes