stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
Since this game seems now to be your full-time job (goal reached in march) and we as non-paying leechers can rightfully expect you to dutifully slave away on the game for at least 12 hours every day without pause, when can we expect an update?:unsure::p

• Haha
Reactions: SissyDreams

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
If you remove the incest do you plan to make some sort of patch
I plan to completely avoid this type of content until it hopefully gets "legalized" on patreon
Since this game seems now to be your full-time job (goal reached in march) and we as non-paying leechers can rightfully expect you to dutifully slave away on the game for at least 12 hours every day without pause, when can we expect an update?:unsure::p
lol
I don't have a fixed date for 0.09 yet
but you can expect a new update every 1-2 months :)

D

Deleted member 1267764

SissyDreams first of all, amazing game. Second, it would be really nice if the foot worship scene could be repeated or recycled/expanded in some way. I know femdom is not the main focus of the game but i think it would make a nice addition to have a path where you become Alex's slave or footboy.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
SissyDreams first of all, amazing game. Second, it would be really nice if the foot worship scene could be repeated or recycled/expanded in some way. I know femdom is not the main focus of the game but i think it would make a nice addition to have a path where you become Alex's slave or footboy.
I whole heartedly agree, femdom rules above all in my preferences.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I double this, after all we have female domination in the tags, so far its more of a male domination themed game. Btw, I am sure that the author tries really hard to please as many people as he or she can.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I whole heartedly agree, femdom rules above all in my preferences.
I double this, after all we have female domination in the tags, so far its more of a male domination themed game. Btw, I am sure that the author tries really hard to please as many people as he or she can.
Thank you, I'm glad you like it!
As for the foot fetish stuff, I might add some more in one of the future updates
Most probably there will be one of the game endings focused on Alex with more domination from her
Also more content with Sissy School will be added soon and some of it will be focused on femdom :)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
This is too good to be true. Add more customization options and I can see myself grinding this game for hours!
Thank you, I'm really glad you like it! I plan to add more customization options in the future updates ;)
I didnt expect much from the game and got totaly surprised.
Great Work!! Thank you!

Cant wait for the next sceenes :love:
:) Thank you! I'm happy you've enjoyed the game

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I wasn't sure what to expect going into this game. All I knew was to expect sissy content and the MC being sissified. I was not disappointed and absolutely love what has been created so far.

Typically when it comes to HTML/Unity/Ren'Py (with money, day/night cycles, multiple locations, different times for different events, point progression stuff) and other games like them I will play what is already out, but then refuse to play again until it is finished. Mostly because I hate just cycling through different things trying to find that last bit of content that I don't yet know about, or not knowing when I've done everything that is available.

This game on the other hand, while it does fit into that Ren'Py category and isn't just a straight forward VN, I will be following closely and playing each update as soon as possible, which I hope says a lot. I look forward to seeing all the different hair, make-up, body changes, and clothes implemented into the art of the different scenes.

As it stands this game is ranked #20 out of the 40 VNs I have played through. 4.5/5

Reactions: dragonteeth

SBrandom

May 2, 2020
Is it possible to enlarge your cock in this build? I waited 2 weeks after doing the 3 sex events but nothing so far

Ironboo

May 14, 2020
how can you rewatch scenes. i want to see some scene from earlier in the game without having to restart

boredjoe69

Oct 3, 2019
how can you rewatch scenes. i want to see some scene from earlier in the game without having to restart
I don't believe there is a function for that currently, so besides the normal loops of scenes, I'd recommend just saving often then you can jump around to replay whole sections.

Though I will say a "dream function" would be nice. It's something I've seen in a few other games (only I can remember off the top of my head is Insexual Awakening) but if you could dream and have it separated by moments, such first time at the glory hole, foot fetish scene, the scenes with your friend from school, the alley scene at the beginning, and so on so forth. Each one has to be based off if/when you unlocked it though.

Reactions: ReinP

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
No, Ashley is there because she likes it :)
Yeah, I'll probably do some backstory on her in the future
The ending would probably not include Ashley as she works the on her will and can leave whenever she wants to

Yeah, there is no choice not to do that as MC is forced to do it, I'm not sure yet how it will work out as a perfect scenario would be to make MC's clit smaller no matter what (or at least keep it the same) but I understand that some people would like an option to have it bigger. So I'll come up with a way to do have all three variations (smaller, same size and bigger)

Thank you! :)
If the MC's clit becomes smaller, it would still be nice if she was able to self suck. I'm thinking of a scenario where the MC and Ashley cam together with Ashly fucking the MC while she selfsucks, of if she selfsucks while getting railed by customers

Reactions: pdpdpd

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I wasn't sure what to expect going into this game. All I knew was to expect sissy content and the MC being sissified. I was not disappointed and absolutely love what has been created so far.

Typically when it comes to HTML/Unity/Ren'Py (with money, day/night cycles, multiple locations, different times for different events, point progression stuff) and other games like them I will play what is already out, but then refuse to play again until it is finished. Mostly because I hate just cycling through different things trying to find that last bit of content that I don't yet know about, or not knowing when I've done everything that is available.

This game on the other hand, while it does fit into that Ren'Py category and isn't just a straight forward VN, I will be following closely and playing each update as soon as possible, which I hope says a lot. I look forward to seeing all the different hair, make-up, body changes, and clothes implemented into the art of the different scenes.

As it stands this game is ranked #20 out of the 40 VNs I have played through. 4.5/5
Thank you very much for your comment, I appreciate that!
I loved this game, played 5-6 hours straight with my chastity belt, went through all of it.

congratz
Thank you! Glad you like it :)
I don't believe there is a function for that currently, so besides the normal loops of scenes, I'd recommend just saving often then you can jump around to replay whole sections.

Though I will say a "dream function" would be nice. It's something I've seen in a few other games (only I can remember off the top of my head is Insexual Awakening) but if you could dream and have it separated by moments, such first time at the glory hole, foot fetish scene, the scenes with your friend from school, the alley scene at the beginning, and so on so forth. Each one has to be based off if/when you unlocked it though.
I'm planning to add such a feature in one of the future updates :)
If the MC's clit becomes smaller, it would still be nice if she was able to self suck. I'm thinking of a scenario where the MC and Ashley cam together with Ashly fucking the MC while she selfsucks, of if she selfsucks while getting railed by customers
Thank you for the idea! I might add something like that in one of the updates

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes