Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
NO, Ashley is there because she likes it :)
Yeah, I'll probably do some backstory on her in the future
The ending would probably not include Ashley as she works the on her will and can leave whenever she wants to

Yeah, there is no choice not to do that as MC is forced to do it, I'm not sure yet how it will work out as a perfect scenario would be to make MC's clit smaller no matter what (or at least keep it the same) but I understand that some people would like an option to have it bigger. So I'll come up with a way to do have all three variations (smaller, same size and bigger)

Thank you! :)
IDK. I played it where MC did the whole penis enlargement scene.
Then, after getting another injection; MC got incredibly 'Horny';
calls down 'to receive a client' and gets f*cked; which Is what MC was instructed Not to do.
I am waiting for next update to see what happens.

(It would make MORE sense for MC's penis to get smaller/or return to 'normal size'.)
It would Not make Any sense to 'feminize' a male to female (sissy) and have Him/her
have a big cock/clit.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
NO, Ashley is there because she likes it :)
Yeah, I'll probably do some backstory on her in the future
The ending would probably not include Ashley as she works the on her will and can leave whenever she wants to

Yeah, there is no choice not to do that as MC is forced to do it, I'm not sure yet how it will work out as a perfect scenario would be to make MC's clit smaller no matter what (or at least keep it the same) but I understand that some people would like an option to have it bigger. So I'll come up with a way to do have all three variations (smaller, same size and bigger)

Thank you! :)
Thanks for clarifying

Reactions: SissyDreams

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
IDK. I played it where MC did the whole penis enlargement scene.
Then, after getting another injection; MC got incredibly 'Horny';
calls down 'to receive a client' and gets f*cked; which Is what MC was instructed Not to do.
I am waiting for next update to see what happens.

(It would make MORE sense for MC's penis to get smaller/or return to 'normal size'.)
It would Not make Any sense to 'feminize' a male to female (sissy) and have Him/her
have a big cock/clit.
I totally agree, but still want to give players an option to choose what they enjoy the most as quite a lot of people wanted an option to make the clit bigger according to the poll on patreon :)
And if someone would want to make it bigger, they'll need to avoid the last scene in this update of course
is it possible to enhanced the butt?
Only once, after training with Craig

Reactions: Taimant

stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
Since you have the possibility to increase your dick size and there is a domina for who you can work for I think I have a good idea for a story arc.

How about the domina notices the increased dick size of the player character during a session and offers him to train him as a shemale domina? The player character would have to pay for her training sessions, buy a corresponding outfit and ultimatively could work as a domina to earn money.

The culumination of the story arc (ending) would be the possibility to enslave Alex and replace her as headmistress. He could catch her embezzling money and snitch on her while seducing the big boss.

I want to see Alex on the butt wall.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Since you have the possibility to increase your dick size and there is a domina for who you can work for I think I have a good idea for a story arc.

How about the domina notices the increased dick size of the player character during a session and offers him to train him as a shemale domina? The player character would have to pay for her training sessions, buy a corresponding outfit and ultimatively could work as a domina to earn money.

The culumination of the story arc (ending) would be the possibility to enslave Alex and replace her as headmistress. He could catch her embezzling money and snitch on her while seducing the big boss.

That's actually a great idea for an alternative ending, I'll probably add something like this to the game in the future
Thank you!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018

This just made me think of an alternate version of your idea, where you become a shemale domina that is still submissive and loyal towards Alex , that decides to help her by seducing and breaking the big boss so that Alex becomes the Boss and you become her best worker and favourite sub when with her, and as a bonus gives you the choice of releasing your family or decide to keep them in the wall to use yourself.

That fat fuck deserves the wall for what he did to your family.

stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
That's actually a great idea for an alternative ending, I'll probably add something like this to the game in the future
Thank you!
Thanks for the compliment. I think such a story arc would have great potential. You could/should include Adrienne and Tom in these training sessions, so the player character can get revenge on them.

Do you plan to make those two enslaveable? It would be highly satisfying to see Tom get feminized (he definitely has it coming).

I envision a repeatable scene where these two use the male character. After repeating the scene for maybe ten times, Alex would storm in and demand payment. It would be revealed that they couldn't pay for the services of the player character but were allowed to put it on tab. But since the tap is now very high (including an obscene interest rate) and they can't pay, they will be enslaved like the player character and forced to work off their debt.

Or maybe since they pay the PC directly he could allow them to put it on tap and exploit their sexual addiction to him. The PC would make it look like Tom "forced" him to accept deferred payment After maybe ten times the PC would tell Alex about the unpaid debt (who swiftly checks it on the monitoring system) and lodge a complaint about his former friends with the same result as above.

Maybe as a first punishment Alex should force Tom to suck the PC cock in front of Adrienne or vice versa and generally humiliate them in front of the PC.

Also a scene in which all three of them have to entertain their classmates now (with a feminized Tom) would be very hot and enjoyable.

I envision a scene where they have to tag-team Adrienne and get humilated by the audience for their small dicks. The PC could also try to sneakily fuck Tom in the ass as he fucks Adrienne.

Last edited:

RodrigoRandom1990

Sep 28, 2019
That's a really nice game and already much content, I like the artwork.
It would be nice to do some more jobs in a row in the gloryhole scene.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
This just made me think of an alternate version of your idea, where you become a shemale domina that is still submissive and loyal towards Alex , that decides to help her by seducing and breaking the big boss so that Alex becomes the Boss and you become her best worker and favourite sub when with her, and as a bonus gives you the choice of releasing your family or decide to keep them in the wall to use yourself.

That fat fuck deserves the wall for what he did to your family.
I like this one too! Thank you for the idea ;)
Thanks for the compliment. I think such a story arc would have great potential. You could/should include Adrienne and Tom in these training sessions, so the player character can get revenge on them.

Do you plan to make those two enslaveable? It would be highly satisfying to see Tom get feminized (he definitely has it coming).

I envision a repeatable scene where these two use the male character. After repeating the scene for maybe ten times, Alex would storm in and demand payment. It would be revealed that they couldn't pay for the services of the player character but were allowed to put it on tab. But since the tap is now very high (including an obscene interest rate) and they can't pay, they will be enslaved like the player character and forced to work off their debt.

Or maybe since they pay the PC directly he could allow them to put it on tap and exploit their sexual addiction to him. The PC would make it look like Tom "forced" him to accept deferred payment After maybe ten times the PC would tell Alex about the unpaid debt (who swiftly checks it on the monitoring system) and lodge a complaint about his former friends with the same result as above.

Maybe as a first punishment Alex should force Tom to suck the PC cock in front of Adrienne or vice versa and generally humiliate them in front of the PC.

Also a scene in which all three of them have to entertain their classmates now (with a feminized Tom) would be very hot and enjoyable.

I envision a scene where they have to tag-team Adrienne and get humiliated by the audience for their small dicks. The PC could also try to sneakily fuck Tom in the ass as he fucks Adrienne.
Yeah, I've been thinking about feminizing Tom too for a while, but I didn't know how it should be done, under what pretext.
But your idea is really great, and I think I might be exploring that direction in the story a bit sooner than I planned to :)
Thank you!
That's a really nice game and already much content, I like the artwork.
It would be nice to do some more jobs in a row in the gloryhole scene.
Thank you! Glad you like the game :)
I might add the possibility to work multiple times in a row there in the future

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
You are probably one of the best devs the game is sound and you listen to other people and try to incorporate stuff they want. Keep the game coming

Reactions: BelaCS

stinkloch

Jun 18, 2017
I would have added a lot of content like that already, but I try to be careful with patreon

Thank you!
As far as I know you are still not totally in the clear even if you make them the PCs step-mother/sister. Somewhere patreon stated that this is no viable solution to circumvent the incest content ban.

Why not make them your roommate and landlord. Maybe magically an incest patch will get released on lewdpatcher with every new release (or maybe a day after every new release, one still needs some time to make a patch). Naturally you will have nothing to do with this patch and you can rightfully deny any responsibility. Any mention of it on your patreon page will get immediately deleted.
It must be a hardcore fan who patches your game to fulfill his sick fantasies and there is nothing you can do about it.

Nonetheless I think such content would be a huge seller for such a game.

Just some food for thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wooloomooloo

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
I usually hate VN (Ren'Py) games because it's 95% wall of text and 5% H-scenes, which is extremely boring, I came to play not to read a book, if I wanted to read a book I would have just read a book. There are some VN games that somewhat lets you make decisions, but those decisions are meaningless or very, very few and in-between and there is also zero gameplay. This game however is very different from them. the game doesn't bombard you with text, it gives a very brief, yet informative explanation to understand what's going on and what this game is about and then immediately gives you control to play. there is so much you can do in this game and it gives you the sex scenes very quick unlike other games that waste your time for 4 hours before a 1 or 2 lousy H-scene. The only bad thing I could say is the artwork, compare to some other VN games which has very detailed character models. but this is a blessing in disguise in my opinion because it gives the creator to do way more in less time and you get used to the artwork very fast. Overall amazing game. (I just wish we could do more stuff with Alex)

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
One question to developer, do you plan to have more stuff with Alex? (it would be really cool if she visited the MC on random when he tries to sleep or play with himself or when he wants to do camshows with his friend which I forgot her name.
we only did 2 (feet licking and pegging), 3 if you count the highschool friend.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
You are probably one of the best devs the game is sound and you listen to other people and try to incorporate stuff they want. Keep the game coming
That's really nice of you to say that, thank you very much :3
As far as I know you are still not totally in the clear even if you make them the PCs step-mother/sister. Somewhere patreon stated that this is no viable solution to circumvent the incest content ban.

Why not make them your roommate and landlord. Maybe magically an incest patch will get released on lewdpatcher with every new release (or maybe a day after every new release, one still needs some time to make a patch). Naturally you will have nothing to do with this patch and you can rightfully deny any responsibility. Any mention of it on your patreon page will get immediately deleted.
It must be a hardcore fan who patches your game to fulfill his sick fantasies and there is nothing you can do about it.

Nonetheless I think such content would be a huge seller for such a game.

Just some food for thought.
Yeah, adding "step-" doesn't help, I've contacted the support to clarify it. That's probably what I'l do and will just change them to roommate and landlord. Thanks! :)
I usually hate VN (Ren'Py) games because it's 95% wall of text and 5% H-scenes, which is extremely boring, I came to play not to read a book, if I wanted to read a book I would have just read a book. There are some VN games that somewhat lets you make decisions, but those decisions are meaningless or very, very few and in-between and there is also zero gameplay. This game however is very different from them. the game doesn't bombard you with text, it gives a very brief, yet informative explanation to understand what's going on and what this game is about and then immediately gives you control to play. there is so much you can do in this game and it gives you the sex scenes very quick unlike other games that waste your time for 4 hours before a 1 or 2 lousy H-scene. The only bad thing I could say is the artwork, compare to some other VN games which has very detailed character models. but this is a blessing in disguise in my opinion because it gives the creator to do way more in less time and you get used to the artwork very fast. Overall amazing game. (I just wish we could do more stuff with Alex)
Thank you for the review! I'm glad you like the game
As for the artwork, I hope that it will get better with time, as unfortunately I'm not an artist and I'm learning to draw while making the game, so hopefully as time goes, it will get a least a bit better :)
One question to developer, do you plan to have more stuff with Alex? (it would be really cool if she visited the MC on random when he tries to sleep or play with himself or when he wants to do camshows with his friend which I forgot her name.
we only did 2 (feet licking and pegging), 3 if you count the highschool friend.
Yeah, I plan to add more stuff with her in the future updates, but not sure what update exactly :)

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Earn Your Freedom [v0.08a] [Sissy Dreams] (190 MB)
47 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Reactions: ftsgr and Neko100

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Earn Your Freedom [v0.08a] [Sissy Dreams] (190 MB)
47 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Thank you for the compressed version!

Reactions: Taimant

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
That's really nice of you to say that, thank you very much :3

Yeah, adding "step-" doesn't help, I've contacted the support to clarify it. That's probably what I'l do and will just change them to roommate and landlord. Thanks! :)

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you like the game
As for the artwork, I hope that it will get better with time, as unfortunately I'm not an artist and I'm learning to draw while making the game, so hopefully as time goes, it will get a least a bit better :)

Yeah, I plan to add more stuff with her in the future updates, but not sure what update exactly :)
If you remove the incest do you plan to make some sort of patch

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes