Feb 26, 2019
Thanks. In case anyone else has the same question....I also had to remove the existing saves from that directory.

Save files are located here:
Mac - Users/Username/Library/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom
Win - C:/Documents and Settings/Username/Application Data/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom
or
C:/Documents and Settings/Username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom (Win 10)

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
No, it's mostly such content :)

You need to press "Wait for a client" while in the room, not the "Wait" button

It's not a bug, everything happens only when you find the scenes in the game, if you don't do anything, anything will happen :)
Here is what you need to do to progress
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not really needed to reduce the size, Valerie gets unlocked after you speak with Sophie about accidentally getting new breasts after trainings with Craig :)

It happens if you use an old save file. Please, start anew game or use a save file from the first post. If you aren't using an old save file and getting errors, please let me know.

You will be able to get out of the cage after

To progress further, you need to

Yeah, that's right, thank you :)

No need to reduce :)

Save files are located here:
Mac - Users/Username/Library/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom
Win - C:/Documents and Settings/Username/Application Data/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom
or
C:/Documents and Settings/Username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom (Win 10)

Hey :) Go to Users/Username, then click right button, press "show view options" and then you need to tick "show library folder" and then close the view options window (NO NEED to press "Use as defaults"):
View attachment 602161
and you'll be able to see the library folder

Don't know any games like that, but I would love to play them too :D

You need to

The description says that I want to make the final version this way, but right now it's quite linear. And m/m content will not be avoidable

Sorry, I can't help you with that, but you could ask the66 (the66 made the port to android)

If some of the scenes at the street aren't there, you need to play through the other content in the game before they will show up. Please, let me know if you still won't be able to see any anal sex scenes at the street

Sorry, but unfortunately I'm not sure about that content and what will happen
Thanks for the info - I am still interested in this game however I am gonna stay back a bit until that option to avoid certain routes such as m/m appears if it does, however this does look like a great game so keep up the good work!

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
i am on 0.07 version and when i ask alex to remove the cage the dialogue stops at
i ve been good

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Ok so I finally found where the "wait for Client" was hidding at.

Sissydreams:
You have set up all "text interaction" commands at te top right of the game screen. The "wait for Client" is on the top left screen this seems rather clunky and Maybe it is just me but when you have something that important it should be altogether in one location. again it maybe just my strange way of thinking but it was confusing when almost everything else is in one spot

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
SissyDreams What you're saying is that I needed to continue till I got breasts (which was optional) to progress to Valerie. I can't do anything now. Visited Ashley a dozen times, did the butt-room (can't visit it anymore unless I'm caged), can't to any training with Craig, can't see anyone in the room. Waiting for 4 weeks and the injection hasn't done its thing. Also asked for the new injection and nothing happened. So either the breasts growth with Craig is a must or I'm bugged

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
SissyDreams What you're saying is that I needed to continue till I got breasts (which was optional) to progress to Valerie. I can't do anything now. Visited Ashley a dozen times, did the butt-room (can't visit it anymore unless I'm caged), can't to any training with Craig, can't see anyone in the room. Waiting for 4 weeks and the injection hasn't done its thing. Also asked for the new injection and nothing happened. So either the breasts growth with Craig is a must or I'm bugged
Ok I got the last scene with the client, but I still can't visit anything until the "injections" work off

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I changed the haircut and color but it didn't change in events like blowjob in mc's room.
It's still a work in progress and other haircuts/colors will be added to the other scenes in the future
Ok I got the last scene with the client, but I still can't visit anything until the "injections" work off
Yeah, the problem is that if you didn't get breasts before getting the injection, there is no way to do it while MC is without the cage. And yes, even though breasts are optional, MC needs them to meet Valeria as it involves teasing with the breasts. But I might come up with a way how to make them still optional and still make the scenes with Valerie available. There is no point in waiting after the last client as it's the end of the update, continuation will be in the next one. Also, after the last client in this version, you get a cheat code unlocked, so you can put the chastity cage back on MC's clit and after that you'll be able to visit the gym again, make the breasts grow with intense trainings (you'll be able to reduce them back) and meet Valerie.

Reactions: pdpdpd

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
It would be great to be more open-world, not linear with story (so you can take different path, basically playing different games). For instance: if you are submissive, or if you don't like it will be different every time :)

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
It's still a work in progress and other haircuts/colors will be added to the other scenes in the future

Yeah, the problem is that if you didn't get breasts before getting the injection, there is no way to do it while MC is without the cage. And yes, even though breasts are optional, MC needs them to meet Valeria as it involves teasing with the breasts. But I might come up with a way how to make them still optional and still make the scenes with Valerie available. There is no point in waiting after the last client as it's the end of the update, continuation will be in the next one. Also, after the last client in this version, you get a cheat code unlocked, so you can put the chastity cage back on MC's clit and after that you'll be able to visit the gym again, make the breasts grow with intense trainings (you'll be able to reduce them back) and meet Valerie.
Thank you, good luck with the game

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
Hello I have this weird bug when I want to change clothes, the legs and hips of the MC are invisible and I can't put all the clothes I want (the maid uniform for example) so I can't progress in the game. Any idea how I can fix that please ?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
SissyDreams it would be nice if there was an option somewhere allowing changing the MC's name at any time - it's not so much that I change my mind that often, but right now using the provided (and really convenient) savegame means playing the game under a fixed name...

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
i lovew this game so far but! often when there is a new update it bugs when trying to continue from old save games and its sad to start all over again

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Played for a few hours, really love the art on the MC and Ashley. Hope to see more to come!
Thank you!
It would be great to be more open-world, not linear with story (so you can take different path, basically playing different games). For instance: if you are submissive, or if you don't like it will be different every time :)
Yeah, that's the plan, but I'm not sure how soon will it be like this :)
Thank you, good luck with the game
Thank you!
Hello I have this weird bug when I want to change clothes, the legs and hips of the MC are invisible and I can't put all the clothes I want (the maid uniform for example) so I can't progress in the game. Any idea how I can fix that please ?
That's because you are using an old save file, please start a new game or use a save file from the first post if you want to start right from the new content. If you aren't using any of the old save files and still get errors, please let me know
SissyDreams it would be nice if there was an option somewhere allowing changing the MC's name at any time - it's not so much that I change my mind that often, but right now using the provided (and really convenient) savegame means playing the game under a fixed name...
Thank you for the idea, I'll add this option in the next update
i lovew this game so far but! often when there is a new update it bugs when trying to continue from old save games and its sad to start all over again
Lately I've started making the new updates so the save files from the previous versions would work, but in this update the game code was changed a lot and unfortunately there was no way to make the old save files work, but you can use a save file provided, if you wish to start right from the new content :)

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
That's because you are using an old save file, please start a new game or use a save file from the first post if you want to start right from the new content. If you aren't using any of the old save files and still get errors, please let me know
Ah yes it was actually wrote in the first post but since it's the first time I face this type of bug I just didn't think enough, sorry for that and thanks for your response :)

Reactions: SissyDreams
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes