LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Bug found, after going for the penis enlargement, after a week nothing (following the walkthrough) nothing happens and I can't do any other scenes because I have to "wait until the injections work", can't even meet this valerie chick in the gym..
Im having same problem im at 3weeks now after the injection did "mom" Sophie and Ashley and still get that msg to "wait until the injections work" so maybe remove how long it last or something

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Im having same problem im at 3weeks now after the injection did "mom" Sophie and Ashley and still get that msg to "wait until the injections work" so maybe remove how long it last or something
I managed to do it by going to erika and asking for the penis enhancement, then go to the bum room twice, once sophia gets angry with you get the new injection and go to bed, in the morning you wake up horny, click wait for client then get fucked

Reactions: SissyDreams

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I managed to do it by going to erika and asking for the penis enhancement, then go to the bum room twice, once sophia gets angry with you get the new injection and go to bed, in the morning you wake up horny, click wait for client then get fucked
not sure if this is important but i also asked her for the breast reduction injection too

Feb 26, 2019
Sorry for the noob question.... What do you do to integrate the save file into the game? I dropped it into the saves folder but when I open .08a I seem to see all the old saves and nothing new. I also tried renaming "persistent" to, hopefully , fool renpy into thinking the file wasn't there... no luck. Any tips on how to get this working? Thanks in advance.

Brian Cohen

Aug 2, 2017
Hi there! Anyone else getting trouble finding the RenPy folder on their Mac? I follow the steps as to where to copy the save file, but there's not even a Library folder on my User account. However, the game is being saved correctly, as I have been playing normally before, only probably it stores the saves somewhere else.

HWC1980

Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 398136

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy (18yo) who is captured by some bad guys and is forced to work in a brothel. Play the game to find out what will happen to him and if he'll become an obedient little slut ;)

Thread Updated: 2020-03-28
Release Date: 2020-03-27
Developer: Sissy Dreams - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.08a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Developer Notes:

Please, don't use any old save files in this version. If you'd like to start right from the new content, use an attached save file.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android:
- MEGA -

Extras: SAVE FILE v0.08a
Where to put the save file:
Mac - Users/Username/Library/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom
Win - C:/Documents and Settings/Username/Application Data/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom

Thanks to the66 for the Android port!

View attachment 601079 View attachment 302636 View attachment 601080 View attachment 363746 View attachment 465686 View attachment 325205 View attachment 465687 View attachment 363748 View attachment 325172
Anyone make a game where a dominate guy fucks sub shemales?

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Hey, I haven't played the game yet and was just curious - so it says in the game description that there are many paths and choices (specifically the non-linear part) and I was wondering which of the genre's were not-avoidable cause while I like most of them there are a few I would rather avoid (ex: do you have to go through m/m content or are there ways around that?)

Reactions: assman1337

BadMat

Jul 8, 2018
same problem here, i've done 3 weeks of going outside and every sunday Alex arrives takes the money and fucks off, it's bugged
I hade the same problem and made it work somehow.
You have to do every scenes when you whoring yourself outside (only the sexual one i think) to trigger it:
- 1 when you wait for someone
- 1 with the police officers (seductive pose)
- 2 when you offer yourself (sucking the first time, and anal the second time)

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to increase your dick size? I found the first two people but can't find the third to fuck (or at least it ends badly.)

Docc777

May 14, 2018
How do i delete the old save files on the Android version? And where do i have to copy the new save file?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
You have to do every scenes when you whoring yourself outside (only the sexual one i think) to trigger it:
thank you but i never got the 3rd option after 3 weeks doing option 1 and option 2

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
is gay(m/m) content avoidable ?
No, it's mostly such content :)
Maybe I am missing somwthing but I downloaded and tried this out followed the Walkthrough upto the point where I got the new haircut then I waited in My room as it says....... I waited until the next Sunday without a single client visiting me in my room. First trip through bad emd ass getting fucked because I could not make payment.

What am I missing in the walkthrough?????
You need to press "Wait for a client" while in the room, not the "Wait" button
Bug found, after going for the penis enlargement, after a week nothing (following the walkthrough) nothing happens and I can't do any other scenes because I have to "wait until the injections work", can't even meet this valerie chick in the gym..
It's not a bug, everything happens only when you find the scenes in the game, if you don't do anything, anything will happen :)
Here is what you need to do to progress
You have to reduce your breast size first.
Not really needed to reduce the size, Valerie gets unlocked after you speak with Sophie about accidentally getting new breasts after trainings with Craig :)
Getting a lot of errors in 0.8a
It happens if you use an old save file. Please, start anew game or use a save file from the first post. If you aren't using an old save file and getting errors, please let me know.
I created a new file but I can't get Alex to get me out of the cage.
You will be able to get out of the cage after
To progress further, you need to
Yeah, that's right, thank you :)
not sure if this is important but i also asked her for the breast reduction injection too
No need to reduce :)
Sorry for the noob question.... What do you do to integrate the save file into the game? I dropped it into the saves folder but when I open .08a I seem to see all the old saves and nothing new. I also tried renaming "persistent" to, hopefully , fool renpy into thinking the file wasn't there... no luck. Any tips on how to get this working? Thanks in advance.
Save files are located here:
Mac - Users/Username/Library/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom
Win - C:/Documents and Settings/Username/Application Data/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom
or
C:/Documents and Settings/Username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/EarnYourFreedom (Win 10)
Hi there! Anyone else getting trouble finding the RenPy folder on their Mac? I follow the steps as to where to copy the save file, but there's not even a Library folder on my User account. However, the game is being saved correctly, as I have been playing normally before, only probably it stores the saves somewhere else.
Hey :) Go to Users/Username, then click right button, press "show view options" and then you need to tick "show library folder" and then close the view options window (NO NEED to press "Use as defaults"):
1.png
and you'll be able to see the library folder
Anyone make a game where a dominate guy fucks sub shemales?
Don't know any games like that, but I would love to play them too :D
same problem here, i've done 3 weeks of going outside and every sunday Alex arrives takes the money and fucks off, it's bugged
You need to
Hey, I haven't played the game yet and was just curious - so it says in the game description that there are many paths and choices (specifically the non-linear part) and I was wondering which of the genre's were not-avoidable cause while I like most of them there are a few I would rather avoid (ex: do you have to go through m/m content or are there ways around that?)
The description says that I want to make the final version this way, but right now it's quite linear. And m/m content will not be avoidable
Does anyone know how to increase your dick size? I found the first two people but can't find the third to fuck (or at least it ends badly.)
How do i delete the old save files on the Android version? And where do i have to copy the new save file?
Sorry, I can't help you with that, but you could ask the66 (the66 made the port to android)
thank you but i never got the 3rd option after 3 weeks doing option 1 and option 2
If some of the scenes at the street aren't there, you need to play through the other content in the game before they will show up. Please, let me know if you still won't be able to see any anal sex scenes at the street
Will this game ever add the mother or sister. If so, when? The title has incest
Sorry, but unfortunately I'm not sure about that content and what will happen

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes