Mustapao

May 26, 2017
Hey Dev! Do you remember me? I gave you some scene tips to add to the game. Were they implemented in the last update, or will they come in the next?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey Dev! Do you remember me? I gave you some scene tips to add to the game. Were they implemented in the last update, or will they come in the next?
Hey,
Yeah, now there are more modifications in this version (4 sizes of breasts + flat option, 56 hair options (style/color combinations) also selfsuck and anal orgasm scenes
But no panties erection scene yet, I might add in the future

Mustapao

May 26, 2017
Hey,
Yeah, now there are more modifications in this version (4 sizes of breasts + flat option, 56 hair options (style/color combinations) also selfsuck and anal orgasm scenes
But no panties erection scene yet, I might add in the future
No problem. I only asked because I remember that you liked my ideas.

peterzwegat2

Aug 8, 2017
I plan to release the next update before the 9th of March, and the public version comes out two weeks after the early access
The new version (0.08) is out! Here is a of the new events in this update :) I'll be posting the download links for public access here in 2 weeks
is the free version coming out today?
I am a bit confused ...

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
An idea: if you don't train to get fatter, if you train - opposite :)
With the injections could be all directions body modification (and redo back some changes) :)
And I really think you make clients combine services (is very unlikely so many clients to ask only for blowjob) :)

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 398136

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy (18yo) who is captured by some bad guys and is forced to work in a brothel. Play the game to find out what will happen to him and if he'll become an obedient little slut ;)

Thread Updated: 2020-01-16
Release Date: 2020-01-06
Developer: Sissy Dreams - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Others: *ANDROID

Thanks to the66 for the Android port! * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 302636 View attachment 363746 View attachment 465686 View attachment 325205 View attachment 465687 View attachment 363748 View attachment 325172
Game looks very promising. Im really looking forward for update. Any idea when to expect it?

• Angry
Reactions: Malkovichi

Shadme

Dec 14, 2018
yeah, it'll be coming in 1 day hopefully, as the public version is released about 2 weeks after the paid

D

Deleted member 2758

Can we get full save before 0.8 rolls out tomorrow. Thank you

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
lovely game, 10/10
Thank you!
An idea: if you don't train to get fatter, if you train - opposite :)
With the injections could be all directions body modification (and redo back some changes) :)
And I really think you make clients combine services (is very unlikely so many clients to ask only for blowjob) :)
I was thinking about adding such a feature, but it would be too much work to add it to all the scenes in the game, so no curvy MC for now :)
Yeah, the clients will get more realistic as soon as I add more stuff to the game
Game looks very promising. Im really looking forward for update. Any idea when to expect it?
Thank you!
seems like its on patreon for about 2 weeks already
yeah, it'll be coming in 1 day hopefully, as the public version is released about 2 weeks after the paid
Can we get full save before 0.8 rolls out tomorrow. Thank you
The game is now available for public access, you can get it
Please DON'T use any of the old save files. You can use an attached save file to start right from the new content.

Last edited:

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Maybe I am missing somwthing but I downloaded and tried this out followed the Walkthrough upto the point where I got the new haircut then I waited in My room as it says....... I waited until the next Sunday without a single client visiting me in my room. First trip through bad emd ass getting fucked because I could not make payment.

What am I missing in the walkthrough?????

lambout

Jul 19, 2017
Bug found, after going for the penis enlargement, after a week nothing (following the walkthrough) nothing happens and I can't do any other scenes because I have to "wait until the injections work", can't even meet this valerie chick in the gym..

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes