SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Mega
версия 0,6b
Thank you for the link! I've also found Russian ver0.07a if you need it :) But once again, it's not translated/released by me there, so download at your own risk.
Help please. How unlock this? Thanks
Please let me know if you still need help with unlocking those scenes, if piramida's tips didn't help, I'll be happy to help you with those

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
anybody have a rough estiamte of when the next update is coming?
I can't really tell any exact release dates as the next update is going to be heavily focused on customization/transformations so a lot of the scenes will require editing and it's quite time consuming, but the furthest deadline for me to release the next update for early access is the 9th of March, but I'll try to finish it as soon as possible, so you can expect it any time before that date.
Is there a Discord for this game?
Not yet, but I plan to open one soon :)

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
It's hard to see, but you have to type your answer to that by completing the sentence.
As much as I like this game, this part is really poorly done. I got stuck at the exact same spot expecting to maybe see a choice of replies or something, never for a moment suspecting that I was supposed to TYPE something. If not for this site, I would still be trying to reload to see if I can get un-stuck, in vain of course...

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
As much as I like this game, this part is really poorly done. I got stuck at the exact same spot expecting to maybe see a choice of replies or something, never for a moment suspecting that I was supposed to TYPE something. If not for this site, I would still be trying to reload to see if I can get un-stuck, in vain of course...
Yeah, quite a lot of people are having this problem, I'll make sure to change that part of the game in the next update :)

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I really liked this game, but I wish one of the choices in the first scene with Tom actually mattered. That prompt was pointless.

I know the point is that you have no control, but I wish you could at least have the option to deal with it, like the first option to fuck him hinted to and then the scene could've played out differently and more enjoyable. That was by far the worst scene in the game.

Last edited:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
How to get to the content on the 8th page of the "Scenes" menu?
Hey :) Sorry for a long wait for the reply, if it's still relevant for you, to get to the 8th page of the scenes screen, you'll need to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good game, keep working bro
I just ended the android version and loved, the story and artwork is great. Keep the good work!
Thank you!Glad you liked it :)
I really liked this game, but I wish one of the choices in the first scene with Tom actually mattered. That prompt was pointless.

I know the point is that you have no control, but I wish you could at least have the option to deal with it, like the first option to fuck him hinted to and then the scene could've played out differently and more enjoyable. That was by far the worst scene in the game.
I understand what you mean, I kind of don't like that thing too, but I plan to expand it in the future :)

Reactions: lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Hey :) Sorry for a long wait for the reply, if it's still relevant for you, to get to the 8th page of the scenes screen, you'll need to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you!Glad you liked it :)

I understand what you mean, I kind of don't like that thing too, but I plan to expand it in the future :)
Well, it's not that I didn't like it in the game, 'cause fucking Tom isn't the issue. It's just that it made me feel like shit because of how it happened. I know some people can enjoy it, but if the scene played out a little different in one of the options, it would've been better.

Regardless, this is my fav transformation game and I can't wait to be able to remove that cage. :ROFLMAO:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Well, it's not that I didn't like it in the game, 'cause fucking Tom isn't the issue. It's just that it made me feel like shit because of how it happened. I know some people can enjoy it, but if the scene played out a little different in one of the options, it would've been better.

Regardless, this is my fav transformation game and I can't wait to be able to remove that cage. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that is why I want to expand it, ideally the scenes will play out for each player individually depending on the previous choices in the game. For example if the player had a submissive style of gameplay before that scene, any option they choose would end up in humiliation and getting fucked, but if the player was more dominant, there would be a chance for the scene to play out differently.
I'm really glad you like the game :) As for removing the cage, the upcoming update is going to be heavily focused on that ;)

Reactions: gromit6 and lo0u
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes