SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
very good game
Thank you!
A bit disappointing to load my save in the new update and see no new scenes with ashley and seemingly no further progression/transformation with the MC from then end of version 6
I'll probably will add more content with Ashley in the next one :) And most probably it will be focused on the transformations of MC (not sure yet)
когда появится версия на русском?
If there will be any translations of the game, it will probably be after the completion of the development, unless someone else will decide to make an unofficial translation :)
Some scenes are allready vissible without having seen them in game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for noticing, I'm going to fix it soon as well as a bug with the gym getting replaced by the sissy school
Can any send me the screenshoot of update v7 what's new in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
SissyDreams I've came past the familiar butt twice but Sophie still won't show up
Thank you for letting me know about this problem, sorry you've had to restart
I'll rework the Sophie encounter event to fix that
Добрый день. в 0,6 версии русский язык присутствует.
It must be someone else working on it :)
Could you share the links where you've found it, please? So I can give the links for anyone who asks about the Russian translation

piramida

Jan 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "SissyDreams, сообщение: 2915145, участник: 475785"]
Спасибо, что сообщили мне об этой проблеме, извините, вам пришлось перезапустить
Я переделываю событие встречи Софи, чтобы исправить это

Должно быть, кто-то еще работает над этим :)
Не могли бы вы поделиться ссылками, где вы его нашли, пожалуйста? Так что я могу дать ссылки для тех, кто спрашивает о русском переводе
[/ QUOTE]

в этой теме предыдущая версия

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
how do you start the new content in this update? do I need to restart the game? I'm not getting anything new after loading my previous save no matter what I try.

EDIT: OK I don't know what I did to trigger it but after advancing several days it finally triggered the NYE event.

Reactions: SissyDreams
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes