carharadon

Jul 1, 2019
Thank you very much for your offer! :)

------------------------

New is out and available for early access, you can check out what has got included in the update
I'll be posting the public version here in two weeks
Happy New Year everybody :)
when public version out I hope its this week :cry:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I appreciate that it was easier to keep the MC hairless from the start but maybe a shaving/waxing scene in the future?
I second this. Mc doesn't need to be a hairy beast, and most of the art wouldn't even need to change any. There are guys that have hair, but it's subtle and only in smaller patches. No such thing as a truly hairless guy.

Maybe have the scene really early on. Like Alex forces the MC to shave right before the first Glory hole scene. That way the most obvious place that all guys have hair, the pubic region, would be shaved for the glory hole scene. No story sequence conflicts, and you can reuse some assets for shaving as a repeatable task.
I definitely plan to add stuff like that, but for now, I'm not sure in what update exactly
Idea: character to have a personality like RPG games in the begining and decisions and sex leads to stress level according to it. Example: character profile is not enjoying homosexual and often sex or harsh clients stresses him.
Question: are you planning to expand the scenes you have now. It is not very realistic client to want only BJ, but more services. Can you do it like 5-6 combinations and even use the pictures you already have just changing the client. :)
I have the stress feature planned almost from the beginning of the development, and will definitely add it to the game with other stats, so they influence the game play, but it probably will be added to the game a couple of updates later (or more, not sure yet)
Yeah, more stuff with random clients will be added for sure not only bjs :)
how to unlock scenes 5, 8 and 10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How much left?
for free version
when public version out I hope its this week :cry:
Supposed to be 2 weeks after early access, my bet is tomorrow. :)
Yeah, I'll be posting the new update here tomorrow :)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This is exactly the kind of game that needs animated scenes. But since that tag isn't there, here's hoping that at least each scene is multiple images and a good script.

Reactions: FetusStomper

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Earn Your Freedom v(0.07a).

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
When it comes to the Sissy School, I feel foot/heel worship will end up being one of the classes. Also I noticed that it replaces the Gym and personal trainer.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes