SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
My pleasure! This could be a sequence of scenes where MC gets more naughty every time wearing a panty/lingerie. For example, the second time he would look in the mirror and get horny, the third time he would start dancing sensualy, running his hand over his own body, the fourth time he would masturbate in front of the mirror(after dancing) and cum and so on until (after a few scenes) he finally would drink his own cum.

Are you planning to add penis shrinking scenes? If so, you should slightly increase the length and thickness of the MC's penis and balls because it doesn't have much to shrink.

When does a public release of the other game come out?

Thanks! See you later.
Those are really nice ideas, thank you!
Yeah, I'm thinking about adding some shrinking events, but not in the next update.
I'll be posting the new game this Sunday :)

Reactions: DanSan1981

mFictionist

Mar 23, 2019
Love the game, but not a fan of the unavoidable rape scene. Is there any chance you'd add the choice to let your friend fuck you willingly? I mean, I know the choice is there, but it doesn't actually let you do it.

• Wow
Reactions: Malkovichi

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Love the game, but not a fan of the unavoidable rape scene. Is there any chance you'd add the choice to let your friend fuck you willingly? I mean, I know the choice is there, but it doesn't actually let you do it.
It´s a large part of the protagonists story so i don´t think that story wise you could change that. Also I see it more as a blackmale situation then rape (That doesn´t make it better or good of course).
Maybe in a future release there is some form of payback. (maybe he ends on the buttwall room :) ) To repay a large gambling dept or so...
Or maybe he will end up in a similar situation as the main character....

rohanhere4u

Jul 30, 2019
hi nice game love it when is the new update is coming and also when is the new game is going to be released .. would love to c more ...

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
hi nice game love it when is the new update is coming and also when is the new game is going to be released .. would love to c more ...
Thank you! I'm trying my best right now to finish the update before the New Year :) If I'll manage to do it, I'll release it for early access.
I've released the new game for public access a couple of minutes ago, you can find it . I'll also create a game thread here soon :)
I'dd rather see him focus on this game and make it the best it can be then splitting his time into two games. As he said he is not yet at the point where he can make this a full time job.
The second game is a small side project to help me take my mind from EYF a little, so I don't get stuck, that helps me come up with new ideas for EYF and as it's not that big it doesn't take too much time

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Thank you! I'm trying my best right now to finish the update before the New Year :) If I'll manage to do it, I'll release it for early access.
I've released the new game for public access a couple of minutes ago, you can find it . I'll also create a game thread here soon :)

The second game is a small side project to help me take my mind from EYF a little, so I don't get stuck, that helps me come up with new ideas for EYF and as it's not that big it doesn't take too much time
That is good to know.
Also feel free to send me a pm to run some ideas if your stuck or would like some other perspective. Of course i will keep everything discussed private/secret.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
That is good to know.
Also feel free to send me a pm to run some ideas if your stuck or would like some other perspective. Of course i will keep everything discussed private/secret.
Thank you very much for your offer! :)

------------------------

New is out and available for early access, you can check out what has got included in the update
I'll be posting the public version here in two weeks
Happy New Year everybody :)

Last edited:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I appreciate that it was easier to keep the MC hairless from the start but maybe a shaving/waxing scene in the future?
I second this. Mc doesn't need to be a hairy beast, and most of the art wouldn't even need to change any. There are guys that have hair, but it's subtle and only in smaller patches. No such thing as a truly hairless guy.

Maybe have the scene really early on. Like Alex forces the MC to shave right before the first Glory hole scene. That way the most obvious place that all guys have hair, the pubic region, would be shaved for the glory hole scene. No story sequence conflicts, and you can reuse some assets for shaving as a repeatable task.

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Idea: character to have a personality like RPG games in the begining and decisions and sex leads to stress level according to it. Example: character profile is not enjoying homosexual and often sex or harsh clients stresses him.
Question: are you planning to expand the scenes you have now. It is not very realistic client to want only BJ, but more services. Can you do it like 5-6 combinations and even use the pictures you already have just changing the client. :)

D

Deleted member 2758

Can anyone upload full save prior to 0.7 version. Thanks

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes