Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Just a small question:
I have been playing this game very recently and i finished the last part.
However a lot of scenes are still blank.
Is it possible to get them all or are some based on choice.

Also i read let ashly decide gives one scene, is it now impossible to get that scene?

Is there maybe a more extensive guide to go trough all the scenes?
(I can extract and read the code but i want to avoid that)

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Just a small question:
I have been playing this game very recently and i finished the last part.
However a lot of scenes are still blank.
Is it possible to get them all or are some based on choice.

Also i read let ashly decide gives one scene, is it now impossible to get that scene?

Is there maybe a more extensive guide to go trough all the scenes?
(I can extract and read the code but i want to avoid that)
I tryed it and you cant get all Scenes in one Playtrough

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Ok, ill just have to play around a bit more then.
Might even have to start over... and compare...
I have all the scenes. The only one based on choice you couldn't get to my knowledge is the Ashley threesome. After finishing that quest line however you can go see them at night and do the same scene again

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I have all the scenes. The only one based on choice you couldn't get to my knowledge is the Ashley threesome. After finishing that quest line however you can go see them at night and do the same scene again
Thanks for the info.
But since i didn't click the try to escape I 'm missing out on that scene and that one is in the very beginning. So i probably need to start over. but i will see which scenes i can still salvage.
There should be a scene that happens when you don't have money for the second time but in my case that lead to a game over....

Bu the game is relatively short (except for the grinding which is minimal) so maybe ill start over...

Anaqiya

Dec 20, 2017
I like this game a alot (more Naomi and Ashley pls) but i just think that is missing some will on the mc, like i dont like the guy from the gym so i dont wanna have fun with him but the MC is like "We don't do that here" kind of disappointed BUT i still like it. i like games (not just hentai) that have alot of choices (thats why i love Detroid and text-base) and when i choose to my character to do something like kill himself for greater good to kick a dog, you better do what i choice and i feel that is missing that "will" of the MC, just because youre a slut that love cocks, you wont just give your self to anyone we all know that even sluts have standards. thats just my opinion, i hope it's constructive. love the game

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Did a bit more playing around and opened a lot of scenes. So going to continue and see how far i get (Worse case, I open up the ones i missed using the console :) )

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Earn Your Freedom v(0.06b).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Ok so i am missing 3 scenes in the scene section.
On page 1: Upper left and Upper right. 1 is based on a choice and the other i didn't get because i didn't try to escape. So these two i guess are lost.
On Page 5 How do i get the upper right? I tried the evening sessions several times but it wont pop up. any clues?

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I quite welcome the maid uniform cheat in 0.06b, but I'm afraid buying the uniform alone doesn't trigger the events in the wall-butts room. If there is another needed flag for the event that is activated while speaking with Sophie, maybe one way to solve the problem would be activating the flag once again when you buy the uniform.

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I think he's saying that the fetishes outlined in this game are rather dangerous in real life. People have been seriously injured or killed in similar situations, especially trans women.
Oh, Thanks for the concern then. I appreciated that.
Yeah that's what I meant. It's important to draw the line between reality and fantasy, especially when it concerns others but also for yourself.

カルロス

Mar 8, 2018
I'm stuck, after the depptrogh from the gym guy, and the new scene on the blowjob, can someone help me or give a save?

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes