Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Anybody know what I'm missing? I have everything else.

I'm thinking that this is maybe the Game Over for when you don't earn enough money by the end of the week?

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
the kind that I like is the transformation from man to woman, I mean a physical transformation, and I don't know why this genre was cursed by HTML, there are no decent games with this kind of content, so I would like to know ... you want to do a physical transformation or just a mental one?
im so glad its a Renpy I hate HTML Pics are too small on 30 inch dell screen i see little people on map or HTML there out in my downloads only Renpy and RPGM

nfb13

Oct 20, 2016
Anybody know what I'm missing? I have everything else.

I'm thinking that this is maybe the Game Over for when you don't earn enough money by the end of the week?
In 3some first choice leads to different scenes. So you missed "let ashley decide" or something like that, can be bug.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
In the game i really like it but i'm wondering why when i found my mother ass and pussy in hole in the wall how can 1 fuck her when i got blue cage on my clitty getting it off failed with alex how can i find my sister how do see the other side of wall where mum is i like find my mum and sister

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
In game i keep Going ill call her Doc Clicking Injectons got lips Thats It cant do anything with breast injection WHY im on day 115 im still waiting for when is anal sex coming into hole in the wall it says im not doing that ! i done maid cleaning and been done in the ass there why cant i do hole in walll anal sex i dont get it

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
In game i keep Going ill call her Doc Clicking Injectons got lips Thats It cant do anything with breast injection WHY im on day 115 im still waiting for when is anal sex coming into hole in the wall it says im not doing that ! i done maid cleaning and been done in the ass there why cant i do hole in walll anal sex i dont get it
The game is still in development. :)

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I really have to try this being a sissy; well trans myself, the comments looks promising :)
I mean I find the fetish to be pretty fun to see as a masculine cis man myself. But for someone to engage in it directly, even if they're trans, sounds like a dangerous form of escapism. If it's just a fetish then sure but I'd set some boundaries if I were you, just my two cents.

Reactions: Gabaw

Simpaler

Mar 15, 2019
I like the initial MC look. I would love to be able to be able to avoid breast enlargement, hair change (or perhaps just to get somewhat longer hair). Perhaps to be able to get hair and make up done for some occasions but not full-time?
I second this suggestion. I like the story aside from the body mod stuff.

Reactions: Booblex

Namestnik

Nov 20, 2019
Thanks. The game is very pleasant, though simple drawing, but attracts and even has its own charm. I not know, that you daetsya easier draw or write code, but will make couple of proposals, if drawing not delivers many complexity: 1-to expand closets in numbers(more panties different models (necessarily among them nets and transparent ), bras, stockings and camping on D., and with opportunity fully to lift entire clothes. 2 (not necessarily)- head. a selection of several types of hairstyles and hair color. lips to paint in different colors and be sure to leave without lipstick. 3-with penis/clitoris sack this trap(sometimes very taints picture)...if code, then in graph the scene: 1 fully upload or reproduce the assistant the scene, so say memories. 2-when waiting for the client to change not only the color of the penises, but also their sizes and shapes. sometimes get SPECIAL clients like NAOMI. Successful work.

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
I mean I find the fetish to be pretty fun to see as a masculine cis man myself. But for someone to engage in it directly, even if they're trans, sounds like a dangerous form of escapism. If it's just a fetish then sure but I'd set some boundaries if I were you, just my two cents.
I am not really sure what you are trying to say here. Do you have a thing against Transgender?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I am not really sure what you are trying to say here. Do you have a thing against Transgender?
I think he's saying that the fetishes outlined in this game are rather dangerous in real life. People have been seriously injured or killed in similar situations, especially trans women.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
There is a bug where the maid uniform will not appear in the shop if you load a save file from a previous version where Liam has already met Sophie. I think it's important to avoid situations in which someone who has already done all of previous chapter's content is unable to trigger needed variables.
in my ver latest one i didnt get any bug when maid outfit was suposed be there i went to shop got it

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
What my girls have to go through, the licks, black eyes, I gosh, my girls are clean safe, and obedient. Sorry Admin.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes