jackwhite6

Mar 31, 2019
body mod is a fave of mine, but so are large breasts. so while i am interested in the game, can anyone give me a hint as to how big mc's breasts can get so far? I'm not after ridiculously huge here, but are we talking full breasted or just past flatchested?
Just barely past flatchested so far.

Reactions: CuriousG08

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Anyone have full save?
Go to settings and enable "unread text", then use Ctrl to skip text. I would NOT recommend this if you haven't played through those scenes before, as the text adds up A LOT to the game. But if you're replaying because you are uncertain if you can unlock all the content from loading your previous save, then this is a neat little trick.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I like the initial MC look. I would love to be able to be able to avoid breast enlargement, hair change (or perhaps just to get somewhat longer hair). Perhaps to be able to get hair and make up done for some occasions but not full-time?

Reactions: Simpaler

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
MC is forced into prostitution...
Nope it cannot be avoided.
Thanks for the heads up. I was hoping that I would be able to just get with the cute girls in the OP, a prostitute for females of sorts.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
There is a bug where the maid uniform will not appear in the shop if you load a save file from a previous version where Liam has already met Sophie. I think it's important to avoid situations in which someone who has already done all of previous chapter's content is unable to trigger needed variables.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. I was hoping that I would be able to just get with the cute girls in the OP, a prostitute for females of sorts.
no you don't get any choice the clients just come to the room and the other pro who is next door is a guy who has some content, there are woman in the game but you can't just have scenes solely with them and ignore the guys.

jackwhite6

Mar 31, 2019
What am i missing?
You're missing the buttroom maid scenes. A poster above said there is a bug with this. You will need to load a save from before you meet Sophie, who is the girl you meet in the buttroom. Then when you meet her, a maids uniform will become available and you can work in there and get these scenes.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes