SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody! I've just finish working on the 0.06 update :p
Here is a of all the new content that got included in this update.
The game is now available only as an early access reward for patrons, here are the
I'll be posting the new update for public access (free) in two weeks from now :)
I am thinking of becoming a patreon. What is in the newest update that you have just released and also what can we expect in the future?
:)
I usually don't plan more than one update forward in details, but in general, you can expect more random events with random clients, more customization of the MC, like bigger boobs, more clothes, etc; more content with Ashley and other NPCs and more random stuff that can come to my mind, I can't really tell what ideas will strike me next lol. But I do a lot of polls on the pateon page and people can also suggest what they'd like to see in the future updates :)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey everybody! I've just finish working on the 0.06 update :p
Here is a of all the new content that got included in this update.
The game is now available only as an early access reward for patrons, here are the
I'll be posting the new update for public access (free) in two weeks from now :)

:)
I usually don't plan more than one update forward in details, but in general, you can expect more random events with random clients, more customization of the MC, like bigger boobs, more clothes, etc; more content with Ashley and other NPCs and more random stuff that can come to my mind, I can't really tell what ideas will strike me next lol. But I do a lot of polls on the pateon page and people can also suggest what they'd like to see in the future updates :)
You are a good dev as you make sure that people who are patrons and people who aren't like me as I don't really got money can have a say

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
You are a good dev as you make sure that people who are patrons and people who aren't like me as I don't really got money can have a say
That's very sweet of you to say, thank you. I realize that not everyone can afford to support creators they like but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't be able to enjoy the game they like :)

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
love the game so far, look forward to whenever the mum and sister finally turn up and whether they'll be still reluctant, worn down and broken or fully embracing being a whore.

Reactions: SissyDreams

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
also thinking far far ahead but had an idea of the MC depending on actions, catching the eye of the big boss and become his personal trophy wife/whore.

• Love
Reactions: Useraro and pdpdpd

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
love the game so far, look forward to whenever the mum and sister finally turn up and whether they'll be still reluctant, worn down and broken or fully embracing being a whore.
Pfft I'm just looking forward to Ashley being in chastity again. Whether dom or sub I just like her character caged, preferally with the mc.

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Does somebody have new version?
I mean it's not like the OP has the power to delete your comments. It'd just be unethical to post leaks here and frankly it just shows your disdain for the game development and lack of respect towards the trade. Really you should feel ashamed for even wanting to pirate this great game but I'll let that slide if you pm it to me should you ever find it sharing is caring thxs

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes