SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
New version soon? :)
Yeah, I'm going to release it for early access quite soon, but I don't have a fixed date yet. It can happen any time soon, depends on how much time I'll have to finish everything (the worst case scenario is 9th-10th of November) and two weeks after the early access release it will be available for public access here.

Da-Action-Bastard

Oct 28, 2019
just played this for the first time, It was great, can't wait for some more big gay action. Loved the cum cleaning, and locking up, too. please don't make the whole "You gotta get a vagoober" decision that so many do, but it's your project, do as you please.

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
SissyDreams, can you make more clients rougher? Or may be add settings to chose the percentage of rough clients? Bad clients can also raise stress level :)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
just played this for the first time, It was great, can't wait for some more big gay action. Loved the cum cleaning, and locking up, too. please don't make the whole "You gotta get a vagoober" decision that so many do, but it's your project, do as you please.
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it :)
My priority is to make the final version of the game not linear and with a lot of different events/ways to advance in the game so people can choose the way how they'd like the story to progress
SissyDreams, can you make more clients rougher? Or may be add settings to chose the percentage of rough clients? Bad clients can also raise stress level :)
That's a good idea about bad clients, I was going to add at least one rough deepthroat scene with a client in the next version, maybe I'll add something else like that too

• Love
Reactions: Ramsey90 and pdpdpd

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
I was thinking about the client motivations also. It is unusual client go to brothel only for blowjob. Are you planning to extend the scenes in late version (or make them rare like random events)? :)
Another idea: renting the main character to external rich clients on boats or abroad when popularity level from streaming raises. :unsure:

Last edited:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I was thinking about the client motivations also. It is unusual client go to brothel only for blowjob. Are you planning to extend the scenes in late version (or make them rare like random events)? :)
Yeah, I agree, I'm adding anal scenes in 0.06 and I'll make them random so it can be just a bj or anal or both
As for the rough scenes, I think they'll be quite common

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Sweet!

Another idea: renting the main character to external rich clients on boats or abroad when popularity level from streaming raises. :unsure:
For instance rich guy (drug lord or old millionaire) tо "rent" main character and another brothel prostitute for few days and BDSM or gangbang with friends them on his boat. :)

Last edited:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Sweet!

For instance rich guy (drug lord or old millionaire) tо "rent" main character and another brothel prostitute for few days and BDSM or gangbang with friends them on his boat. :)
Yeah, I'm definitely going to add "rent" events in the more later versions as well as events where MC gets sold to a customer

• Love
Reactions: pdpdpd

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Will you give us the option for Mc to enjoy it. For example guy comes in he expects to give bj but gets forced into anal. We then can choose if he liked it rough after the scene
Yeah, that's a good idea, I'll add an option like that, thanks!
I'm also thinking about adding character traits, if player chooses to enjoy rough scenes like that, MC can gain a trait "likes rough" or something like that and it could influence other scenes and possible menu choices later and also some other traits

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Yeah, that's a good idea, I'll add an option like that, thanks!
I'm also thinking about adding character traits, if player chooses to enjoy rough scenes like that, MC can gain a trait "likes rough" or something like that and it could influence other scenes and possible menu choices later and also some other traits
I like that it then gives people reasons to play through again but with different traits selected

cumonbeauty1

Aug 19, 2018
I am thinking of becoming a patreon. What is in the newest update that you have just released and also what can we expect in the future?

Reactions: pdpdpd
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes