Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A great game when you need to cheat. I am a programmer ok. I take these games apart. This one is an empty shell. There is no centre.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
then it's better to move on and find something that will suit your tastes
thank you for your feedback
An odd thing to say. Why not ask what I think of it? Grinding is this game or am I wrong? The whole set up is for grinding. There is no story so what else?

slider

Jul 14, 2017
0.5 has been my favorite update yet. It plays several kinks that are quite different from each other while perfectly compatible with the story and tone of the game. The same goes with past and new characters: it's nice to see all this variety working in harmony. I also feel the scenes, while maintaining the previous graphic style and writing, are constantly improving.

Also, I'm glad so far the game doesn't force the player to pursue heavy body transformation (ie: getting boobs is not needed to further the game), though I wonder if this means that SissyDreams is planning to draw several versions of each scene.

Aside from a couple of typos I only found some one error: the cum cleaning girl's name turns to "Craig" by the end of her conversation.

I'm very happy with the game's direction and curious to see how everything keeps evolving.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
hmm a bit odd i think i ran into a bug, there was some new scenes with craig and the traning but thats it, no new toys or anything, i think that might be it, only toy i been able to buy was the vibrator.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
0.5 has been my favorite update yet. It plays several kinks that are quite different from each other while perfectly compatible with the story and tone of the game. The same goes with past and new characters: it's nice to see all this variety working in harmony. I also feel the scenes, while maintaining the previous graphic style and writing, are constantly improving.

Also, I'm glad so far the game doesn't force the player to pursue heavy body transformation (ie: getting boobs is not needed to further the game), though I wonder if this means that SissyDreams is planning to draw several versions of each scene.

Aside from a couple of typos I only found some one error: the cum cleaning girl's name turns to "Craig" by the end of her conversation.

I'm very happy with the game's direction and curious to see how everything keeps evolving.
Thank you very much for your comment, I'm glad you like this update :)
Yeah, I intend to keep it that way and I'm planning to draw different versions of each scenes, so every player can choose the version of MC they like the most.
Thanks for letting me know about the girl's name, I've fixed it already, but I think I'll leave it like that util the next update as it's not a major problem :)
hmm a bit odd i think i ran into a bug, there was some new scenes with craig and the traning but thats it, no new toys or anything, i think that might be it, only toy i been able to buy was the vibrator.
This problem happens only because of the first event with Tom, you should play through it in the 0.05 version and not in 0.04. If you play through this event in the new version, you should see a notice that it is possible to buy the dildo now. So if you wish to use a save file from an older version, please use a save file before Tom's event. Sorry for such an inconvenience

Reactions: Thami_ and slider

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
plz let me say i am rdy... I AM RDY FOR MORE injections !!! I AM !!!! :D
Love the new little boobies and who the look through the pink top... still hoping for the injections and bigger boobies sooon ^^

slider

Jul 14, 2017
It just came to my mind that, since the gallery only displays scenes unlocked in the current save file/game state, it's impossible to unlock scene 16 as that one comes with a game over. Maybe the gallery could be featured in the game menu instead and show all the scenes ever unlocked in any save file.

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Gave this game a whirl and it's got some fun stuff. I like the art style. Lots of potential.

I admit I'm a little disappointed that it appears at least for now to be pretty linear despite all the different places you can visit, with only inconsequential choices to be made. e.g. the masturbation choices you make boost stats that do nothing, then you're guaranteed to be locked in chastity and not given the promised option of release when you manage to pay at the end of the week. The continuity becomes disjointed as content proceeds, with you willing, even eager, to swallows with Craig and the stranger in the Ashley threesome, but not with clients in your room. Likewise the encounter with your classmate and girlfriend felt a little out of step with your current state. You don't try hard to convince them that your entire family are captive here, not just you, then you submit easily.

Having more freedom of action will be challenging if art needs to be drawn for each event with multiple sizes of boob, hairstyle, makeup etc but I hope for as much freedom as can be managed within those constraints. Like being able to be a big-titted, fully transformed blonde cumslut one game and a reluctant worker who will work out to be fit and take it in the ass to maximise income but refuse to swallow in the next, eager to pay the debt, rescue his family and escape back to a normal life.

Reactions: pdpdpd and Ramsey90

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
A great game when you need to cheat. I am a programmer ok. I take these games apart. This one is an empty shell. There is no centre.
Have you any idea how arrogant that all sounds? I think you'll need a proper spanking. :LOL:
Besides, that game is also a bit lacking in the art department BUT the dev still manages to pull off some juicy moments with the tools that are available to them.

Ramsey90

Feb 9, 2019
Great update as usual, loved the 3some action in this one especially the sucking+rimming option with the client. Also I love that you've gone back to previous events and did some work there too(like when meeting the boss initially). Its good see Ashley getting involved and I can't wait to see what these two do further together :)
Love this thiccer MC and that juice must be some HRT on steroids lol
I honestly hope you will keep at this game for a long time as its fairly unique in the Sissy genre and to me already one of the best hentais I've played.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I think there will be the possibility to fully transform him into a girl in the latest versions of the game.
Also, I was thinking to create a similar game with a female protagonist. But if I'll do that it will be only after this game completion
[/QUOTE]
I like the female protest idea. Just execute it the same don't do a female becoming a guy thing. Have both lesbian and straight sex. Blackmail and maybe even rape depending on how rebellious she is

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Not really my genre but the game is the exception to the rule. I had some ideas. I would like to meet the sister and maybe you can ask her questions including if Alex actually fucked her with a dildo and was she a virgin in the hopes of starting something. I would like to know what the mum looks like. Maybe with future and past if you like scenes we can see her perspective to what MC does. I like Sophie the cleaner in the bum room. Make her an actual woman and allow us to see her work. Maybe a relationship can be started. Can the woman that forced you to suck her in the beginning make a return soon. Add cum swallowing to bj scenes in home and glory hole. Have the crush return on her own. She can speak and MC can ask her what the deal between her and Tom was. After this he can kiss her. She won't like him making out with her but before she can stop it he will lick her titties like a slut and she will like it he can then eat her out. A deal can then be made as the MC asks his crush how she felt about him before and would he have stood a chance where he will ask for a sexual favour. He will then offer her his own money so instead of her paying he does. She accepts so bj and actual sex scenes are unlocked for money. Ashley needs more cam scenes but also just non cam scenes with MC. The Boss could maybe return asking how he is getting on and getting another or his first blowjob as well as sex maybe. Finally I would like ways for the cage t9 be removed every now and then. It could maybe block certain scenes like gym scenes if you wish but allow more like my Adrienne idea and if the stats like cum swallowing and peoples affection will be important add a checklist to see what you got

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes