SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I think there is a bug with scene with first client in the room. MC don't have panties and dick. It may be because MC have dick cage already.
Do you mean the scene with groping and fingering?
Did you use an old save? Or was MC wearing sports shorts?

Liam_3

Dec 3, 2018
This is a great game and it was a good update, but after getting the the breast improvement the morning suprise about the appearance happens every morning instead of just once. Also one typo when mc drinks the shake for the first time he says dring instead of drink.

Reactions: SissyDreams

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I think there is a bug with scene with first client in the room. MC don't have panties and dick. It may be because MC have dick cage already.
This is a great game and it was a good update, but after getting the the breast improvement the morning suprise about the appearance happens every morning instead of just once. Also one typo when mc drinks the shake for the first time he says dring instead of drink.
Thank you very much for reporting the bugs :) I've fixed them so it should work properly now, download links are updated (ver0.05b)
Forgot about the typo lol, I guess it will stay like this util the next update -_-

blackspiral

Aug 1, 2019
Firstly: thank you very much, I wainted so much for the new update, and it was quicker and bigger than I thought! Thank you for the so much work, I really like your game! I just started to play with the newest update from the beginning as usual, and now there's really incest content. I'm okay with almost any kinks, but this... Is there a way to that be optional in the future, and then the mother and sister stays as stephs as in the older versions?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I'm sorry, isn't that the most vanilla thing there is? While I find the idea of such procreation kind of destructive both to the society and engaging individuals, I don't think there's a problem in general. You watch too much TV.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Firstly: thank you very much, I wainted so much for the new update, and it was quicker and bigger than I thought! Thank you for the so much work, I really like your game! I just started to play with the newest update from the beginning as usual, and now there's really incest content. I'm okay with almost any kinks, but this... Is there a way to that be optional in the future, and then the mother and sister stays as stephs as in the older versions?
Thank you for your kind words! Yeah, of course it can be optional, and even what it is already in the game, it might not be really incest as the only thing that happens is that MC thinks that the woman is familiar, so actually it might not be his mom :)
But I'll try to find a way how to make that stuff optional too in the future ;)
Any port to Android please
Unfortunately I don't do android ports, I've tried to make it once, but it doesn't work properly and it's not possible to progress in the game after a certain moment. But I saw that someone ported it . But it wasn't updated since 0.03. I might find someone to help me with android version in the future

blackspiral

Aug 1, 2019
Thank you for your kind words! Yeah, of course it can be optional, and even what it is already in the game, it might not be really incest as the only thing that happens is that MC thinks that the woman is familiar, so actually it might not be his mom :)
But I'll try to find a way how to make that stuff optional too in the future ;)
Thank you very much! I'm playing now, and see that in some places it sayed in the ''step-way'' too, so I guess we should see what's true and what's not for the MC :)
I spotted a bug: when the MC meets the new character in the butt-hole room, instead of her name is ''Craig''. It's right now after she told the MC her name, it switches from ''Girl''.

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
Hi, still really enjoying the game, just wanted to say that in the 0.05 version when you meet the "maid" her name pops up as Craig in the dialogue. I don't think that's meant to happen.

Edit: sorry, posted at the same time as the above. Same issue.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Thank you very much! I'm playing now, and see that in some places it sayed in the ''step-way'' too, so I guess we should see what's true and what's not for the MC :)
I spotted a bug: when the MC meets the new character in the butt-hole room, instead of her name is ''Craig''. It's right now after she told the MC her name, it switches from ''Girl''.
Hi, still really enjoying the game, just wanted to say that in the 0.05 version when you meet the "maid" her name pops up as Craig in the dialogue. I don't think that's meant to happen.

Edit: sorry, posted at the same time as the above. Same issue.
Thank you very much for noticing and reporting that :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
When you first go to the clothes shop there are bikini tops (or really skimpy bras) shown, but the MC doesn't have enough crossdressing yet to be able to pick them. On Day 2 they disappear so you can no longer buy them, even later when the MC has grown small tits. The slots where the bras used to be instead have the sports top and sports bottom.

Last edited:
Reactions: newfang56

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
When you first go to the clothes shop there are bikini tops (or really skimpy bras) shown, but the MC doesn't have enough crossdressing yet to be able to pick them. On Day 2 they disappear so you can no longer buy them, even later when the MC has grown small tits. The slots where the bras used to be instead have the sports top and sports bottom.
Yeah, that's how it supposed to be, I've decided to remove bras from the game for a while, but I'll add them back in one of the future updates, most probably the next one

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Please do. I was really looking forward to having her wear the matching top to her panties.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Please do. I was really looking forward to having her wear the matching top to her panties.
I just want to make some kind of even for that or at least add some MC's reaction for that, as in the previous version MC would just casually put it on like nothing happened lol
And now there will be a reason in the next update - new breasts ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Earn Your Freedom v(0.05b).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Earn Your Freedom v(0.05b).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Wow! That is so great, thank you so so much! You are the best :)

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes