SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
The catch is that you absolutely must not spend any money on anything until you got the eye/lips "upgrade" - I made the mistake of buying a single article of clothing before I got those, with the result of being told for almost the entire week that I don't have enough to afford the upgrades which in turn prevented me from seeing any further clients in my room, making earning enough money in time flat out impossible (by gloryhole alone). It's rather questionable balancing but as long as you're aware of it... oh well.
Yeah, that's correct, but as soon as MC gets new lips it's quite easy to get money. I haven't done much balancing yet, I plan to do it as soon as there are more ways to make money in the game.
Really great so far. Can't wait to see where you take this.
Thank you!
Got to love the humiliation moments in this one with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really can't wait to see what else you have in mind for us. Alex is definitely my fav character you've got to interact with so far
Thank you! I definitely want to add more content with Alex in the future updates, as she's my favourite too ;)
I agree the sis juice moment was really great.
Thanks :) I wasn't sure if it was a good idea, but luckily it seems people like this stuff

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
It's going good :) I'm planning to release it in the beginning of September
I wonder if there'll be some female chastity added at some point or just the regular male kind. Maybe some sounding as a bit of an "add-on" to the cage would be fun to see.

Also I hope that you mean that you already got the v0.05 ready but are waiting until September to release it to the public haha

haha

please do we love you

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I wonder if there'll be some female chastity added at some point or just the regular male kind. Maybe some sounding as a bit of an "add-on" to the cage would be fun to see.

Also I hope that you mean that you already got the v0.05 ready but are waiting until September to release it to the public haha

haha

please do we love you
That's very sweet of you :) But I actually meant the game will be available for early access in the beginning of September and as usual it will be released here two weeks later.
Also, do you mean a female chastity for one of the other characters from the game or for the MC?

Last edited:
Reactions: Useraro

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
That's very sweet of you :) But I actually meant the game will be available for early access in the beginning of September and as usual it will be released here two weeks later.
Also, do you mean a female chastity for one of the other characters from the game or for the MC?
I meant female chastity for cis female characters as to add a bit of variety. I've never seen the point of full belts for males. The only exception would be futanari females that could wear both a chastity cage AND a chastity belt, but I have no clue if you'll ever implement them. Now, having characters other than the mc in chastity would be amazing, and if at least one of them was female with matching chastity that'd be amazing :D

(btw do quote messages as I almost missed your reply as it didn't show in my notifications haha)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
How to upgrade the eye/lips ?
Here is a walkthrough from start to the lips upgrading :)
I meant female chastity for cis female characters as to add a bit of variety. I've never seen the point of full belts for males. The only exception would be futanari females that could wear both a chastity cage AND a chastity belt, but I have no clue if you'll ever implement them. Now, having characters other than the mc in chastity would be amazing, and if at least one of them was female with matching chastity that'd be amazing :D

(btw do quote messages as I almost missed your reply as it didn't show in my notifications haha)
I'm not sure about the female chastity as the main focus of the brothel is to make everybody who works there a total slut, and the chastity for MC helps with that, making him really horny and forcing him to look for release any way possible and forcing him to get used to get fucked in his boipussy.
I'd be happy to add a female chastity for a cis female character (for example MC's sis) but I'm not sure why would she be forced to wear a chastity belt.
Sorry, I have no idea why I didn't quote your message, as I always do that :)

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
I'm not sure about the female chastity as the main focus of the brothel is to make everybody who works there a total slut, and the chastity for MC helps with that, making him really horny and forcing him to look for release any way possible and forcing him to get used to get fucked in his boipussy.
I'd be happy to add a female chastity for a cis female character (for example MC's sis) but I'm not sure why would she be forced to wear a chastity belt.
Sorry, I have no idea why I didn't quote your message, as I always do that :)
I mean, by the same logic, putting a cis girl into a chastity belt would make her horny by virtue of being unable to touch herself or orgasm like a normal girl would. It'd make sense, for example, that since the game already has the main character (male/trans girl) and a secondary trans girl, to add a cis girl (MC's sister sounds like a great idea!) who is ALSO in chastity but of the female kind. The reason for her to wear a chastity belt is the same really, she just wasn't horny enough so she was forced into one so that she could only relieve herself anally. My favourite part is the combinations available as you could have male + trans girl, male + cis girl and trans girl + cis girl. Plus some people have a strong preference for female chastity and adding it into the game too would attract a wider audience. Making your game not seem like "another" sissy game but instead as a chastity themed game that is mostly (but not entirely) sissy oriented. What do you think? :D

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I enjoyed this last update, good job! It was a nice surprise to see a willing relationship starting to develop so soon alongside the forced one with Alex. The variety in bodies and relationship dynamics makes both of them even more interesting. I also found all the new scenes exciting and interesting, so big kudos!

The gallery is also a very welcome addition but, being a little of a completist, I really hope we'll get new chances to unlock all the scenes regardless of our past choices (for example: if Liam does an extra handjob at the beginning of the game, you currently can't unlock the scene where Ashley licks him clean).

I noticed a couple of bugs, though:
If you launch a previous version save where Liam has any bra equipped, the game displays him in his old street clothes.
Tom's meeting bugs out if you don't reveal who Liam is from the start.

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Why don't you simplify the scenes after they play for the first time, may be something like repeating animation until player clicks to continue (general frame blowjob, sex or whatever the client came for)? This way you will be able to add more content and when most part of the game is ready to add the detailed versions of animation :)

Same applied with most dialogues previously played, may be with option to read them again (but optional) :)

Last edited:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I mean, by the same logic, putting a cis girl into a chastity belt would make her horny by virtue of being unable to touch herself or orgasm like a normal girl would. It'd make sense, for example, that since the game already has the main character (male/trans girl) and a secondary trans girl, to add a cis girl (MC's sister sounds like a great idea!) who is ALSO in chastity but of the female kind. The reason for her to wear a chastity belt is the same really, she just wasn't horny enough so she was forced into one so that she could only relieve herself anally. My favourite part is the combinations available as you could have male + trans girl, male + cis girl and trans girl + cis girl. Plus some people have a strong preference for female chastity and adding it into the game too would attract a wider audience. Making your game not seem like "another" sissy game but instead as a chastity themed game that is mostly (but not entirely) sissy oriented. What do you think? :D
That's actually a good idea for a way to teach her to use all of her holes :) I like it, thanks!
I enjoyed this last update, good job! It was a nice surprise to see a willing relationship starting to develop so soon alongside the forced one with Alex. The variety in bodies and relationship dynamics makes both of them even more interesting. I also found all the new scenes exciting and interesting, so big kudos!

The gallery is also a very welcome addition but, being a little of a completist, I really hope we'll get new chances to unlock all the scenes regardless of our past choices (for example: if Liam does an extra handjob at the beginning of the game, you currently can't unlock the scene where Ashley licks him clean).

I noticed a couple of bugs, though:
If you launch a previous version save where Liam has any bra equipped, the game displays him in his old street clothes.
Tom's meeting bugs out if you don't reveal who Liam is from the start.
Thank you!
You'll see one more relationship starting to build in 0.05 with another character in the game. I think eventually each player will be able to choose a relationship they like and progress in it.
I'll think about a way how to make all the scenes unlockable regardless of your previous choices, but I'm not sure for now how to do it.
That's actually not a bug, as the saves from previous versions won't work properly, I've changed it only in 0.04, so hopefully all the versions after that won't have this problem and you'll be able to use saves from 0.04 in 0.05 for example.
I've fixed the bug with Tom in , if you still have this problem, please let me know :)
Why don't you simplify the scenes after they play for the first time, may be something like repeating animation until player clicks to continue (general frame blowjob, sex or whatever the client came for)? This way you will be able to add more content and when most part of the game is ready to add the detailed versions of animation :)

Same applied with most dialogues previously played, may be with option to read them again (but optional) :)
Thank you, that's a good idea :)
what do you have to do for the work out part? where can you buy gym clothes?
You can buy gym clothes in the clothes shop, they look like this:
After you have the clothes you can train at the gym :)

Reactions: pdpdpd and slider

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Thank you :) Yeah, that's what I'm going to do I think, because I don't see a way to add incest fetish now, so I'll focus on other stuff.

Also I'm working on the second version of the game now and I'd like to add one more scene before I release it. And I'm not sure if it's a good idea for the scene to be a blowjob scene. Because it might be too soon for the main character to do something like that. So, what do you guys/gals think about that? Maybe you'd like to see something else instead? I'd love to read your thoughts about it.

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
I only hope it won't get TOO far into sissification!

I like if they still look partly male. :)
I think the way he had become until now is almost perfect! Girly hair and face but you can still tell perfectly well that it IS in fact a boy. Just perfect!

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes