baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Great art and poses, its just enough detail to work.
For marketing purpose I'd change the banner in the OP. Make it a guy wearing normal male clothes, or girly guy with the works or both to indicate change. A guy wearing faggy clothes is the state you work to avoid. Maybe add Alex as the dominatrix in it too. Having something visually pleasing there makes a better first impression.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Still very good, congratulations Dev. Just one note: When Tom enters the room and MC decides to treat him like an ordinary customer, there is an overlap of images in the blowjob scene. Nothing to disrupt continuity, but not very cool.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I'm not really into... nah
I like the fine detailed poses of your chars (y),
I guess if those have been inspired by looking yourself at the mirror, who cares...
I think this game is surprisingly good, even though it's in an early alpha state. I've enjoyed it immensely so far. Keep up the good work.
Thank you!
Great art and poses, its just enough detail to work.
For marketing purpose I'd change the banner in the OP. Make it a guy wearing normal male clothes, or girly guy with the works or both to indicate change. A guy wearing faggy clothes is the state you work to avoid. Maybe add Alex as the dominatrix in it too. Having something visually pleasing there makes a better first impression.
Thanks, that is a good idea, it's time for me to do something better for the banner
I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Keep up the good work. Liked it so much I became a patreon yesterday.
Thank you! I appreciate the support :)
How can I get the scene number 16? It's the only one I'm missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still very good, congratulations Dev. Just one note: When Tom enters the room and MC decides to treat him like an ordinary customer, there is an overlap of images in the blowjob scene. Nothing to disrupt continuity, but not very cool.
Thank you for reporting it, I've just fixed it and replaced the download links in the OP
Is there a way to get sports/gym clothes?
You can buy them in the clothes shop, they look like this:
Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 10.50.12 AM.png
anyone got a guide for the latest update?
Here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

blackspiral

Aug 1, 2019
@SissyDreams

I absolutely love your game, thank you very much for the updates!
I found a little problem: after the first time the MC dress up in his new clothes both bras disappearing from the store and then there's only the new gym clothes (and the earlier ones) instead of those. Even after I bought all clothes the two bras didn't showed up again.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
@SissyDreams

I absolutely love your game, thank you very much for the updates!
I found a little problem: after the first time the MC dress up in his new clothes both bras disappearing from the store and then there's only the new gym clothes (and the earlier ones) instead of those. Even after I bought all clothes the two bras didn't showed up again.
thank you! that's not a bug, I've just decided to remove bras from the game for a while, until I add breasts enlargement to the game

blackspiral

Aug 1, 2019
thank you! that's not a bug, I've just decided to remove bras from the game for a while, until I add breasts enlargement to the game
Sorry, then my bad. Removing them until the future injections is a very good idea! I just wanted to buy them for the panties to match, but it's better thay way :) Thank you very much for your reply!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is really nicely made. I'm looking forward to more content in the future. Not gay, but like traps.

Reactions: SissyDreams

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
This game is really nicely made. I'm looking forward to more content in the future. Not gay, but like traps.
Thank you!
is there a cheat? getting $210 by the 2nd week is too hard
I might add cheats in the future updates, for now, it's quite easy to get money just buy giving bjs in the room, it gives $50 every time MC does it, also after a scene with Naomi, she gives $100

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
is there a cheat? getting $210 by the 2nd week is too hard
The catch is that you absolutely must not spend any money on anything until you got the eye/lips "upgrade" - I made the mistake of buying a single article of clothing before I got those, with the result of being told for almost the entire week that I don't have enough to afford the upgrades which in turn prevented me from seeing any further clients in my room, making earning enough money in time flat out impossible (by gloryhole alone). It's rather questionable balancing but as long as you're aware of it... oh well.

Reactions: hakarlman
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes