Dizz94

Jun 29, 2019
Hello. Im on 71 day and i cant do any injections or buy new dildos. Its just cause this game is uncompleted or i missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: Ramsey90

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hello. Im on 71 day and i cant do any injections or buy new dildos. Its just cause this game is uncompleted or i missed something?
Wow... 71 days... Yeah, it's uncompleted, you probably have seen everything except the final punishment scene, it will happen if you don't have enough money for Alex one more time :)

Reactions: ʎɯɯɐʇ

ʎɯɯɐʇ

Jun 9, 2017
Is it planned to feature some further feminisation and/or sissification changes to character to be involuntary, forced on him instead just him deciding it is necessary to do it to not get into trouble with paying? I like everything how is done by now, and I don't know if something like that would brake metastory, but It would excite me to see some enforcement too ;)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Is it planned to feature some further feminisation and/or sissification changes to character to be involuntary, forced on him instead just him deciding it is necessary to do it to not get into trouble with paying? I like everything how is done by now, and I don't know if something like that would brake metastory, but It would excite me to see some enforcement too ;)
That's interesting that you've asked as I was thinking about it a couple of days ago :) I'm not sure if I'll add anything like that to the game as I haven't come up with an event like that, but I might add some accidental transformation in the future.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody, I've decided to try streaming :) If you'd like to check it out, please visit
(Working on a new scene for the game)

Reactions: yjhr and pdpdpd

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Should we accept a bigger update compared to previous one as development time is longer for 0.04?
The update will be approximately like 0.02 or 0.03 in size, the reason it took more time is because I didn't have much time to work on the game this month, and I didn't want the update to be too small, so I've decided to take a little more time to finish it.
Can streams be seen if we missed them live?
Not yet, I'm just checking how it goes now, later if people will be interested in the streams, I'll get the premium account there and I'll be able to save streams for everybody to watch who missed them live

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
Just wanted to say that I am enjoying the game so far and looking forward to updates. I tried your live stream, but offline. Guess I will have to get lucky to catch it live unless you have a live stream schedule, would be helpful. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: pdpdpd

Ryckute

Jul 31, 2017
So in 0.3 version you can only wait clients and grind money? I give alex the money, and thats it, i cant do nothing else :(

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes