anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
SissyDreams , can you please make it so that your game stay compatible with saves coming from a previous update ?
In your particular case, just declare the new variables by using the default statement, as said in the official doc, instead of adding them in the "start" label.

Reactions: SissyDreams

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
SissyDreams , can you please make it so that your game stay compatible with saves coming from a previous update ?
In your particular case, just declare the new variables by using the default statement, as said in the official doc, instead of adding them in the "start" label.
Thank you very much for the advice, I completely forgot that you can do that. I'll start declaring the variables this way of course!

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I really love the game so far, it's turning out better and better each update! I hope there's an option in the future to grow some titties and make the body more feminine in shape/curves but keep his little clitty stick. hehe

P.S. I love your art and animation! It's very cute/pretty! Well done!

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I really love the game so far, it's turning out better and better each update! I hope there's an option in the future to grow some titties and make the body more feminine in shape/curves but keep his little clitty stick. hehe

P.S. I love your art and animation! It's very cute/pretty! Well done!
Thank you! Glad you like it :) Yeah, it will surely be possible, actually the art is already prepared for that (feminine body) since the 0.02, but I'm not sure if I'll add it in the 0.04, and I've also started working on adding breasts too

Reactions: CuriousG08

Jereguy

May 30, 2019
Have you thought of having him a bit more well endowed? Perhaps have some of his injections shrink him to demoralize/humiliate him further? I agree game is good so far, excited for the next update

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Have you thought of having him a bit more well endowed? Perhaps have some of his injections shrink him to demoralize/humiliate him further? I agree game is good so far, excited for the next update
Thanks for the idea, I wasn't going to make him more endowed, but I definitely was going to add shrinking events in one of the future updates

WhoWantsZion

Jul 24, 2018
i really like this game so far, but im kinda stuck, after being able to get to the masturbation part with erika i cant really do anything new... any help?

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
i really like this game so far, but im kinda stuck, after being able to get to the masturbation part with erika i cant really do anything new... any help?
Glad you like the game :) There isn't much left to see after that. Here are the scenes that you might haven't seen yet:
- Gang bang scene (first evening at the brothel)
- Anilingus scene (after visiting Erica for the first time press "wait for a client)
- Blowjob scene in the room (the last available client in the room in the current version)
- Anal masturbation scene (you need to buy a toy)
- Final punishment event (if you don't have enough money for Alex one more time)

PS. I'm also thinking about adding an events screen in the next version, so players will know if they've seen everything available in the update.

Reactions: danman87

tempburner5555

Jun 18, 2019
Glad you like the game :) There isn't much left to see after that. Here are the scenes that you might haven't seen yet:
- Gang bang scene (first evening at the brothel)
- Anilingus scene (after visiting Erica for the first time press "wait for a client)
- Blowjob scene in the room (the last available client in the room in the current version)
- Anal masturbation scene (you need to buy a toy)
- Final punishment event (if you don't have enough money for Alex one more time)

PS. I'm also thinking about adding an events screen in the next version, so players will know if they've seen everything available in the update.
I think an event screen would be perfect, because it took me a while to realize I already saw everything.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody!
Wanted to share a small gif with WIP animation process for a new scene for the next update. I'm going to add a new location - gym and a new character - personal trainer, he will be helping mc with getting a more feminine figure and making that little ass a little bigger ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pdpdpd

Apr 14, 2019
Nice! Do you have plans for making various animations (versions) for same activities (not to look the same not to be boring the second/third time we see them) :)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Nice! Do you have plans for making various animations (versions) for same activities (not to look the same not to be boring the second/third time we see them) :)
Yeah, I might even start adding variations in 0.04, I'm not sure yet. With time I want all the actions to have different versions, maybe around 10 for each activity (handjob, bj, etc).

johnny_reb_21

Jun 6, 2019
what about the option of having to service men or perform humiliating tasks in front of your mom/sis or watch them do the same?

Alista10

Oct 25, 2018
im stick after changing hairstyle , nothing to do more only repeating having clients in your own room

Rubyk06

Nov 16, 2017
I love your game dev keep the good work.
One question: when ashley will have more conent? I really like her.

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I love your game dev keep the good work.
One question: when ashley will have more conent? I really like her.
Thanks! It's really hard to tell, because all the new content depends on the inspiration I had and I don't have anything planned further than ≈0.5-1 update. The 0.04 version probably won't have anything with her as I already wanted to add some gym events, some body transformations, and events with mom, Alex and some new character(s) and also some variations for handjob/bj scenes. But anything can happen and I might change my mind about it if I'll have some really good ideas for Asheley, that I'd like to add in this update.

Reactions: Rubyk06 and yjhr
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes