SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Just wanted to say that I am enjoying the game so far and looking forward to updates. I tried your live stream, but offline. Guess I will have to get lucky to catch it live unless you have a live stream schedule, would be helpful. Keep up the good work.
Thank you! Glad you like the game!
I don't have a schedule for streaming yet, and I'm not sure if'll have one or if I'll just stream randomly from time to time. Until now it was pretty random when I had something that I could work on stream. You could just follow me on picarto, and you'll get notifications whenever I'm streaming. Also you could follow me on patreon (no need to pledge for that, all the streaming posts are open for everybody) I post there whenever I'm about to stream, as I'm not going to post about it here anymore because I don't want to spam the thread with streaming messages.
So in 0.3 version you can only wait clients and grind money? I give alex the money, and thats it, i cant do nothing else :(
Yeah, pretty much, but you could miss some events, like gang bang or final punishment, you can check the scenes list to see if you've played through everything. I'm working on the "events screen" now to add to 0.04, to avoid the confusion, so players can check easily if they've seen everything.
Well, todeay is release day of 0.4?
Yeap, today is the day, only couple of things left for me to finish, so I hope it takes less than ≈10 hours of work :)

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Hey everybody! I've just released 0.04 ver on patreon as an early access reward, here is a of all the new scenes/events that got added to the game.
PS. Will be releasing the update here also in about two weeks from now (4th of Aug)

kuroizu

May 4, 2017
Love the game, seriously can't wait until its done (obviously still very far away from that, but I'm enjoying every second nonetheless)

Reactions: kaneeden

mega9000

Sep 4, 2018
So at far i done what i could do i mean end game for 0.03 , Art & game looks nice , keep going not into this kind of game stuffs but i can say this one is really hot , keep going bro

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
So at far i done what i could do i mean end game for 0.03 , Art & game looks nice , keep going not into this kind of game stuffs but i can say this one is really hot , keep going bro
Thank you :)
---------------------------------
Hey everybody, I've created a small to find out what is more important for players: animations or more content. If you'd like to vote or share your opinion, you are welcome, the poll is open for everyone

Reactions: ʎɯɯɐʇ

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you :)
---------------------------------
Hey everybody, I've created a small to find out what is more important for players: animations or more content. If you'd like to vote or share your opinion, you are welcome, the poll is open for everyone
When it comes to repeatable scenes (specially grinding actions), I'd say it's worth it to make them animated and give them some degree of variation. On the other hand, tory advancing scenes that are only seen once may not grant as much extra effort as long as they are memorable by other means.

Reactions: SissyDreams

Ramsey90

Feb 9, 2019
I believe content + the little animation works far better at this stage, and down the line if you feel like challenging yourself you can go back to previous scenes and improve and expand on their animation and what goes on there. These could be additional updates when the story is done, maybe while you even plan a sequel :sneaky:

SissyDreams

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
When it comes to repeatable scenes (specially grinding actions), I'd say it's worth it to make them animated and give them some degree of variation. On the other hand, tory advancing scenes that are only seen once may not grant as much extra effort as long as they are memorable by other means.
Thanks for sharing your opinion, that totally makes sense!
I believe content + the little animation works far better at this stage, and down the line if you feel like challenging yourself you can go back to previous scenes and improve and expand on their animation and what goes on there. These could be additional updates when the story is done, maybe while you even plan a sequel :sneaky:
Yeah, I was also thinking about going back and improving some of the scenes later, if I'll feel like something from the previous updates should be improved. This might be a good idea. For now I think that it would be better to find a balance, like you said content + the little animation, as I don't want to do the games without animations at all and I want some of the scenes to be animated, maybe I just need to focus a little more on adding more content and less on animating it.

------------------------------

Also, 0.04 just became available for $5 patrons, if anyone is interested, you can find the download links :)
Edit: 0.04 just became available for $1 patrons, links

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes